Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Gay man barred from adopting a cat
« Last post by KingOfRhye on Today at 07:08:22 pm »
Speaking of which we have a long-term contract with Queen for Monday nights (no more of that American football).

Hey, do they have DVRs in Hell?  If I can record Monday Night Raw to watch later, I'm all good.   :P
« Last post by Bob J. on Today at 06:33:23 pm »
"Are you not afraid of going to hell?"

Dearest Unsaved,

I have recently been informed that you will be having an extended stay with us.

I have taken the liberty of making a reservation for You on the terrace of the Caldera Cafe. Your table has a wonderful view of the famed Lake of Fire.

You may have read of the negative reviews by Dante and others. Let me assure You that many change have been made in recent years. The work of literally thousands of engineers and scientist has well as artists and musician have totally transformed Hell. Power generated from the Lake of Fire now provides air conditioning, air purification, and our impressive sound system. Speaking of which we have a long-term contract with Queen for Monday nights (no more of that American football).

Speaking of entertainment, we also have a cultural exchange program with Valhalla on Thor’s day. Boy do those folks know how to party.

On to the menu, I hope Your sin was gluttony. Many quest tell us it is such torment reading the menu, Deviled Eggs, Shrimp Diablo, or Pigs-in-a-Blanket? Margaritas with Kosher salt? Yes, it may be torment to choose, but hey there is always tomorrow.
Bread and wine available on request.

Your obedient Master,
Princes of Darkness
I can get you guys and others to help me with my plan to restore the true heir to the throne by showing you that it is a cause of social justice. The Wars of the Roses happened because the Yorkists claimed the throne by being senior in primogeniture because they were descended from the daughter of Lionel Duke of Clarence who did not have any sons. The Lancasterians claimed the throne by descent of John of Gaunt since they were misogynists who didn’t think that females should inherit the throne.

The Yorkists were therefore on the feminist side of the Wars of the Roses and Elizabeth II is descended from the Lancasterian side. Therefore for the cause of social justice, you and others should support having the Yorkist heir put on England’s throne. Therefore join my society.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 12:53:54 pm »
Yeah I put that out on another board.  The Cult of the Orange Piss Pot sure doesn't see long term effects do they?
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 11:21:48 am »
And meanwhile FOX News watchers got really pissy about FOX joining CNN's suit, not getting that if this precedent was set, the next Democratic President could kick out FOX reporters.
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 11:10:12 am »
So after getting his nose bloodied during a fight he started, the Orange Piss Pot took away Jim Acosta's press credentials in the dumbest and stupidest way possible.  So CNN sued to get 'em back.  Backing them was a coalition of news media including State Propaganda channel, Faux Noise.  Judge came down with a decision today.

Despite being put on the bench by the Orange Piss Pot, Judge ruled in favor of CNN and the First Amendment.

Ironbite-a black eye to go with that bloody nose.
« Last post by KingOfRhye on Today at 11:08:59 am »
That last question in the text really annoys me.  "Are you not afraid of going to hell?"  Like the guy never even thought of the possibilities that the gay man could either not believe in hell, or believes in it but doesn't think he's going to end up there?  Does he assume that the guy thinks (like someone in a Chick tract) something along the lines of "oh, I'm gonna to go to Hell cus I'm gay, but that's cool"?
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 09:03:45 am »
This was a wild ride from start to finish.

Ironbite-like....the entire thing is insane.q
Creative Outlets / Re: Chapter 11 (Part 1): Hail to the King
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on Today at 07:33:37 am »
Panacea is the Greek Goddess of Universal Health.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panacea
Nonetheless, John Gehring, the Catholic program director at a Washington-based clergy network called Faith in Public Life, said the Vatican "just made a big mistake."

"The optics are terrible, and it sends a message, intended or not, that Rome doesn't recognize the urgency of the moment," Gehring tweeted

I beg to differ Gehring, it's just their sense of urgency has a different focus-protecting pedophile rapists!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10