Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 272093 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #795 on: March 17, 2017, 05:03:22 am »
They're literally felating the very concept of an authority figure, and saying authority gives you the right to murder as you see fit so long as some rule or guideline has been broken.

I'd make a SMT Law Faction joke, but those are starting to become far too apt.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #796 on: March 17, 2017, 06:04:03 am »
They're literally felating the very concept of an authority figure
What I want to know is how is that physically possible?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #797 on: March 17, 2017, 06:56:38 am »
They're literally felating the very concept of an authority figure
What I want to know is how is that physically possible?

This is what happens when people use literally to mean figuratively.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Even Then

« Reply #798 on: March 17, 2017, 07:13:33 am »
I just like that this poster implies that law enforcers are emotionally stunted murderbots incapable of free will, contradicting their own fawning adoration for the fuckers and failing in textual expression in addition to failing in being a non-scumbag.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #799 on: March 17, 2017, 11:09:27 am »
I have trouble finding the right words for the biggest issue I have with people, like the one I quoted:

On one hand they love talking about how much they love FREEEDOM and how free everyone in USA is, usually attributing all forms of oppression or limitations of freedom to the groups they hate (the list varies) ...But then they go on and declare that no one is allowed to question the president, or police or any other authority.

...And they don't see any conflict in this line of thinking.

Also, more than his support for police officers shooting at people who don't obey orders I am apalled at his claim that a person who dies as the result of not listening to authorities is the guilty part. Like they really claim that a protester who refused to move from the way of the bulldozer is the one to blame but the person who drove a bulldozer over them is free from any blame because they are simply following orders or otherwise doing what the law requires.

I hate bringing up the Hitler card as much as the next person* but this kind of thinking does lead to "if the government orders the killing of [insert group of people] then it is legal and perfectly ok" incidents. I mean maybe this person would suddenly draw the line there and refuse to support a Holocaust but if he is consistent with his logic then he would be ok with it as long as it is done "legally."

EDIT:

Because most Europe is anti gun, has vastly less rights than the USA, and most European nations populations could fit in California.
Google any European country, check their population. Now check California's population, how far off are they?.
There's a reason USA stats are far higher than say the UK.
But if you adjust crime rate stats to population you'll notice these countries actually have more crime.
Take the UK. They have 64.1 million. The USA has 318.9 million.
318.9÷64.1=4.91 lets say 5 to round
The UK, for example, has a homicide rate of one person per 100,000 population per year, while the US has a rate of 4.7
But if we adjust the UK population to match USA we multiply 1/100,000 X 5
So if the UK had equal population as the US the would have 5/100,000 murder rate while the USA has 4.7/100,000.
Without rounding it would be 4.9/100,000 to the USA's 4.7/100,000
http://www.cityam.com/1414945475/hong-kong-murders-city-still-one-safest-places-earth

...What? ...How? ...Why? But he alread- [Askold's brain now refuses to work with this stupid world.]

*assuming that the next person thought that Hitler comparisons are really, really fun.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 12:36:54 pm by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

pyro

« Reply #800 on: March 17, 2017, 02:45:03 pm »
A man uses mathematics like a drunkard uses a lamppost. For support. Not enlightenment.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #801 on: March 17, 2017, 05:20:19 pm »
well, maybe they think the number of murders in a country grows quadratically with population
Σא

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #802 on: March 20, 2017, 08:24:10 am »
"What's this?" Says the Alt-right member "Scots aren't like me? I am ashamed of being 3/54 Scottish-American.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PussyPass/comments/606t6r/scottish_altright_groups_are_holding_a_white/df4tfrh/

EDIT:

Can you guess how many people are defending this cop?

Way too many.

So many Strawman arguments too.

http://imgur.com/gallery/E5D1m
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:29:48 pm by Askold »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #803 on: March 22, 2017, 01:18:30 pm »
Planned Parenthood is NOTHING like the NRA.
You're right about this. The NRA protects a particular provision of the Bill of Rights, while Planned Parenthood is the most violent organization in the world today, which aims (among other things) to destroy fundamental human rights for an entire class of human beings it considers Lebensunwertes Leben. They are comparable in influence (both due and undue) but incomparable in policy.

There's a valid historical discussion to be had (if one is inclined to have it) about the relationships between the Eugenics movement, Planned Parenthood, and the Nazi regime.

There's also a valid public policy discussion to be had (again, if one is so inclined) about whether or not Planned Parenthood should be the recipient of Federal tax dollars given that a) they do, as a point of fact, provide abortions; and b) there exist both legal and moral questions surrounding the concept of said Federal funds going to abortion providers.

As for the subject of discussion, I love the liberal point of view:

"Everybody has the right to live! Yes, even violent, murdering Muslim terrorists....

Except for babies. Fuck them."

I promised I wouldn't get involved in abortion debates on the forum where that came from, but I'd just point out here that it seems the conservative point of view is that you have the right to life... right up until you pop out of your mother's womb.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #804 on: March 22, 2017, 01:39:47 pm »
Yes, exactly, fuck babies.  At least terrorists have the good grace to just straight up fucking kill you.  Those little parasites torture you for several years and aren't even physically capable of killing you.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #805 on: March 25, 2017, 10:52:49 pm »

Question for any human females reading this, why don't you appreciate the guy who wants to kill you?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #806 on: March 26, 2017, 12:06:57 am »
Also apparently MGTOW are advocating pederasty now.

[W]hen [women] start to diminish men will most likely find it viable to cross the x-y line in order to flock to cute-boys to settle down with, and marry whom don’t have the hypergamous instinct of biological females.

...cute-boys are more feminine than western females and always eager to please/available for sex to a partner.  They are more of a woman than any western whore and at the same time if you pursue them now there is no trouble, and also no ridiculous laws on what rape is(Which is everything nowadays) protecting them.

EDIT:

I got this off We Hunted The mammoth and some of the posters there are saying "cute-boys really means pre-op transwomen.  Apparently there was a minor thing in that subculture of dicks that transwomen are way better then "real" women because

their reasons were that *real* [cis-] girls are awful in every last way. “Real” girls menstruate, are selfish, stuck up, don’t care about their man, can… get… pregnant, don’t like sex, etc. And the guys — each of them — said they moved up to trans-girls (again, I am certain they used the slur) because trans-girls were more feminine, cared more about keeping their man happy, can’t get pregnant, L*O*V*E* sex, and they don’t bleed once a month.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 12:27:25 am by Skybison »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #807 on: March 26, 2017, 12:51:36 am »
MGTOWs: We have overcome our transphobia through sheer misogyny!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #808 on: March 26, 2017, 02:09:36 am »
Question for any human females reading this, why don't you appreciate the guy who wants to kill you?

Side note, why do all of these idiots have the speech patterns of the Ferengi?
Who needs a signature?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #809 on: March 27, 2017, 05:11:27 pm »
BTW that MGTOW came back and clarified his position as to why he prefers transwomen/femme gays to cis-women:

Fact is they are more of women than you, some claim to be straight but can be seduced still. They don’t complain often, and if they do try to cause an issue out of nowhere the gynocentric court won’t take them seriously.

Seriously this gay sexuality is based on "Who is the easiest to rape."  I'd recommend feeding him to the piranhas but I don't want to give them food poisoning.