Author Topic: Creepy Pedo-Pastor Caught In Brazil  (Read 6539 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Creepy Pedo-Pastor Caught In Brazil
« on: March 02, 2015, 01:26:36 pm »
A freak who was a self-styled "pastor" started some cult-commune so he could diddle young girls. Upon being found out, he fled justice and was put on the FBI's Most Wanted list.....
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/us/victor-barnard-brazil-caught/index.html
.....but they caught him! Yay! They found this jerk in Brazil.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Creepy Pedo-Pastor Caught In Brazil
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 03:10:58 pm »
Good!  Now he can finally be brought to justice.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 07:26:43 pm »
What a fuckin' creep, glad they nabbed him.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 01:27:53 am »
They were lucky to catch him alive. South American countries take this stuff very personally. The ones they catch don't usually survive imprisonment.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 01:46:51 am »
They were lucky to catch him alive. South American countries take this stuff very personally.

If South America was well and truly outraged by child molestation the Catholic church wouldn't even exist there.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 02:26:34 am »
They were lucky to catch him alive. South American countries take this stuff very personally.

If South America was well and truly outraged by child molestation the Catholic church wouldn't even exist there.

Are you...are you seriously suggesting each and every Catholic minister and priest, bishop and cardinal is a pedophile?

I will just say it - you take your antitheism to truly moronic heights. To say with that much certainty and be so utterly assured of your own rightness...

...why, its something David J. Stewart would sympathize with and understand.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 02:41:51 am »

Are you...are you seriously suggesting each and every Catholic minister and priest, bishop and cardinal is a pedophile?

I will just say it - you take your antitheism to truly moronic heights. To say with that much certainty and be so utterly assured of your own rightness...

It's probably more because it's an organisation that actively protects its child molesters from the authorities, rather than every single last clergyman is a kiddy fiddler. Any other organisation tries that, they'd be banned from the country and all of their assets siezed. Yet for some stupid reason, not only is the Catholic church not given so much as a slap on the wrist, but anyone who even suggests such a thing may be warrented is called "moronic". By an atheist, no less.

I really don't understand why everyone, non-Catholics included, are so intent on giving the Catholic church a pass for this kind of bullshit.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 02:50:12 am »
I am not for giving it a pass. I simply thought he was inferring that each and every priest and lay member was somehow a pedophile or guilty of the crimes of the pedophiles.

There is a culture of protection of "our own" in the top rungs of the Catholic Church. As far as I've noticed, its started to erode.

I'm just being brutally honest with him - that statement was very easily read in a Fundamentalist-esque tone.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2015, 04:25:05 am »
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2015, 04:27:22 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VABSoHYQr6k</a>
Fixed.

When you try to embed a youtube link here you must remove the S from https. I don't know why, but it just needs to be done and the link will work.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2015, 08:43:14 am »
Here we go again...... :P ::)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2015, 08:52:07 am »

It's probably more because it's an organisation that actively protects its child molesters from the authorities, rather than every single last clergyman is a kiddy fiddler. Any other organisation tries that, they'd be banned from the country and all of their assets siezed. Yet for some stupid reason, not only is the Catholic church not given so much as a slap on the wrist, but anyone who even suggests such a thing may be warrented is called "moronic". By an atheist, no less.

I really don't understand why everyone, non-Catholics included, are so intent on giving the Catholic church a pass for this kind of bullshit.

And I really don't understand why you're not nearly as outraged at the BBC doing pretty much the exact same things.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2015, 08:59:25 am »

And I really don't understand why you're not nearly as outraged at the BBC doing pretty much the exact same things.

I've never heard of the BBC covering for kiddy fiddlers before. Assuming that's true, then yes, they too are essentially a criminal organisaton and most certainly should be treated as such. Why, are you implying that you disagree with that sentiment?

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2015, 09:05:45 am »
I think I first heard about this fucker on /r/creepy, and am relieved to discover he has been brought to justice.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2015, 05:01:38 pm »
I assume UP is talking about Jonny Saville, Garry Glitter and Rolf Harris. I don't know enough of the details about cover ups there but it would, at least in Saville's case, be the NHS as well as hospitals covered up for him as well. From what I do know about that stuff though it is not really comparable to the Catholic Church.

Despite the Louis CK video (which I think is fucking funny) I don't think the Church's problems with child molestation and cover ups really is about fucking children. I think it is more the tension between the Church being its own authority and not succumbing to temporal authority. The same things that resulted in conflict between Henry II of England and the Thomas Beckett - "Which cracker will rid me of this turbulent priest!"

It is why the Catholic Church has been a bastion of thieves, murderers and looters for the past 1000 years or more.