Author Topic: Coca-Cola's Vitamin Water suit.  (Read 8118 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Coca-Cola's Vitamin Water suit.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 01:38:11 am »
I'll be happy when we can buy red potions to heal our bodies, green potions to heal our minds, and blue potions to heal both.   Those would be awe to the some.   

They will be sold by travelling merchants and old ladies.  Or travelling old lady merchants.  Just because.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 02:13:56 am »
I actually thought this topic was going to be about Coca Cola making a water-suit filled with vitamin enriched water, with the idea that you absorb it through your skin.

...Me too. Oops.

I like some vitamin water but I know it isn't exceedingly healthy.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
  • Possessed of a proclivity for prolixity
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 03:28:25 am »
I'll be happy when we can buy red potions to heal our bodies, green potions to heal our minds, and blue potions to heal both.   Those would be awe to the some.   

They will be sold by travelling merchants and old ladies.  Or travelling old lady merchants.  Just because.

Heresy. Blue potions are for the mind, purple potions are for both and also the gay agenda.
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."
-Robert K. Massie, Dreadnought

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2013, 05:52:03 am »

Heresy. Blue potions are for the mind, purple potions are for both and also the gay agenda.

I thought pink potions were for the gay agenda?
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2013, 06:44:30 am »
Also, another confession:

I didn't even know Coca Cola's Vitamin Water existed until I read this topic.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2013, 07:35:17 am »
By virtue of the fact that it is not alive, it is impossible for the product to be "healthy."  The dispute should be over whether it is healthful.

Meh, that particular grammatical ship has sailed.

But yeah, it's water with flavoring and coloring.  It's no better for you than Crystal Light, which is low-calorie, but full of artificial nastiness that isn't exactly good for you.

I'll be happy when I dont' have to buy potions, and can just draw symbols on the ground and say "Narokath Santak Chattur'gha!" and be totally healed of any ailment or injury.  And can you imagine what Xel'lotath-aligned healing spells would do for the state of mental-health care in the US?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:37:40 am by TheL »
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:53 am »
By virtue of the fact that it is not alive, it is impossible for the product to be "healthy."  The dispute should be over whether it is healthful.

Meh, that particular grammatical ship has sailed.

But yeah, it's water with flavoring and coloring.  It's no better for you than Crystal Light, which is low-calorie, but full of artificial nastiness that isn't exactly good for you.

I'll be happy when I dont' have to buy potions, and can just draw symbols on the ground and say "Narokath Santak Chattur'gha!" and be totally healed of any ailment or injury.  And can you imagine what Xel'lotath-aligned healing spells would do for the state of mental-health care in the US?

:D  Man, that was a good game. :D

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 08:46:05 am »
Hard to say since this is full of sugar.. 

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2013, 02:27:44 am »

Hate you so hard... I love Eternal Darkness, but it freaks me out too hard, so I can't play it!

*grumbles and goes back to playing Fallout 3, instead*
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2013, 08:17:49 am »

Hate you so hard... I love Eternal Darkness, but it freaks me out too hard, so I can't play it!

I adore it, but it certainly isn't a game to play alone in the dark.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 05:21:02 pm »

I adore it, but it certainly isn't a game to play alone in the dark.

You're seeking your doom, dear...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."