Author Topic: Georgia and Alabama against Obama  (Read 7143 times)

Offline CaseAgainstFaith

• Pope
  • Smartass with a Dunce Hat
Georgia and Alabama against Obama
« on: January 17, 2012, 02:32:56 pm »
President Obama is using a forged birth certificate. President Obama is using a fake Social Security number. President Obama is not a natural-born citizen.

President Obama is a cyborg who has been sent from the future to kill the boy who will one day head the resistance movement that will challenge the coming New Robot Order.

Every one of those charges -- OK, except for the last one -- is contained in an Alabama lawsuit that seeks to keep the incumbent Democratic president off the ballot in the state's March 13 primary.

The suit was filed by some guy from Birmingham named Albert E. Hendershot, who has claimed to possess a "staggering" amount of evidence about the whole affair.

This morning, Hendershot will have his day in court: According to the Birmingham News, attorneys for the chairman of the Alabama Democratic Party are asking Jefferson County Circuit Judge Helen Shores Lee to throw out the suit on grounds that the whole Obama-is-not-who-he-says-he-is meme is oh-so-2008. The judge was scheduled to consider the matter at a hearing Monday.

When the president posted his so-called long-form Hawaii birth certificate on the White House website last spring, some predicted that conspiracies questioning the legitimacy of Obama's presidency would die off.

But the Alabama lawsuit is not an isolated case. In Georgia, according to Atlanta's WXIA-TV, Republican State Rep. Mark Hatfield, an attorney, is representing voters challenging Obama's right to be on the primary ballot there, on the grounds that Obama can be disqualified because his father was foreign-born.

Another Georgia group is challenging Obama's birth certificate. Its case will be considered Jan.  26 before Georgia Administrative Law Judge Michael Malihi.

source - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2012/01/obama-birth-certificate-alabama-ballot-lawsuit.html

I could of swore this was now dead and buried but I guess I was wrong.  What a waste of tax payers money let alone completely retarded.
Reasoning with a fundie is like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it is victorious - Anonymous
Let us drink like dwarves; Smoke like wizards and party like hobbits!

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
Re: Georgia and Alabama against Obama
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 02:42:56 pm »
I....

I normally don't like to use stereotypes as I find them crude and insulting to both the person making them and the group in question but...

Will these backwoods, bible thumping hillbillies please go back to making people squeal like a pig and leave the rest of us alone?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 02:56:52 pm »
You know, I have no doubt that he has plenty of evidence.

(click to show/hide)

The true tragedy of this is that if the court humors him, it will just validate and embolden these whackos.  If the courts laugh at his ass and tells him to get the fuck out, it's because they don't want to face the truth and are all shills for Obama.

Seriously, I don't think it's possible to reason with these people.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 04:23:52 pm »
My god, they have superpowers! They're impervious to logic! They can leap to enormous conclusions in a single bound!

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 05:55:46 pm »
Don't waste tax payer's money....unless it's on another useless court case against people we don't like.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 06:54:22 pm »
People can be rather stubborn with accepting certain things.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 07:30:31 pm »
So because he's black, has a muslim sounding name, OF COURSE HE'S NOT A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES!

Ironbite-fuck these people.

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 11:29:06 pm »
Some idiots never give up, do they?

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 02:51:12 pm »
*Facepalms in shame, since I'm from GA*   Gah, I thought those folks had finally shut up.  I mean, really... 
No wonder a lot of people think we're ALL a bunch of pig-screwers and have more teeth than brain cells.   The STUPIDS WON'T SHUT UP!

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 06:29:08 pm »
Christ, this shit is still going on? These people are going to be like the JFK conspiracy theorists, still yapping about this 50 years from now.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 09:16:17 pm »
State Governments from the Deep South questioning a black man's right to participate in the democratic process? Who would have thought.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 10:00:08 pm »
No wonder a lot of people think we're ALL a bunch of pig-screwers and have more teeth than brain cells.   The STUPIDS WON'T SHUT UP!

That's not true. We just think that if we're ever chased by someone from Georgia all we have to do is turn left *winks*. All kidding aside I should hope in this day and age people are aware that there are rednecks in every state. There are also highly intelligent people in all 50 states.

Worse comes to worse, remind them that the CDC is located in Atlanta. If Georgians were really so stupid would they let them play with weaponized smallpox?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2012, 10:41:09 pm »

That's not true. We just think that if we're ever chased by someone from Georgia all we have to do is turn left *winks*. All kidding aside I should hope in this day and age people are aware that there are rednecks in every state. There are also highly intelligent people in all 50 states.

Worse comes to worse, remind them that the CDC is located in Atlanta. If Georgians were really so stupid would they let them play with weaponized smallpox?

SHHH!  Don't let the terrorists know! O_o
Sometimes being viewed as idiots keeps us under the radar. ;)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2012, 10:54:14 pm »

That's not true. We just think that if we're ever chased by someone from Georgia all we have to do is turn left *winks*.

No you turn right.  YOu turn left they have a natural advantage.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 10:58:01 pm »

That's not true. We just think that if we're ever chased by someone from Georgia all we have to do is turn left *winks*.

No you turn right.  YOu turn left they have a natural advantage.

Gotta agree there -mostly- but there's still Infineon and Watkins Glen.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:59:59 pm by SpaceProg »