Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by davedan on May 08, 2022, 07:22:34 pm »

This is brilliant, although it raises many questions -for instance why is the blue fairy (presumably democratic have a MAGA wand) although I am impressed by the restraint in not depicting the blue fairy as a trans woman)

Entertainment and Television / Re: What is "forced diversity"?
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on April 29, 2022, 12:58:13 am »
"Forced diversity" in this instance means "diversity", it's Kiwifarms.
Entertainment and Television / Re: What is "forced diversity"?
« Last post by Cloud3514 on April 25, 2022, 05:23:36 pm »
For the record, Kiwi Farms is literally an anti-trans and anti-neurodivergent hate group, so anything they complain about should be taken with a grain of salt.

For what "forced diversity" is, it's basically accusing people of arbitrarily adding people color, LGBT folk, women, etc. into a creative work for the sake of virtue signaling. Right-wing, hateful assholes love to complain whenever anything they claim to like features people that aren't heterosexual, cisgendered, neurotypical or white. And it often extends to women, as well.

In short, if someone whines about "forced diversity," they're pretty much just advertising that they are homophobic, transphobic, ableist, racist, and/or sexist.
Forum Games / Re: Wishes Will Be Corrupted
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on April 13, 2022, 08:21:14 pm »
Granted, but you're the last human being on Earth and its utility is limited to doorstops and insulation.

I wish fundies could think critically.

Forum Games / Re: Wishes Will Be Corrupted
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 09, 2022, 03:21:08 am »
granted, both of youve both been relocated to a neighborhood that just flooded because of climate change.

i wish i had a superpower to always conjure money needed for anything i need.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Are there active members here?
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 08, 2022, 12:15:18 am »
i'll be a more active member now that i got around to logging in again.
Politics and Government / Re: Any examples of Conservative Cancel Culture?
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 07, 2022, 10:51:36 pm »
the recent "groomer" fearmongering campaign, banning CRT in the classrooms, MTG just the other day said she called the police about Jimmy Kimmel making a joke about Will Smith slapping her, they pick apart anything Obama did that was basically cancel culture, remember the beige suit incident? Tucker ranting about M&Ms not being sexy enough, all of those guys on twitter who say they're "done watching sports" any time a sports star says they support BLM, the lavender scare, the red scare/mccarthyism, etc.

https://www.salon.com/2021/05/01/conservatives-claim-to-hate-cancel-culture--but-its-the-heart-of-the-right-wing-agenda/
Forum Games / Re: Sexy, Neutral, not sexy.
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on April 07, 2022, 10:36:59 pm »
yes red is a delicious, sexy color.

Fallen of Albaz from yu-gi-oh's albaz/dogmatika lore.
A definite necrobump but this thread could use some more content.

https://twitter.com/uncanny_eli/status/1493179543078715395
terf novels are as awful as their poetry, and here's a thread about one example.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Are there active members here?
« Last post by davedan on April 07, 2022, 08:16:21 pm »
The real question is whether JH in every iteration was Sgt Snoodles.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10