Author Topic: Kentucky prefers Noah's Ark theme park over education  (Read 19841 times)

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
Re: Kentucky prefers Noah's Ark theme park over education
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 04:20:13 pm »
Kentucky.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 05:07:15 pm »
Fuck the Children.

Sorry, Ironbite, but I think this guy says it better than you ever could: :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2Y4PzTCOc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo2Y4PzTCOc</a>

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 05:08:44 pm »
Whatever floats their boat.

It took me five minutes to get this joke because I'm a little slow today...
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 06:04:23 pm »
All intelligent folks, (like myself) should just move out of the Deep South...have all the idiots from elsewhere move in...let them secceed! Let the Far-Right nuts have the Dumbhickistan they crave! I WASH MY HANDS OF THESE MORONS!

Then, when Dixie is languishing as a Third World Theocracy, the smart, normal Americans on the outside will say "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

OH, THAT WOULD BE THE BEST SHADENFREUDE EVER!

I can't afford to move!   :'(
Please don't leave me lost and lonely in Dumbhickistan!

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 06:07:07 pm »
All intelligent folks, (like myself) should just move out of the Deep South...have all the idiots from elsewhere move in...let them secceed! Let the Far-Right nuts have the Dumbhickistan they crave! I WASH MY HANDS OF THESE MORONS!

Then, when Dixie is languishing as a Third World Theocracy, the smart, normal Americans on the outside will say "WE TOLD YOU SO!"

Start an FSTDT commune for our southern members to make it affordable for them to move north or west?
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 06:48:33 pm »

Sadly, I can't either. Gotta find me a way though. I really don't belong here. I'm a Northern girl, born & raised in Niagara Falls, NY. I'm not "Southern Fried YEEHAH Y'all" material. I'm just here cuz I'm still with my parents. Well, there should be a fund to help poor Progressives move. I dunno.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 06:52:42 pm »

Start an FSTDT commune for our southern members to make it affordable for them to move north or west?

Communes, that's a great idea, actually. I believe in a variety of lifestyles! Communal Living, Single Family Living, Shacking Up, Monogamy, Polygamy, Polyandry, etc. part of society's problem is this "One-Size-Fits-All" way of thinking concerning how folks live and love.

In the case of the far less affluent, Communal living would be faboo!

The old conservative ways are stupid.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 07:24:42 pm »

Communes, that's a great idea, actually. I believe in a variety of lifestyles! Communal Living, Single Family Living, Shacking Up, Monogamy, Polygamy, Polyandry, etc. part of society's problem is this "One-Size-Fits-All" way of thinking concerning how folks live and love.

In the case of the far less affluent, Communal living would be faboo!

The old conservative ways are stupid.

There'd need to be more than one, though, to accommodate different personalities. Or a way to have membership to all of them for people who do a lot of traveling. member X and member Y clash too much? Send one to live in the Canadian one and one to live in the Californian one, or something like that.

But, yeah, Kentucky will get what's coming to it eventually. Poor education begets poverty in a bad cycle, after all.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 07:28:30 pm »
Woooo!  It'd be just like the 60s!

No poisoned kool-aid though...

I AM southern born...  I would really miss the region and SOME of the people in it.  I wish people would try harder to make "HERE" (wherever here may be) better than moving "THERE".  This isn't really directed at you, though Spuki.  It's more of a general thing.

Offline Da Rat Bastid

• Pope
  • Takes what he can, while he can.
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 09:50:56 pm »

Well, those of you who can tolerate cold winter weather.... (*ahem* :P ) ...would be more than welcome to form a commune here in Wyoming with me.  Despite being one of the most "red" states in a political sense, it isn't a very fundie-friendly place (hell, that was the case even before the Matthew Sheperd incident). :)

Offline rtvc2012

• Pope
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 11:33:53 am »
More proof that it's only a matter of time before the movie "Idiocracy" comes true

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 02:23:35 am »
@ Rat:  Even if there's a whole lot of nothing in Wyoming...

... then again, we could have a fuckton of room for an epic FSTDT commune out there...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2012, 04:01:06 am »
Ugh, my head is hurting too much to make more than a basic post. Someone please go start a "The FSTDT Commune" thread in the lounge and we can continue with this discussion on how cool it would be, what we'd have, etc there.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2012, 07:20:38 am »
Does this mean the FSTDT Moonbase isn't an option anymore?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 01:57:08 pm »
Does this mean the FSTDT Moonbase isn't an option anymore?
Given Newt's plan for a moon colony ...
What is, is not; what is not, is.