Author Topic: Georgia and Alabama against Obama  (Read 7152 times)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
Re: Georgia and Alabama against Obama
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 11:17:32 pm »
*yawn*

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 04:52:52 am »
No wonder a lot of people think we're ALL a bunch of pig-screwers and have more teeth than brain cells.   The STUPIDS WON'T SHUT UP!

That's not true. We just think that if we're ever chased by someone from Georgia all we have to do is turn left *winks*.

No you turn right.  YOu turn left they have a natural advantage.

Gotta agree there -mostly- but there's still Infineon and Watkins Glen.  ;D

And that is what I get for using a nascar joke I formed with information I got off yahoo answers. (Has never watched nascar once)
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 05:04:34 am »
I like that SpaceProg changed his sig and avatar just because NASCAR was brought up in this thread.

Also, going counterclockwise doesn't confuse me.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 05:09:00 am »
I will admit. That was a move full of win.

And I wouldn't run from you anyway, Shane. Kind of stupid to run from a sniper-in-training.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 05:11:14 am »
You can run. You'll just die tired, tho. ;D I just need to get a new scope for my rifle and I'm allll set.

But, yes. It is annoying for people to make us sane Georgians look bad just by being in the same state. :(

&
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 05:20:13 am »
Eh, someday they shall reach the enlightenment that a few doesn't equal all.  Just the few have much bigger mouths and the smart ones have better things to complain about.

As for the NASCAR thing, I actually DO like it, and was going to switch sooner or later since the new season's coming up, but I thought "what the hell" and did it early for the lulz.

Offline The Bright Angel

• Apprentice
  • Just Your typical Bi possible Trans kid (not sure)
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 05:38:45 am »
*yawn*

Somethings don't seem to change. I wonder? If the Union de-confed the South then this might have not been the problem. Though Obama's track record on rights is spotty at times. Essentially this is some crazy shit but not surprising. Can these two states seem any less mean.
"Can you imagine on judgement day, when God tells you your wife was secretly a lesbian who liked you but never really loved you. That she wasn't your soul-mate after all. Better if both of you were free to find your true love."-Evil Roy Slick of Yahoo News

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 06:22:50 am »
Oh and I effed up. Clockwise, not counterclockwise is right. lol

I never understood NASCAR. But a lot of people will never understand football I suppose. I'm not a native Southerner tho.

&

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 06:28:44 am »

I never understood NASCAR. But a lot of people will never understand football I suppose. I'm not a native Southerner tho.

No worries.  NASCAR is something a person either develops a liking (or understanding) for, or never does.  Regional origin doesn't really have anything to do with it.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 06:35:21 am »

No worries.  NASCAR is something a person either develops a liking (or understanding) for, or never does.  Regional origin doesn't really have anything to do with it.

Was it Vic Henley who had the joke about there being nothing sadder than listening to Nascar on the radio? I know it was on Ron White's salute to the troops special.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Kakarot
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 06:59:26 am »
Considering I knew a bunch of hardcore NASCAR fans in Ohio I'd have to agree.

&

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 12:43:58 pm »
Was it Vic Henley who had the joke about there being nothing sadder than listening to Nascar on the radio? I know it was on Ron White's salute to the troops special.

I'm really not sure who said that, but I have heard it before.  In some ways I agree.  It's not a good way to introduce someone to the sport (if you call it that.  I do, but it doesn't rile me when people don't.) as they probably don't have a favorite driver or even know the numbers or who drives what. 
It's more for people who know which car is driven by whom and have a favorite driver to root for.  Though the having a fave driver(s) is also a big part of enjoying NASCAR media to begin with.