Author Topic: Two Louisiana teachers have a threesome with male student  (Read 10436 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Two Louisiana teachers have a threesome with male student
« on: October 05, 2014, 04:03:52 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-after-student-videoed-4364615

Two high school teachers had a threesome with their teenage pupil, police say.

English teachers Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with the 17-year-old boy earlier this month after taking him to Respess' apartment following a football game.

I'm posting the Mirror article because other sources I've found for the story are then full of comments about how lucky the boy is.

EDIT: fixed link
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 04:21:11 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Two Louisiana teachers have a threesome with male student
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 04:17:05 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/police-investigating-after-student-videoed-4364615

Two high school teachers had a threesome with their teenage pupil, police say.

English teachers Shelley Dufresne and Rachel Respess are accused of sleeping with the 17-year-old boy earlier this month after taking him to Respess' apartment following a football game.

I'm posting the Mirror article because other sources I've found for the story are then full of comments about how lucky the boy is.

The hyperlink was broken.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 04:26:22 pm »
Quote from: Article
The two women, teachers at Destrehan High School in Louisiana, now face charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behaviour with a juvenile, news channel WGNO reports.

...Why not statutory rape? Isn't that what this falls under?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 04:34:30 pm »
The two women, teachers at Destrehan High School in Louisiana, now face charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, contributing to delinquency of a juvenile and indecent behaviour with a juvenile, news channel WGNO reports.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2003/olrdata/jud/rpt/2003-r-0376.htm

Louisiana

§ 14-80

§ 14. 80. 1

Felony carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between (1) someone age 19 or older and someone between age 12 and 17 or (2) someone age 17 or older and someone between age 12 and 15. (Penalty: up to 10 years in prison, possibly with hard labor.)

Misdemeanor carnal knowledge of a juvenile is sexual intercourse with consent between someone age 17 to 19 and someone age 15 to 17 when the difference in their ages is greater than two years. (Penalty: up to six months in prison.)

Basically, "carnal knowledge of a juvenile" is statutory rape in Louisiana law.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 04:35:28 pm »
Ah, okay, that explains it. I thought the crime went by the same name everywhere.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 05:01:26 pm »
Only in America.

EDIT: Is it bad that I read "student" as "elephant"?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 05:22:22 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2014, 05:27:43 pm »

The age of consent in Louisiana is 17, so no, it isn't. The charges were probably filed because there is evidence that the relationship began when he was 16.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2014, 05:29:39 pm »
Only in America.

EDIT: Is it bad that I read "student" as "elephant"?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the way you read it would have been real bad for the teachers.  :o

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 05:40:49 pm »

The age of consent in Louisiana is 17, so no, it isn't. The charges were probably filed because there is evidence that the relationship began when he was 16.

Yeah, there is evidence that the relationship began before the boy's 17th birthday, so up until then it's statutory rape, at least.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 05:49:09 pm »
How does the victim feel about this turn of events, that is, having sex with two of his teachers...

Well, on the one hand breach of student / teacher whatever, on the other, where do I find these women?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 06:07:38 pm »
Ah, okay, that explains it. I thought the crime went by the same name everywhere.

Then in UK law 'statutory rape' and 'unlawful sex with a minor' are different crimes IIRC. Basically here it's only statutory if either of the participants is under 13.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2014, 06:13:44 pm »
How does the victim feel about this turn of events, that is, having sex with two of his teachers...

Well, on the one hand breach of student / teacher whatever, on the other, where do I find these women?

You're probably too old for them.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2014, 06:38:57 pm »
That boy's life is ruined.  Ruined, I tell you.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2014, 07:11:10 pm »
Yeah, how will he get up in the morning knowing he had a hot threesome with two of his teachers?

HOW WILL HE LIVE WITH HIMSELF!?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2014, 08:31:39 pm »
It's his cross to bear.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.