Author Topic: Popenator: Child abuse now illegal in Vatican City  (Read 3759 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Popenator: Child abuse now illegal in Vatican City
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 12:29:32 pm »
Not that I care all that much for the RCC, but the only truly effective means of ridding the church of child predators is for the normal priests, nuns, monks, school teachers, etc. on the local levels to seek-and-destroy any pederasts they already know about, and regularly check in with random altar boys, choir members, students, etc. during confession and teacher/student meetings to monitor for any hidden pedos left.

Fuck the hierarchy, all the way up to Rome. Stop playing church politics. If the higher-ups are hiding and reassigning pedos, they are in fact at least pedos-by-proxy, and no doubt a lot of higher-ups are actual pedos. It needs to be about local police getting anonymous tips from the lower level church clergy, consecrated religious (nuns, monks), and teachers in parochial schools.
I've always thought public crucifixion in Vatican Square might be a nice deterrent. But I kinda have this no-strikes thing for rapists and religious leaders.
Is that, all religious leaders or just the one's who are also rapists?

Seriously though, I cannot comprehend why the catholic church even started to cover up for the child molesters.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2013, 12:43:02 pm »
Because power.  If they admit that they've been having child molesters in their ranks, their power wanes.  And if it wanes enough, they have no power and they're left in the dustbin of history.

Ironbite-now they're just clinging to the sides and its kinda disgusting.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2013, 01:03:11 pm »
Not that I care all that much for the RCC, but the only truly effective means of ridding the church of child predators is for the normal priests, nuns, monks, school teachers, etc. on the local levels to seek-and-destroy any pederasts they already know about, and regularly check in with random altar boys, choir members, students, etc. during confession and teacher/student meetings to monitor for any hidden pedos left.

Fuck the hierarchy, all the way up to Rome. Stop playing church politics. If the higher-ups are hiding and reassigning pedos, they are in fact at least pedos-by-proxy, and no doubt a lot of higher-ups are actual pedos. It needs to be about local police getting anonymous tips from the lower level church clergy, consecrated religious (nuns, monks), and teachers in parochial schools.
If you ask me, that doesn't go far enough. I say the governments of any nation with even one covered up paedo priest needs to seize all church assets and ban them from the country. If your organisation deliberately obstructs justice and protects criminals from prosecution, than it's a criminal organisation and needs to be treated as such.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 02:00:19 pm »

I've always thought public crucifixion in Vatican Square might be a nice deterrent. But I kinda have this no-strikes thing for rapists and religious leaders.
Is that, all religious leaders or just the one's who are also rapists?

Seriously though, I cannot comprehend why the catholic church even started to cover up for the child molesters.
Mostly the ones who say stupid shit like gays are evil, or faith is shown by mailing in cheques. All-inclusive, 'The Bible totally doesn't hate gays' ones don't bother me more than any other nitpicking hypocrite (See: humanity).
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2013, 02:23:34 pm »
I still think Francis should bring back the Inquisition and set it on a paedo-hunt within the Church. Using traditional methods.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 05:52:52 pm »
I still think Francis should bring back the Inquisition and set it on a paedo-hunt within the Church. Using traditional methods.
I certainly wouldn't expect that.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »
I certainly wouldn't expect that.
Well, nobody expects the Spanish Paedophile Inquisition.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.