Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273767 times)

Even Then

Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2016, 06:07:43 pm »
And in case anyone needed convincing that SJW as a descriptor is a nonsense word, apparently it now includes people being aware that bisexuality is a thing. Fuck, Undertale actually is an SJW game!

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
  • "i choose my own way to burn." - sophie scholl
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2016, 05:16:17 pm »
I know Reddit is kind of low-hanging fruit, but this guy's entire post history.

If I put as much energy into my Russian language study as this guy does into hating Jews, I'd probably be fluent by now.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2016, 05:35:11 pm »
DELIRIUM'S BACK!

Even Then

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:11 am »
Some girl bit down on him during sex? That sounds hot to me, biting all part of the fun! Did she ever ACTUALLY ask him to stop? These ‘groupies’ should know they are playthings, not potential girlfriends/future wives, expectation leads to dissapoitment which turns to bitterness & then exaggerated stories circulate on gossip blogs to paint a darkened picture of the celebrity that they feel so rejected by.

Context.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2016, 11:27:30 am »
The end game of feminism is to make it impossible for a female to do any wrong, absolving her from all responsibility for her actions, no matter how reprehensible. The fact that a human being has a vagina will soon mean that she can not make a bad decision about anything. Punishing or criticizing a woman for her life choices will be abolished.

Roosh doesn't understand feminism part 1,385.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2016, 09:05:01 pm »

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2016, 10:21:58 am »
One of my friends on Facebook...

The mere idea that there is a concerted feminist effort to grant special privilege to women and to decry any voice of equality as hate-speech should indicate full and well to all of you that women are exactly as capable of behaving like entitled fucking ignorant children as men and deserve no such special treatment. If you are a feminist, do me a favor: end your pathetic charade and fucking kill yourself for the good of the gene pool.

Yeah, no. That isn't what feminism is.

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2016, 12:39:04 am »
I would have submitted this to the main site but I am shit at HTML. Spoilered for size:
(click to show/hide)

That's right, Jesus dying on the cross was literally worse than the Holocaust. This guy also thinks that the Holocaust didn't happen (but he probably wish it did).

Even Then

« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2016, 01:57:10 am »
Pretty sure the omnipotent controller of the universe could've, you know, prevented the crucifixion of Christ if he'd been that offended.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2016, 02:09:12 am »
...Maybe I should reread the Bible but I thought the Romans were the ones who crucified Jesus?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2016, 02:09:30 am »
What is this whole "the Jews killed Jesus" nonsense anyway? It was the Romans who crucified him.

Besides, I thought the whole point of Jesus existing was to get crucified in the first place. Basically, God sacrificing himself to himself to appease himself in order to save us all from himself.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2016, 02:40:37 am »
What is this whole "the Jews killed Jesus" nonsense anyway? It was the Romans who crucified him.

Besides, I thought the whole point of Jesus existing was to get crucified in the first place. Basically, God sacrificing himself to himself to appease himself in order to save us all from himself.

Which would (should, anyway) make Judas, who got him arrested, directly leading to his execution, a hero, not a villain, correct? Whatever. 's all made up anyway.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2016, 05:43:27 am »

Which would (should, anyway) make Judas, who got him arrested, directly leading to his execution, a hero, not a villain, correct? Whatever. 's all made up anyway.
That was one version of the story. It was dropped from the official Bible, though.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2016, 09:26:13 am »

That was one version of the story. It was dropped from the official Bible, though.

It's not so much a version as it is an interpretation, though? Given that Judas is instrumental to the crucifixion, and given that the crucifixion is needed to save mankind from Hell (two things most of the Bible fandom agrees on), it's fairly straightforward to say Judas 'betraying' Jesus was a good thing. I don't know how you can drop that from the Bible.
Σא

Offline Delirium

• Bishop
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2016, 12:42:25 pm »

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert in early Christianity.

If you wanted to be a pedantic asshole you could argue that the Jewish authorities were technically responsible because they turned Jesus in to the authorities, but the Romans were the ones who actually carried out the execution. Jesus also posed a threat to the Romans because he preached against the Roman occupation of Judea and thus the Romans would have had a reason to execute him. There were a ton of Jewish sects and messiah claimants at the time and the Jews didn't go around executing everyone who disagreed with them. The "Jews killed Jesus" canard came about around the time Christianity started gaining popularity with gentiles, so I'm guessing we can blame Paul for this.

Then again, we're trying to apply logic to a flyer made by someone who thinks serial killers are part of an occult conspiracy to the goddess Ceres, Germans are persecuted, Jewish people worship the Holocaust and are trying to push "Holocaustianity" on everyone, and that Mel Gibson sold out to the Jews (among other insane things). "Jews killed Jesus" is probably the least ridiculous thing he believes.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 12:53:46 pm by Delirium »