Author Topic: Paul Ryan: Rape is just another ‘method of conception’  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Bender_Rodríguez

• Bishop
Paul Ryan: Rape is just another ‘method of conception’
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:18:44 pm »
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/24/ryan-on-abortion-exceptions-rape-is-just-another-method-of-conception/

Seriously?  WTF is wrong with these people?  I need an angry dome.  This is just sick.  How can this man be taken seriously?   I have so much more I'd like to say, but I can't describe how much I loathe these assholes.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
Re: Paul Ryan: Rape is just another ‘method of conception’
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 06:22:35 pm »
Hi you have reached the brain of Kefka it's currently not available due to exploding in rage. 

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 06:32:02 pm »
Please go DIAF

Offline myusername

• Bishop
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 06:40:29 pm »
Oh, as if the freaking Randroid economics weren't enough... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 06:42:44 pm »
Remember America, this guy and many more who think like him are vying for control of the government via popular support. Aren't you all just so proud of your country?

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 06:45:39 pm »
If there are people I don't get and never will, it is anyone who supports this clown and are even stupid enough to think this guy (and Mr. Mittens) will "save America."

(Yes, I already know his anti-choice stance - which makes me disgusted - so I apologize if I sound "sensationalist.")

Offline Kit Walker

• Pope
  • Grand Master Brain Wizard*
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 06:53:11 pm »
I've said it before and I will say it again: I can respect, even though I find it personally repugnant, this moral position more than I can respect the pro-life with exceptions position.

Think about it: If a person truly, 100% honestly believes that a fetus has the exact same right to life as its mother, wouldn't allowing abortion in cases of rape essentially be allowing the execution of a "child" for the crimes of its father? To me, allowing for such exceptions pretty clearly demonstrates that this isn't really about the life of the fetus. It's about punishing women for "whoring around". Don't get we wrong, there's nothing preventing the "no rape exceptions" crowd from sharing that motive, but at least it appears more consistently motivated by the life of the fetus.

Take none of that as endorsement of such a viewpoint. I find it to be morally repugnant, as it essentially punishes a woman for being raped by presenting her with no options. However, I at least find it to be honest and consistent. It's the difference between "cut taxes, cut spending on social programs, increase spending on military" and "cut taxes and cut spending on everything" - neither is likely to be helpful, but at least the latter seems to be honeatly trying to do what they really trying to do what they think is right.
"Well believe me, Mike, I calculated the odds of this succeeding versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid... and I went ahead anyway." - Crow T. Robot

*Actual title from the Universal Life Church Monastery, the outfit that ordained me as a wedding officiant.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 07:21:01 pm »
That...asshole. If I ever see him, it doesn't matter how many secret service guys are there, his face is being punched.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 07:27:32 pm »
I love how we like to think our leaders will be the best of the best of our nation's citizens. Guess what folks, this is the best we can fucking do. Aren't you just so proud?
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 10:35:03 pm »
Please go DIAF

Don't desecrate fire.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 10:53:51 pm »
I love how we like to think our leaders will be the best of the best of our nation's citizens. Guess what folks, this is the best we can fucking do. Aren't you just so proud?

...They aren't the best we can do.  A lot of people could do better, they just can't run because the whole game's rigged.

You can't run a race when the opposing team has already shot your legs off.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 10:55:09 pm »
Think about it: If a person truly, 100% honestly believes that a fetus has the exact same right to life as its mother, wouldn't allowing abortion in cases of rape essentially be allowing the execution of a "child" for the crimes of its father? To me, allowing for such exceptions pretty clearly demonstrates that this isn't really about the life of the fetus. It's about punishing women for "whoring around". Don't get we wrong, there's nothing preventing the "no rape exceptions" crowd from sharing that motive, but at least it appears more consistently motivated by the life of the fetus.

The people who believe in life at fertilization are even worse, now with more usage of "divine will" to justify rape and incest.

FLIPITY FLOP TIME

For right to chose in 2002:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-hmjlr7tk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7-hmjlr7tk</a>

BAN ABORTION! 2007:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjMQj3fMYQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVjMQj3fMYQ</a>

HD Compilation!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNDsyKnQIes" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNDsyKnQIes</a>

Shoot both of them into the sun. No that is too quick.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 11:43:04 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 12:11:42 am »
Oh, as if the freaking Randroid economics weren't enough... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Given Ayn Rand's views on rape, I'm less than surprised.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 02:51:35 am »

...They aren't the best we can do.  A lot of people could do better, they just can't run because the whole game's rigged.

You can't run a race when the opposing team has already shot your legs off.
And who let their guard down long enough for the game to get so rigged? If we wanted better leaders, we would've kept paying attention.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Distind

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:19:58 am »
And who let their guard down long enough for the game to get so rigged? If we wanted better leaders, we would've kept paying attention.
It's considerably less rigged now then the 1900s.

The political machines put candidates up to vote now, they didn't always have to do that in the past. Just pick who they wanted and put them into place, if anyone argued they were dealt with.

Now any jackass can run(as Ron Paul proves), it's just the matter that anyone with enough free time on their hands to do it isn't particularly likely to have anyone else's interests at heart.