Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Maybe GooberGabs going mostly defunct shattered his brain.
Preaching and Worship / Re: IMPORTANT THINGS
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 12:38:17 am »
As to the property rights thing, I wouldn't care at all - and nowadays I don't imagine many would care to be ruled by someone based on "do you know who my ancestor 500 years ago was? I am more legitimate based on my distant ancestors as opposed to who you have now."

And again - try going to Britain and starting shit.

Until then I'll gladly mock your obsession with Jim Bixburp and his claim to legally fart on a certain throne.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on June 20, 2018, 11:27:02 pm »
I disagree with all of you. By all reasonable accounts, the crowns of England, Scotland, France, Jamaica and pretty much everywhere else rightfully belong to me. This is of course due to the Fuck You laws of 1467 and the ever popular Treaty of Suck My Big Fat One of 1630, in which absolute authority over the entire world and all of its filthy peasants was legally agreed upon to be my property. Agreed upon by who? Nobody knows, but they are official, totally legitimate documents written on real parchment by a bunch of inbred feudalists and therefore the ultimate authority of everything. Anyone who disagrees is not a True Patriot and an all around bumface.

In that alternate universe how are you possibly that old, and why did the people around the world want YOU to rule over them?

Because we've seen him whip it out.

See? This guy gets it.
Society and History / Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Last post by lord gibbon on June 20, 2018, 10:00:11 pm »
Also, they called Moana, aka Disney's most successful movie, a dud? What dimension are they from, and how do we get them back to it?
« Last post by davedan on June 20, 2018, 09:56:59 pm »
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

The reason why it matters is because of property rights. The entire Kingdom of England was the property of the Kings. Therefore it is a violation of property rights for the heirs of John Beaufort to be deprived of what their rightful property.

Who the fuck is John Beaufort? Actually, don't even answer that, I don't care.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't care either.

It's pretty hard to care... when you're dead.

I don't think J-man the jeans jizzer cares either. As opposed to the centuries old Norman toff
Society and History / Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on June 20, 2018, 09:50:14 pm »
Dear Anons
It's not that deep.
Seek therapy.
« Last post by The_Queen on June 20, 2018, 09:47:13 pm »
Don't see many important things here. Just whining about thrones and the asses that sit on them.

The reason why it matters is because of property rights. The entire Kingdom of England was the property of the Kings. Therefore it is a violation of property rights for the heirs of John Beaufort to be deprived of what their rightful property.

It's pretty hard to care... when you're dead.
« Last post by davedan on June 20, 2018, 09:41:07 pm »

« Last post by Lana Reverse on June 20, 2018, 09:12:34 pm »
I hate to defend Jacob, but the "smallpox blankets" narrative is probably a myth. There was only one documented attempt to do so, during the 1763 Siege of Fort Pitt. Furthermore, it was done by British military officers, not the American government (since there was no American government as we know it at the time), and we don't even know if it was successful.

That being said, he's still full of shit regarding just about everything else, as dpareja so skillfully pointed out. But I'd like to add a few things of my own.

"Primitive tribal civilization?" Much of our constitution was inspired by the Iroquois Confederacy, as was pointed out earlier. You also can't ignore the facts that "settling out west" all too often involved displacing the natives who were already there, and "native assimilation" tended to be done by force.

The Iroquois Confederacy May have inspired our constitution but they were far from being an advanced civilization like Europe.

How do you define "advanced civilization?"
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on June 20, 2018, 08:31:50 pm »
I hate to defend Jacob, but the "smallpox blankets" narrative is probably a myth. There was only one documented attempt to do so, during the 1763 Siege of Fort Pitt. Furthermore, it was done by British military officers, not the American government (since there was no American government as we know it at the time), and we don't even know if it was successful.

That being said, he's still full of shit regarding just about everything else, as dpareja so skillfully pointed out. But I'd like to add a few things of my own.

"Primitive tribal civilization?" Much of our constitution was inspired by the Iroquois Confederacy, as was pointed out earlier. You also can't ignore the facts that "settling out west" all too often involved displacing the natives who were already there, and "native assimilation" tended to be done by force.

The Iroquois Confederacy May have inspired our constitution but they were far from being an advanced civilization like Europe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10