Author Topic: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA  (Read 11270 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA
« on: December 31, 2013, 12:22:57 am »
http://manboobz.com/2013/12/30/return-of-kings-blog-high-school-girls-are-responsible-for-school-shootings-because-they-wont-have-sex-with-nerds/

Pretty much all you need to know from the title,

By the way, if further details are released in the future which discredit my assumptions, well, ignore the Karl parts of this article obviously. Yet even if I’m wrong in my assumptions of Karl’s life, the basic gist of this article is right and does apply to the majority of normally peaceful men who suddenly turn violent and perpetrate these tragedies.

Return Of Kings has touched on this subject before, but since the cowardly and narrow minded mainstream media refuses to even consider positing such a theory, it’s up to us ROK truth sayers to repeat ad nauseum such observations: women’s selfishness makes men kill.

What do I mean by women’s selfishness? The majority of women are consistently sexual only with a minority of men. This is a fact. The percentages aren’t certain (some studies claim a 60w/40m percentage – I personally think it’s as high as 70w/30m based on my own empirical observations), but the basics are a sure thing.

So ladies, not giving up your Va-jay-jays to some asswipe makes you a murderer, but giving up too easily makes you a whore. Lol MRAs though...
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

QueenofHearts

Re: Girls who don't have sex with nerds causes shooting says MRA
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 12:43:33 am »
I read the title as "MIRA" at first and I was all like "I know that ho was evil and had something to do with those shootings."

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 12:45:03 am »
Well, there was that one LoveShy poster who believed that mass shootings are caused because the guy can't get a girlfriend.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 01:17:43 am »
Women who have trouble getting laid never go on shooting sprees. I guess men are just emotionally weaker.

I mean, really. These "kings"* don't seem to realize how much they're insulting themselves, and all other men.

* Any man who has to say "I am the king" is no true king.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 01:35:58 am »
The final nail in the coffin for the spree shooters can be pretty much anything, so I wouldn't be suprised if someone snapped because they couldn't get a girlfriend, but usually there is a lot more in the background leading up to it. We had one spree shooter in Finland who went nuts because he lost a friendly wrestling match. (Or at least that was the only explanation he could give.)

I actually have no idea how to 100% prevent spree killings as some of them have even planned for the shooting for years, one in Finland actually got his pistol several months in advance before the school shooting. (Ok, removing all guns from civilians would limit the number of shootings to those who get illegal guns, but there are still other methods available.)

Better mental health would propably be the best solution. Or maybe just somehow making people actually care for their neighbours and relatives enough to notice any signs of people who need help. (And I do mean help. Usually spree killers have had bullying or other traumatic/stress history so a little help and friends could help more than just locking up everyone suspiciuous.)

Women who have trouble getting laid never go on shooting sprees. I guess men are just emotionally weaker.

I mean, really. These "kings"* don't seem to realize how much they're insulting themselves, and all other men.

That's because a king says "WE are the king!"

Seriously though, it does seem like men are the risk group for spree killing. I know there have been female serial killers, but "spree" killers going amok seem to be all men. (Or at least I haven't heard of women going nuts in this particular way.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 02:04:07 am »
I'm getting Watamote vibes or something.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2013, 06:17:26 am »
^
Watamote?  Is that a new evolution/pre-evolution of Wobbuffet or something?

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 09:05:34 am »
Seriously though, it does seem like men are the risk group for spree killing. I know there have been female serial killers, but "spree" killers going amok seem to be all men. (Or at least I haven't heard of women going nuts in this particular way.)
That's because even ugly/fat women can get all the dick they want because someone out there will fuck them as long as they aren't too picky.

That hurts my brain to even type as a joke.

Why is it all these failed court jesters seem to think they are kings? Nobody wants to fuck the guy in the clown suit.

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2013, 10:36:17 am »
Ah, yes, the good old argument of "I have no personal agency and only do bad things because someone else made me do them."

In other news, spree killers are more likely to insist that other people are the source of their own personal failings.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2013, 05:13:32 pm »
Why is it all these failed court jesters seem to think they are kings? Nobody wants to fuck the guy in the clown suit.

Oh I dunno... I think there's a fetish for just about everything out there.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2013, 06:10:56 pm »
I think I can safely file this one under "How the fuck does anybody say this stuff with ANY seriousness?"
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2014, 01:30:10 pm »

That's because a king says "WE are the king!"

[/quote]

I only know one, that "I don't like Mondays" girl. That said, these shoot-fests seem to be sausage-fests. I guess guys are more weird about this sex/dating/acceptance thing due to the weird masculine pressures of a oft-patriarchal, androcentric culture. It's a status thing & women/girls aren't pressured into status the same way guys are. That said, I highly doubt just not getting a date is the main cause of a person shooting up everybody (well, except George Sodini).

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2014, 01:51:09 pm »
*Yahoo search of George Sodini*

...Wow. So there was a guy who went on a killing spree because he hadn't gotten laid.

Well, like I said spree killings and other "amok" style rampages have been triggered by a wide variety of reasons. Some of those seem very minor and unreal.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 02:47:37 pm »
^
Watamote?  Is that a new evolution/pre-evolution of Wobbuffet or something?
It was a slice of life anime from last summer about an unpopular girl trying to get popular.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline SpaceProg

• The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2014, 03:33:16 pm »
^Ah.  Thanks for the info. :)