Author Topic: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -  (Read 22134 times)

Online ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
We're all gods here.  Bored with running our various worshipers lives.

Ironbite-I think I might just drown all of mine.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Been playing Black & White again, have we?
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
Been playing Black & White again, have we?
Wow, this has to be the first time I've ever seen anyone besides me acknowledge the existence of Black and White ever! I should play that again sometime, I kinda miss chucking rocks at things...

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog

what is actually good ?

In my opinion **skip**

so you will give me your bogus opinion instead of any solid facts or strong basics ? but who cares for your cheap opinions and bogus personal experience ?

who are you ? `1st of all are you are an authority ? then simply provide me another explanation otherwise you have to keep your bogus opinions in your pocket with your fellow rascal idiots.

any`1 can give his/her dry opinions and bogus personal experience but you all are not authority. and if you are falsely puffed up that you are another authority then simply provide me another explanation.

and as far as question of your western civilization so it is actually soul killing or suicidal civilization.

I was gonna write up a nice reply to all this, but I just really can't be bothered... so let me put it in a tl;dr format for ya instead.

You have no facts, I have no need or incentive to provide explanations, and you didn't even bother to reply to the rest of my post.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline loy0

• Neonate

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Art Vandelay

I suppose you think we won't notice that you're copy-pasting your own posts, huh?

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
I think we just busted the squeaker in this chew toy.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

I am a god.  Your argument is invalid.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr

Oh, come on, loy0. I know everything you say is copypasta, but you usually have the decency not to paste the same thing twice in the same thread.

Step up your game, mate.
Σא

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Bored now.  Who's up for a nice game of poker? Buy-in's a nickel, winner gets lunch.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
loy0, I have a question for you.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?