Author Topic: "If Athiest ruled America" and other stupid videos.  (Read 2295 times)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
"If Athiest ruled America" and other stupid videos.
« on: March 13, 2013, 11:10:49 pm »
Well this is far from the first time I've stumbled onto this gem of a video. I re-find it every couple months and leave it open in a tab with the intent to get around to posting it.  Well I finally have got around to it.

This is a badly animate video made using some online free animation tool and a voice like Microsoft Sam. It a good 2+ minutes of the common stupid arguments found on the main page, presented in a way that makes me laugh at how badly it's done.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUbIGLj1BI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUbIGLj1BI</a>

The poster goes on to say that if you don't believe him you should watch this other video by him called "Atheist rulers and their deeds." Well at least I can give him credit for not putting Hitler in it that I saw, though I just skimmed it so far, not wanting to watch all the stuff right now that I'm sure I can predict based on the first few seconds of it.

For some reason it won't let me embed the video, so here's the link instead.

I'm sure there's more to trawl up from the depths of youtube. I probably have some similar stupid saved in my favorite now that I think about it, however I don't have time to post it right now.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: "If Athiest ruled America" and other stupid videos.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 11:28:36 pm »
...wow.

The second video is about the link between Atheism and Communism (in particular, all the atrocities committed by Communists). It doesn't mention Hitler.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 11:39:48 pm »
Right, because Sweden, Japan, Norway and South Korea are all religion-persecuting communist dystopias. Yep, makes perfect sense.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 11:51:57 pm »
To be fair there is China.  I will say there would not really be a huge difference in policy.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 11:58:25 pm »
Honestly, my poor sober brain could only take 50 seconds of whatever ghe hell that was. But l do have to ask: did anyone else notice around 15 seconds in, it looked like was dropping a deuce on the desk with his lips covered in cocaine?
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Star Cluster

• Pope
  • I need my space.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 08:09:02 am »
At least, if what these videos say is even remotely true, we wouldn't have to put up with asinine videos like these anymore.
The heavens convince me there is no god.

Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.--Steven Weinberg

Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery--Robert G. Ingersoll

I don't know why people compare George Carlin to God. He's great and all, but he's no George Carlin.-Anon.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 09:58:16 am »
Am I the only one who thinks it looks like the animated narrator just got done giving another man oral sex? Look at the thin white layer around the mouth.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.