Author Topic: French teenager's skirt too long for school  (Read 14170 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: French teenager's skirt too long for school
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2015, 12:13:06 am »
Nope they have em here in Louisiana I hate the ever loving fuck out of them since they look like shit and aren't comfortable at all.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2015, 12:23:56 am »
Depends on the uniform. For full blown suits, yeah, that's pretty much a private school thing, or at least a nice suburb. For inner city schools, uniforms can consist of khaki or black pants and a shirt that can be one of three solid colors or so, typically neutral, unaffiliated colors. So rather than a "uniform", it's more like a "limitedpolyform". Granted, I can only speak for a single school district, so make of that what you will.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2015, 11:55:09 am »
Yeah. My kids in Baltimore City schools have to wear khaki and a solid color Polo shirt. Theirs happens to be red. Go Hazelwood Owls! But the khaki pants are city school wide. County Schools don't have that.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2015, 01:02:24 pm »
Where I grew up, only private schools required uniforms. Still, our dress codes were pretty unfairly enforced, targeting girls whose tank top straps were a centimeter too thin or other similar nonsense. Their most recent method of enforcement was requiring students to change into hideous outfits, should their clothes not comply with the school's code. Pretty creative, but the code itself was still unfair.

Also, thanks to LeTipex for the clarification, because that is a big difference. I do wish that secularism was more strongly enforced in our schools, considering some teachers will try to sneak religion into their lessons. Granted, teachers who do that today are more likely to get suspended or fired.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:16:43 pm by Sleepy »
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2015, 04:11:24 pm »
Yeah, after Jonesboro and Columbine, my area's schools went bug-fuck nuts with that crap.  You could only have clear plastic or mesh backpacks and could barely carry a pen with you to class without it being classified as a weapon.  Funny, since they only seemed to target kids that were "weird" or "loners," ie: me.  God forbid I wear a long coat during winter because its fucking comfortable or wear shades outside.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2015, 04:14:00 pm »
Yeah, after Jonesboro and Columbine, my area's schools went bug-fuck nuts with that crap.  You could only have clear plastic or mesh backpacks and could barely carry a pen with you to class without it being classified as a weapon.  Funny, since they only seemed to target kids that were "weird" or "loners," ie: me.  God forbid I wear a long coat during winter because its fucking comfortable or wear shades outside.

Makes me glad I finished high school before Columbine.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2015, 05:09:54 pm »
Aye.  "Zero Tolerance" became even more "zero thought" than it was before.  It was...quite appalling.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2015, 05:31:04 pm »

I was in fairfax county when thé Washington sniper struck. Probably the origin of my psychosis. I feel y ou, the schoolmwent nuts du ring and after that.

Sorry for the typos and the capital letters, writing on an autocorrect-to-french tablet is a pain.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2015, 06:03:24 pm »

I was in fairfax county when thé Washington sniper struck. Probably the origin of my psychosis. I feel y ou, the schoolmwent nuts du ring and after that.

Sorry for the typos and the capital letters, writing on an autocorrect-to-french tablet is a pain.

Well shit.

Ironbite-I had moved out by that point.