Author Topic: Petition to End "White Genocide"  (Read 7792 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Petition to End "White Genocide"
« on: January 24, 2013, 01:53:54 pm »
The folks at the Washington Post have stumbled upon yet another story which demonstrates that everyday Americans are not mature enough to handle government petitions. Petition author Albert D. pleads with the Obama Admin. to "STOP WHITE GENOCIDE: Halt MASSIVE third world immigration and FORCED assimilation in White countries!" He further claims that "White countries" are "being flooded with third world non-whites" and that white folks are "required by law to integrate with them so as to ‘assimilate,’ i.e. intermarry and be blended out of existence." This, Albert laughably asserts, is tantamount to genocide as defined by the United Nations. This is not a new meme of the White Right by any stretch of the imagination, but it's the first time this sentiment has been expressed in the form of a White House petition.

• The Beast
Re: Petition to End "White Genocide"
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 03:31:03 pm »
Oh and they made this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAebOPGpp0k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAebOPGpp0k</a>

Distind

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:01:21 pm »
... I hear that my thesis is said, my thesis is starting to make sense, I say my thesis is correct.

Good god, This is gonna kill me. And since when has it been forbidden to date white people? And FUCK are these girls white. A little color isn't gonna kill much of fucking anything. Like a background for instance.

Aztecs? AZTECS!... And we fucking stole half of Mexico, the good half.

This is just about the single longest potential submission I've ever seen... I may have to look into some form of youtube integration just to support crap like this... and fuck me they're going on about final solutions now?

My thesis is correct. My thesis is correct. My propaganda skills blow donkeys.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 04:04:15 pm by Distind »

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 04:16:32 pm »
... I hear that my thesis is said, my thesis is starting to make sense, I say my thesis is correct.

Good god, This is gonna kill me. And since when has it been forbidden to date white people? And FUCK are these girls white. A little color isn't gonna kill much of fucking anything. Like a background for instance.

Aztecs? AZTECS!... And we fucking stole half of Mexico, the good half.

This is just about the single longest potential submission I've ever seen... I may have to look into some form of youtube integration just to support crap like this... and fuck me they're going on about final solutions now?

My thesis is correct. My thesis is correct. My propaganda skills blow donkeys.
I just about lost it when I heard the phrase "World history is a rainbow of violence."

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 04:29:14 pm »
Video about racist shit, lady speaking has southern accent. Not exactly dispelling the stereotypes.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 04:39:48 pm »
Video about racist shit, lady speaking has southern accent. Not exactly dispelling the stereotypes.

If you want stereotype breaking, I know of a video of a southern(ish), middle-aged, male wiccan witch.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 05:11:27 pm »
Heck, we're not even white.  We're kind of a peculiar pinkish-beige.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 05:16:12 pm »
Heck, we're not even white.  We're kind of a peculiar pinkish-beige.
Yes but "STOP PECULIAR PINKISH-BEIGE GENOCIDE" doesn't really have much of a ring to it.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 06:25:19 pm »
If their moronic culture were actually destroyed, would that be a bad thing?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 07:53:04 pm »
From what I can gather this garbage is being put out by someone named Bob Whitaker and a Web site called White Rabbit Radio. I visited both and can't make heads or tails of it. Especially WRR, which suffers from a metaphor overdose with White Rabbits, Pink Rabbits, Red Hippos...fuck it, let's just go to what I know everyone was thinking about reading this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw</a>

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 09:58:54 pm »
From what I can gather this garbage is being put out by someone named Bob Whitaker and a Web site called White Rabbit Radio. I visited both and can't make heads or tails of it. Especially WRR, which suffers from a metaphor overdose with White Rabbits, Pink Rabbits, Red Hippos...fuck it, let's just go to what I know everyone was thinking about reading this:

I've seen banners for that White Rabbit Radio site when clicking through to Stormfront from quotes on the main page. That ought to tell you all you need to know.
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 10:15:39 pm »
Not surprised the comments on the video are disabled, lol.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2013, 10:30:28 pm »
Not surprised the comments on the video are disabled, lol.
So we can't troll them?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 12:12:15 am »
Wow....just...wow.

Ironbite-well the BNP has reached our shores everybody.

Offline DogmasDemise

• Bishop
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 09:44:02 am »
[X] (a) Killing members of the group; - Who is doing this on scale that would qualify as genocide? Nobody.
[X] (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; - Again, nobody is doing this.
[X] (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; - Western governments are among the most humane.
[X] (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; - Actually westerners in general, regardless of race, often tend to have birthrates below replacement level and this seems to be linked with access to contraception, education and being less socially conservative. This is by choice, not because they're prevented to. So maybe there's a "western suicide" :P
[X] (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. - No.

http://www.hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

Nobody is doing any of those things. There's no "white genocide".

Another thing I really don't understand is why would they define America as a "white nation". 13% of USA's population is black and they're not immigrants. Also what's this thing about "Africa for Africans"? Show me an African country that specifically bans immigration of white people.

PS: Just to make it clear I am no fan of mass immigration (anywhere). But concerns should be of integration, not racial.

If their moronic culture were actually destroyed, would that be a bad thing?

This raises an eyebrow.

What culture are you referring to?