Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 272151 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #825 on: April 11, 2017, 02:18:11 am »
One of two things needs to happen:

1. Overbooking needs to be banned, or

2. Airlines need to be required to find a bigger plane if everyone shows up for an overbooked flight.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #826 on: April 11, 2017, 08:53:01 am »
Same thing with fucking busses; I, as well as a bunch of other people, got fucked over hard by Greyhound a few years back because keeping track of how many seats a schedule has at a given stop time is hard, somehow.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

pyro

« Reply #827 on: April 11, 2017, 12:22:10 pm »
Same thing with fucking busses; I, as well as a bunch of other people, got fucked over hard by Greyhound a few years back because keeping track of how many seats a schedule has at a given stop time is hard, somehow.

They're overbooked on purpose, Ravynous. It has nothing to do with how hard it is to keep track of the number of available seats.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #828 on: April 11, 2017, 01:00:33 pm »
Oh, I know.  Still pisses me off.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #829 on: April 11, 2017, 05:00:45 pm »
https://twitter.com/RealDanHensley/status/851537523667070976

A guy not only defending United, but saying the people who recorded footage of the event were the ones in the wrong, not the police who beat a man bloody for refusing to leave the plane "voluntarily"

Yeah this guy is an idiot.

Ironbite-as is anyone "reporting" this.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #830 on: April 12, 2017, 01:03:01 am »
So apparently on The Daily Stormer there's a civil war going on between the Globehead Nazis and the Flat Earth Nazis. 

From the Flat Earthers

here is a challenge for all the non believers , somebody give me a picture of the earth that is not CGI
just one

Science is the acquisition of knowledge capable of being reproduced.

You can’t reproduce Big Bang. It’s not science.

With flat earth, there are multiple lines of evidence that point in the same direction.

Many globe claims have been power of suggestion, reliance on authority, and black box frauds. As a thesis, flat earth is stronger in 2017 than 2007. …

Newton’s Third Law prohibits acceleration in space. You need a medium to move: floor, water, atmosphere. Space is not a medium. This would explain why NASA had to lie and fake a moon mission.

If Jews and masons tell me I’m on a spinning ball moving through the universe at near lightspeed, I believe them because they are experts and my eyes are lying to me.

I find it kinda shocking that so many people think we did. “The jews faked 6 million dead kikes with fake shower rooms, but faking the moon landing is impossible because of reasons.”

Globe theory hatched from the Jews.
Do your research.
Jews, Jesuits and freemasons pushed the globe fantasy.

From the Globeheads

What are all the thousands of photos of stars, galaxies and planets and why would they go to such extreme lengths to create such a dumb conspiracy? And why would they invent all of these apparently totally fictional satellites and go into great detail about their workings, specifications, and spend time making these elaborate and unnecessary ‘props’ in lab environments? Again, utterly stupid idea.

I can buy holocaust revisionism because that’s a conceivable lie. It’s about distorting the facts of something which already happened. … t’s very easy with a little examination to disprove the holohoax.

Maybe I am weird but I HATE FLATEARTH MORE THAN CHILD RAPING PAVEMENT APES. Why in the hell is Anglin posting this crap? This is disgusting beyond words. … Is this humor? It doesn’t seem to have any entertainment value. Is the entire goal of this video just to irritate me personally?

Personally I hope they both fall off the edge of the flat earth and are never seen again.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #831 on: April 12, 2017, 01:15:33 am »
https://twitter.com/RealDanHensley/status/851537523667070976

A guy not only defending United, but saying the people who recorded footage of the event were the ones in the wrong, not the police who beat a man bloody for refusing to leave the plane "voluntarily"

Yeah this guy is an idiot.

Ironbite-as is anyone "reporting" this.

But wait, the saga continues.

https://twitter.com/RealDanHensley/status/851994909217357824

https://twitter.com/RealDanHensley/status/852021511493791745

The worst yet

https://twitter.com/RealDanHensley/status/852029639383855104

and in unrelated batshittery by the same guy...
https://twitter.com/tegiminis/status/851877827271995394
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 01:31:30 am by Svata »
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #832 on: April 12, 2017, 01:21:46 am »
Harry Potter was perhaps the first major shitlib touchstone to vault willing cuckoldry into the wider culture as some kind of moral imperative; it was beta orbiter Snape, a man with the worst case of oneitis imaginable because he was in love with a dead woman who when alive wanted nothing to do with him, who vowed to look after Harry, (the child of his oneitis by another man Snape hated), out of a misplaced sense of loyalty and maybe hope for an afterlife consummation.

Literally “alpha fux and beta bux” from beyond the grave. What independent, empowered modern woman wouldn’t love that?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #833 on: April 12, 2017, 04:04:37 am »
I had not heard about flat-earth-Nazis, but I know a script writer who might be looking for ideas for a third Iron Sky film...

EDIT: You left out the best bit:

99% of people do not study epistemology and have no intellectual standards, so they do not know how to digest claims.

