Author Topic: Important announcement about the parallel universe  (Read 3067 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Important announcement about the parallel universe
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:12:01 pm »
Remember how I said that I made a mistake in the most recent animation forcing me to delete it? Well today, my parallel self from a parallel universe who used a wand and merged our parallel selves into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe. In the parallel universe the rightful heir to the English throne Pierre Naquet became King of England, the United States, and Holy Roman Emperor after defeating the European nations resisting the US invasion of England ruling a vast Empire spanning England, Ireland, Continental Europe, the United States, Turkey, the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, and Israel. Things were going great until...

The King got cuckolded

Then as you know, it caused the fall of his Empire, the rise of the Fourth Reich, and the Second Holocaust which lasted until the Fourth Reich was overthrown. Extramarital sex causes disasters like this to happen folks. Art Vandelay thinks that it means that the monarchical form of government is shitty if it can fall over a cuckold incident but it is just as likely to happen in a Republic because a cuckold can create a political scandal that can discredit politicians causing political rivalries that can cause the rise of a radical extremist group and drive a country into civil war.

So I will work on a new animation documenting what happened in the parallel universe.

Art Vandelay

Re: Important announcement about the parallel universe
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 02:18:38 pm »
Well then, perhaps you have some examples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:13:02 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 02:31:48 pm »
Well then, perhaps you have some exaples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.

Well I don’t have examples of monarchies falling over a guy getting cucked except for Camelot and the Empire in the parallel universe. It is a rare occurance, and I don’t think that a monarchy increases the likeliness of a government falling over a cuckold incident.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2018, 03:12:53 pm »
...used a wand....cuckolded...

Oh relax kid, niam was taking the piss when he was going on about your second cousin.

Or was he?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 07:50:58 pm »
Well then, perhaps you have some exaples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.

Well I don’t have examples of monarchies falling over a guy getting cucked except for Camelot and the Empire in the parallel universe. It is a rare occurance, and I don’t think that a monarchy increases the likeliness of a government falling over a cuckold incident.

In other words, no.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 07:57:03 pm »

In other words, no.

But do you have examples of monarchies other than the ones I mentioned that fell over a cuckold? You don’t proving what I said that it is a very rare occurance and the form of government does not have any effect on the nations stability after a cuckold.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2018, 08:26:06 pm »
You're the one saying extra marital sex is bad because it destroys kingdoms, not me. Furthermore, you said democracies are just as susceptable to collapse via cucking. It's on you to prove both of those claims, not me.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 08:40:20 pm »
You're the one saying extra marital sex is bad because it destroys kingdoms, not me. Furthermore, you said democracies are just as susceptable to collapse via cucking. It's on you to prove both of those claims, not me.

My evidence for the claim is that it is extremely rare and has only been documented in the parallel universe not in this universe, in either monarchies or Republics showing that both are just as susceptible.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 08:49:17 pm »
So now you're saying extra-marital sex is no biggie, at least not outside your fantasy world, yes?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 08:54:51 pm »
So now you're saying extra-marital sex is no biggie, at least not outside your fantasy world, yes?

It still is a big deal because it still causes other smaller problems, such as ruining relations between spouses, divorce etc. If it involves politicians it can create political scandals. And there is a slight risk of it causing something extremelike in the parallel universe. It also leads to damnation. 

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 09:02:05 pm »
But your original reasoning of it being a threat to national governments is, by your own admission, bullshit, no?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2018, 07:34:52 am »
But your original reasoning of it being a threat to national governments is, by your own admission, bullshit, no?

No because of the slight risk that it could happen as shown in the parallel universe,

Art Vandelay

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2018, 07:41:15 am »
No because of the slight risk that it could happen as shown in the parallel universe,
Yeah, like I said, bullshit.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2018, 07:57:16 am »
The animation technology I use is broken so I will have to resort to writing about the parallel universe on Jacob Harrison wiki. I will post the link to it when I am done.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2018, 08:00:32 am »
Jacob is there a way for you to permanently disappear into your parallel Catholic feudal dystopia? Perhaps if you were flexible enough to put that choirboy head up your holy of holies?

We'll call it a wormhole!