Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Preaching and Worship / Re: Parallel Hero Updates Thread
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 10:32:47 pm »
What do you think so far?

Thanks for reading so far, and I'm sorry for the scheduling delays.

Presently working on the tenth chapter.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Bob J. on Today at 09:53:00 pm »
Fron LadyInChrist♥InGodITrust
at https://christiannews.net/2018/08/15/baker-back-in-court-after-colorado-claims-he-discriminated-by-declining-to-make-cake-celebrating-gender-transition/
Hi *E Hakenson* Just so you know let me make this very clear. And you can spread the word to those connected to you. This will also include all of your sock puppets as well.
I no longer have openings to be trolled or to be silenced by you,BobRumba, Bob Johnson, james blue, socks, or anyone connected to you/them. This is a Cristian site and I am a Christian and I have to right to speak here without being silenced because someone hates Christians. As of today, I will not be responding to trolls on this site. Please spread the word. I will be praying for you all and the Christians you all are trolling here but I will not be responding.
As for praying if you ever need prayer or know someone who does find me and let me know.I always have openings for prayer.I will not respond but I will pray.

If FSTDT has their annual awards, then I would like to nominate "Lady..." for
I Can Stick My Head In The Sand Deeper Than You

Preaching and Worship / Re: False teachers on the internet
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 09:49:46 pm »
This is probably my favorite post you've ever made. It makes sense and the vast majority of it is absolutely true.

No complaints here.
Preaching and Worship / Re: Parallel Hero Updates Thread
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 09:26:42 pm »
Finished up to the 5th chapter on mobile when i couldn't sleep last night in between writting my own novel I've had ideas for for a few years.
Preaching and Worship / False teachers on the internet
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on Today at 09:13:16 pm »
There are so many people on the internet that claim to preach God’s word but espouse heresy. Here is a list of them.

David J Stewart-Jesus is Savior.com

He runs a site preaching Christianity but is a convicted child molester. Many of his teachings are his own views and not biblical such as his sexist rants about women wearing pants. He also promotes the heresy of salvation by faith alone rather than salvation by faith and good works, and King James onlyism instead of the Latin Vulgate and it’s translations.

Patrick Scrivener-Reformation.org

He is mentally insane which you can tell by his use of double exclamation points. He promotes the Protestant reformation and calls Martin Luther a Saint. He also promotes anti Catholic conspiracy theories that the Catholic Church and the Jesuits are behind the world conspiracy. He also thinks that the Earth is flat and in the center of the Universe.

Brother Nathanael-realjewnews.com

Promotes antisemitic conspiracy theories as well as heretical teachings that are not in the Bible such as the Jewish race being cursed because of killing Christ.

Texe Marrs-texemarrs.com

Promotes Evangelicalism, Anti Catholicism, and Antisemitism even promoting Martin Luther’s antisemitic book called “On the Jews and their lies.”

Ken Ham-Answers in Genesis

He promotes the heresy of Young Earthism, that the 6 days of Genesis, and that before Adam and Eve’s sin all animals were vegetarians before the fall, which the Bible never says.

Steven Anderson-faithfulworldbaptist.org

He also promotes King James onlyism and also preaches hatred against homosexuals violating Christ’s command to love the sinner but hate the sin.
I didn't think Judea was part of the Kingdom of Pontus?

Also of course the Romans who controlled Judea were forced to do something against their will. It's not like they had the capacity to completely raze Jerusalem and actually did so not 50 years later.

Judea was part of the Hasmonean Kingdom before being under Roman control.

Pontius Pilate the prefect of Judea was surrounded by an angry mob while the Romans who razed Jerusalem in 70 AD came prepared from outside of Jerusalem.
I didn't think Judea was part of the Kingdom of Pontus?

Also of course the Romans who controlled Judea were forced to do something against their will. It's not like they had the capacity to completely raze Jerusalem and actually did so not 50 years later.
After which, there was precious little defending and a not insignificant amount of conquering on the part of the Romans.

Because often in warfare you fight your enemies till you defeat them so that they are not a future threat.
After which, there was precious little defending and a not insignificant amount of conquering on the part of the Romans.
And all that Byzantine land was invaded by Rome beforehand. What the hell is your point?

The Roman Empire rightfully acquired the Middle Eastern Land in defensive wars against the Kingdom of Pontus and it became Christian Land when the Empire converted to Christianity.

You have a very strange notion of a defensive war, I have to say.

Well the Kingdom of Pontus attacked first.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10