Author Topic: Carcass takes things literally  (Read 1799 times)

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Carcass takes things literally
« on: July 24, 2013, 11:11:16 pm »
The death metal band Carcass is releasing a new album in September titled "Surgical Steel".  Since this is the first album the band has released since 1996, they decided to offer a limited edition pre-order bundle that comes with a very unique gift.

A Carcass brand "Surgical Steel" first aid kit.

Making this whole thing even funnier than a very literal limited edition bonus, is the fact that this version will be limited to only 666 copies.  No joke.

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/cd/cd-box-set/carcass-surgical-steel-preorder-import-exclusive-box-set-.html
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 11:13:58 pm by ThunderWulf »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Re: Carcass takes things literally
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 11:25:12 pm »
I already have like...a hundred of these, but holy shit i want
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 12:20:19 am »
The death metal band Carcass is releasing a new album in September titled "Surgical Steel".  Since this is the first album the band has released since 1996, they decided to offer a limited edition pre-order bundle that comes with a very unique gift.

A Carcass brand "Surgical Steel" first aid kit.

Making this whole thing even funnier than a very literal limited edition bonus, is the fact that this version will be limited to only 666 copies.  No joke.

http://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/cd/cd-box-set/carcass-surgical-steel-preorder-import-exclusive-box-set-.html
One of my friends is a nurse. I must know if she is a Carcass fan.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:58:02 am »
Fuck me, I need one of those.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 09:09:32 am »
Ha that's brilliant.  I'm not even a Carcas fan and I want one of these. No, I NEED one of these.  Does Amazon UK have any do you know?  I guess I could just go and look myself lol.

Edit: Shit, it won't ship until 20th Septemper.  I'm out of the country then and don't have anyone else to send it to to keep it for me till I get back.  I don't think it will fit through my letter box.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 09:11:29 am by Katsuro »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:59:48 pm »
This is literally my first time hearing about a band called "Carcass".

So when I saw the topic title, I thought it was about a corpse that took everything said to it literally, so I was more than a little confused XD

But hey, band paraphernalia that's collectable AND functional!
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:46 pm »
Shouldn't they be doing something that doesn't specifically keep you from becoming a carcass?
Still can't think of a signature a year later.