Author Topic: Sentenced to jail for rape. (For being raped that is.)  (Read 11635 times)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Sentenced to jail for rape. (For being raped that is.)
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2013, 07:42:19 pm »
And this is why I hate humanity sometimes.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Clochette

• Bishop
  • spin spin sugar
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2013, 09:44:29 pm »
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterfliesandwheels/2013/07/oh-and-also-youre-fired/

Being imprisoned wasn't enough. Now she lost her job because of it.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2013, 11:15:04 pm »
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterfliesandwheels/2013/07/oh-and-also-youre-fired/

JEEZ!

Y'know, I'm going to say something right now that's sure to be misconstrued as misandrous. But first, I must explain that I'm treating the concept of physical sex & gender principles as separate things. 6000 of this Kyriarchy bullshit has to END NOW!

Looking at the list of qualities related to Patriarchy & the list of qualities related to Matriarchy, one sees that the latter is much healthier & more humane.

Here's my statement....Male & Female sexes are equal but the Masculine Principle is SUBORDINATE to the Feminine Principle!

Feminine is but Masculine must become. We are all female when first conceived in the womb. Masculine cannot do a thing well without the Feminine. Shiva's a mere corpse without Shakti.

Allah is zilch without Allat. Yahweh needs His Shekhina! The Hebrews & Muslims were stupid for throwing out the Feminine.

Of course, many societies worshiped Goddesses and were still misogynist but the rejection of the Feminine in even the Higher Power is even more heinous.

I would love to show these little pansies who irrationally and, against all logic and common sense, punish a woman for being a victim of a brutal assault....

BEHOLD! THE BLACK STONE IN THE KAABA IN MECCA....CRADLED IN THE VULVA OF THE SUPREME MOTHER!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 11:50:20 pm by SpukiKitty »

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2013, 12:21:22 am »

JEEZ!

Y'know, I'm going to say something right now that's sure to be misconstrued as misandrous. But first, I must explain that I'm treating the concept of physical sex & gender principles as separate things. 6000 of this Kyriarchy bullshit has to END NOW!

Looking at the list of qualities related to Patriarchy & the list of qualities related to Matriarchy, one sees that the latter is much healthier & more humane.

Here's my statement....Male & Female sexes are equal but the Masculine Principle is SUBORDINATE to the Feminine Principle!

Feminine is but Masculine must become. We are all female when first conceived in the womb. Masculine cannot do a thing well without the Feminine. Shiva's a mere corpse without Shakti.

Allah is zilch without Allat. Yahweh needs His Shekhina! The Hebrews & Muslims were stupid for throwing out the Feminine.

Of course, many societies worshiped Goddesses and were still misogynist but the rejection of the Feminine in even the Higher Power is even more heinous.

I would love to show these little pansies who irrationally and, against all logic and common sense, punish a woman for being a victim of a brutal assault....

BEHOLD! THE BLACK STONE IN THE KAABA IN MECCA....CRADLED IN THE VULVA OF THE SUPREME MOTHER!

Spuki, you're in nutter mode again.
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2013, 12:27:23 am »
Mode suggests she gets out of it. I can hear her hyperventilating through the typing.

That said I think she would really enjoy the "Greek Myths" by Robert Graves which steps through the change in Greece from Matriarchal society and Mythos to a patriarchal one and how the principle of the Universal Mother worshipped by the Native Pelasgians was subordinated to the Patriarchal worship of the invading Hellenes (Achaeans, Ionians and Aelolians)

Offline Valerius

• Pope
  • Gentlemen.
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2013, 12:29:03 am »

As douche-tastic as getting fired for being victimized is, it's probably a good thing if Ms. Dalelv is no longer working under the authority of these cretins. Less chance of something similar happening again. Hopefully she can find employment with people who aren't raging misogynist fucktards.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2013, 12:57:45 am »
I'm sorry for my "Nutter Mode". I'm fine, again.

I just want to know when this misogyny B.S. started. There's evidence that prehistoric hunter-gatherer society was more or less egalitarian. I'd love to know who was the guy who got the bright idea to lord over women rather than work with them.

It's been several millennia. C'mon guys, it's getting old.

I wish progress wasn't so dang SLOW!

I'm amazed that after several thousand years of this, women everywhere haven't snapped. There are many good men out there, women & men should join forces to put those misogynist males in their place. Misogynist males are non-men, they're worms.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2013, 01:07:55 am »
I'm sorry for my "Nutter Mode". I'm fine, again.

I just want to know when this misogyny B.S. started. There's evidence that prehistoric hunter-gatherer society was more or less egalitarian. I'd love to know who was the guy who got the bright idea to lord over women rather than work with them.

It's been several millennia. C'mon guys, it's getting old.

I wish progress wasn't so dang SLOW!

I'm amazed that after several thousand years of this, women everywhere haven't snapped. There are many good men out there, women & men should join forces to put those misogynist males in their place. Misogynist males are non-men, they're worms.
Pretty much agreed. I'd imagine that some spouse-abusers got into power and spread the idea. From there, guys just realized they could control everything due to being the hunters and having the physical strength.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.