Author Topic: So, uh, about all that spam...  (Read 3218 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
So, uh, about all that spam...
« on: January 26, 2016, 04:11:39 pm »
I'm not going to file a separate report for each thread but it looks like we got hit by a Russian spambot.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

Re: So, uh, about all that spam...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:41 pm »
Really? I hadn't noticed.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 04:26:27 pm »
What Google translate says:

I imposed his neck thing has nothing to do with my natural inclinations, the very opposite of the life, which I dreamed, for which I left home, and ignored his father's advice Link One seemed Moist, and the two were quite dry, and I dragged them on the raft with guns and sabers site leaving his refuge, and down from the tree, once again I looked around and the first thing I saw was our boat, lying two miles right on the beach, where she apparently threw the sea link If the calm weather held out a little longer, I am convinced that transported to the ship piece by piece, but making preparations for the Twelfth flight, I noticed that the rising breeze link but the main thing - was not around freshwater link copious tears streamed from my Eye address, but here again I ventured to throw out all of my load: Beach was here so steep that if only my raft ran at him with one end, it will inevitably be bent to the water to others, and my luggage would be in danger of the site I have nowhere you do with Thus stay the same place where you lie, and go to the bottom of the sea, as a creature whose life is not worth saving! Address First we headed north along the coast of Brazil, hoping to roll to the African continent when we get to ten or twelve degrees north latitude, is that in those days was an ordinary course of vessels Website One of them, we thought chased another: whether it was male pursuing the female, whether they play with each other, or squabbled, - we could not figure out how to not be able to say that, if this was a common occurrence in those places, or an exceptional case; link
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 04:50:15 pm »
What Google translate says:

I imposed his neck thing has nothing to do with my natural inclinations, the very opposite of the life, which I dreamed, for which I left home, and ignored his father's advice Link One seemed Moist, and the two were quite dry, and I dragged them on the raft with guns and sabers site leaving his refuge, and down from the tree, once again I looked around and the first thing I saw was our boat, lying two miles right on the beach, where she apparently threw the sea link If the calm weather held out a little longer, I am convinced that transported to the ship piece by piece, but making preparations for the Twelfth flight, I noticed that the rising breeze link but the main thing - was not around freshwater link copious tears streamed from my Eye address, but here again I ventured to throw out all of my load: Beach was here so steep that if only my raft ran at him with one end, it will inevitably be bent to the water to others, and my luggage would be in danger of the site I have nowhere you do with Thus stay the same place where you lie, and go to the bottom of the sea, as a creature whose life is not worth saving! Address First we headed north along the coast of Brazil, hoping to roll to the African continent when we get to ten or twelve degrees north latitude, is that in those days was an ordinary course of vessels Website One of them, we thought chased another: whether it was male pursuing the female, whether they play with each other, or squabbled, - we could not figure out how to not be able to say that, if this was a common occurrence in those places, or an exceptional case; link

If you use chrome, there is a function to translate an entire page. If you do it for each of his posts when looking at his profile, it tells a story. A pretty good story too.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 05:38:26 pm »
Is there any chance you could take a screenshot and post it? Because I'm lazy and it sounds like you've already done it?

Don't worry about it- read it.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 05:47:59 pm by davedan »

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 06:24:39 pm »
Sorry about that, the spambot filter is imperfect. Dealt with.
Σא

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 06:27:57 pm »
So what was the story about?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 06:55:07 pm »
So what was the story about?

They're all gone, now I can't read them :(
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?