You can't reproduce Big Bang. It's not science.

With flat earth, there are multiple lines of evidence that point in the same direction.

Many globe claims have been power of suggestion, reliance on authority, and black box frauds. As a thesis, flat earth is stronger in 2017 than 2007.

You can't land on a lightning bolt. You can't land on the "sun" or "stars" or "planets," if they are electromagnetic plasma formations. We don't normally deal with plasma, or understand its properties, or understand the connection between plasma and consciousness, in terms of the concept, field.

Newton's Third Law prohibits acceleration in space. You need a medium to move: floor, water, atmosphere. Space is not a medium. This would explain why NASA had to lie and fake a moon mission.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:48:36 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #834 on: April 12, 2017, 04:44:19 pm »
I had not heard about flat-earth-Nazis, but I know a script writer who might be looking for ideas for a third Iron Sky film...

EDIT: You left out the best bit:

99% of people do not study epistemology and have no intellectual standards, so they do not know how to digest claims.

You can't reproduce Big Bang. It's not science.

Many globe claims have been power of suggestion, reliance on authority, and black box frauds. As a thesis, flat earth is stronger in 2017 than 2007.

You can't land on a lightning bolt. You can't land on the "sun" or "stars" or "planets," if they are electromagnetic plasma formations. We don't normally deal with plasma, or understand its properties, or understand the connection between plasma and consciousness, in terms of the concept, field.

Newton's Third Law prohibits acceleration in space. You need a medium to move: floor, water, atmosphere. Space is not a medium. This would explain why NASA had to lie and fake a moon mission.

Their ideological forefathers didn't understand biology, so I'm not surprised these chuckleheads don't understand geology. Or astronomy. Or physics. Or the fundamentals of science itself.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #835 on: April 15, 2017, 01:39:32 am »
Now that I'm on my computer The_Donald reddit has got so many new threads that I can't find the relevant again (and I went over my limit of how much I can read that stuff) but they were defending the "Hitler didn't use chemical weapons" claim.

...Or more accurately they have changed the topic. None of them mention whether or not Hitler used chemical weapons, none of them mention the Holocaust and none of them actually talk about what Spicer said. Instead they were building a new narrative that the scandal over Spicer's words was about Spicer comparing Assad to Hitler and that the "Cucks" don't like it because they oppose everything that the Trump administration does even though some "Libruls" had already called Assad Hitler previously and this obviously means that the reals story is LIbrul flip-flopping and no one needs to think about what Spicer really said.

I seem to notice that they do this a lot. When something happens that makes them or Trump look bad they try to make a new story and ignore reality.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #836 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:11 pm »
Yeah, this is where U.S. school choice programs are headed, and I do like the idea of creating competition in the primary education market... but I am keenly aware of how government funding tends to make institutions dependent on government. Just look at the private non-profit college market (particularly the religious institutions) here. They got hooked on publicly-backed student loans, and are finding themselves increasingly vulnerable to actual or proposed federal mandates that would require them to violate their mission (e.g. all-women's colleges having to admit individuals who were born with male anatomy). Or, hey, look at what's going on in Alberta, where Catholic schools are under increasing pressure from the government to repudiate Catholicism in order to stay open/funded.

Yes, shock, horror, at the thought that all-women's colleges might have to admit women! Or that schools might have to teach facts and not propagandistic doctrine!
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2017, 10:27:30 am »
This, dear children, is why I refuse to call religious educational institutions "schools."  It is quite clear that their goal is not the academic enrichment of their students, but to deepen the stranglehold their dogma has on young, impressionable minds.  Public schools might be utter shit, but at least they try to get some real, useful shit into your skulls.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #838 on: April 23, 2017, 08:26:52 am »
My ancestors fought to take this land from the Indians, then say whatever the hell they wanted to the Crown (in that case to stick it), fought to form our own nation, and then later to tell the Union to stick it. They then later fought in other wars because they were told to because do-good assholes wanted to get us involved in Europe.

None of them fought for these bullshit progressive causes you're talking about. You're a liar to say so.

What did your ancestors fight for? Did they fight in the Revolution? Do they know what the rights of Englishmen are or for whom this country was founded?

Alright:
Genocide? Perfectly ok.
The revolution in America? That was all about the FREEDOM OF SPEECH and nothing else.
US civil war? Also about FREEDOM OF SPEECH and nothing else.
The great war and subsequent wars: Completely unnecessary and USA should have let Hitler go on with the genocide and conquest have his FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #839 on: April 23, 2017, 10:48:47 am »
Pssh, I got ties to the Mayflower on my mother's side, bitch.  While I'm glad we got out from under the British, I won't pretend it was about anything other than money.  Oh, also happy the North roflstomped the South like it deserved and that we helped force Hitler's syphilitic ass to death by self-immolation because, and this is important, HE WAS GOD DAMNED HITLER.