Author Topic: Signature size  (Read 3625 times)

Offline Sour Grapes

• Bishop
  • Brutally honest.
    • Ask Sour Grapes
Signature size
« on: August 11, 2013, 09:49:01 pm »
The signatures are a wee bit too big...  Well at least I think.  If the sigs are big enough for me to wonder why somebody would post the same .gif in two different threads, while staring fascinated at the gainaxing... They're just wee bit too big.  >.>

Don't judge me!  The gainaxing is positively hypnotising!

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Signature size
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 10:11:42 pm »
Gainaxing?

*Googles*

EDIT:  Ahhhhh... I seeeeeeeee.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 10:16:04 pm by SpaceProg »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 11:08:29 pm »
If you have a particular sig in mind, either contact the poster and ask them to change it, or talk the mods. There is, in fact, a rule about overly large signatures, though I haven't put any strict limits on it through the forum software yet.
Σא

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 11:50:55 pm »
I PM'd one member who had a rather large .gif in his signature but haven't seen any response from him. I am hoping that mine isn't too large but it won't be a big deal to resize it.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 01:18:28 am »
I second the concern about overly large signatures, and add that since on occasion I have to use a rather old and slow computer, animated GIFs anywhere (but especially in signatures and as avatars) are highly irksome.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.