Author Topic: King Obama's 2013 Coronation  (Read 6772 times)

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Day In, Day Out. All the Time. Work, Work, Work
  • The Beast
King Obama's 2013 Coronation
« on: January 21, 2013, 05:39:34 pm »
As it's known on RR.

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?183483-King-Obama-s-2013-Coronation

I have a few favorite quotes.

There are posts on my facebook that are saying to boycott all TV stations during that time and not to watch reruns or stories about it to protest what many consider a fraudulent election.

How dare the news cover a major event like an election?!

How many Millions is this farce going to cost?
Probably as much as one of the many vacations that have been taken all on our dime....

Didn't Bush spend $20 million in taxpayer money just going to his ranch in Texas?

« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:44:32 pm by clockworkgirl21 »

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Re: King Obama's 2013 Coronation
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 05:47:14 pm »
G Dub had more vacation days logged than most presidents in recent history, so we can nip that criticism in the bud right there.

Also, to discuss the content of Obama's speech itself, he did an excellent job. The speech was well-written (kudos to his speechwriter) and the President is a hell of an orator. I especially enjoyed how he connected Seneca, Selma and Stonewall.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 01:59:28 am »
Wow...these people sometimes scare me.

Ironbite-just go ahead and kill yourselves if you want to go home that badly.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 08:01:20 am »
They can't. Most of them still believe that suicides go to Hell. They won't admit that the Catholics came up with that bit of nonsense first.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 09:38:12 am »
They can't. Most of them still believe that suicides go to Hell. They won't admit that the Catholics came up with that bit of nonsense first.

But it perfectly fine to wait for Jesus to "take them up to Heaven".

Offline The Lazy One

• Neonate
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2013, 09:46:43 am »
Even if the election was fraudulent, wouldn't it still be the responsibility of the news to cover it? I remember the news covered that fraudulent election in Afghanistan a few years ago, because, y'know, it was news.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2013, 12:29:55 pm »
Even if the election was fraudulent, wouldn't it still be the responsibility of the news to cover it? I remember the news covered that fraudulent election in Afghanistan a few years ago, because, y'know, it was news.

The lieberal media is part of the sham of a system that propagates the notion that the election was legitimate.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2013, 05:32:04 pm »
Allahu akbar, blessings be on Brother Barack! now we may implement our plan of destroying America with sharia law! please don't tell anyone, guys.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2013, 06:02:48 pm »
Pffft, silly liberals. Elections aren't legitimate unless a Republican wins.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 06:07:42 pm »
Allahu akbar, blessings be on Brother Barack! now we may implement our plan of destroying America with sharia law! please don't tell anyone, guys.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tv4KjEon6c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tv4KjEon6c</a>

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2013, 07:52:48 pm »
I can't wait til King Hussein appoints his cabinet - he's gonna proclaim the new Department of The Ghey Agenda! Rachel Maddow is on the short list for that I hear :P ;) :D ;D :) 8)

(distind - can we relevance rescue that set of raptard emotis just for shits and giggles? they o so abuse the poor lil' things)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 08:49:32 pm by mellenORL »
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2013, 08:04:03 pm »
I can't wait til King Hussein appoints his cabinet - he's gonna proclaim the new Department of The Ghey Agenda! Rachel Maddow is on the short list for that I hear :P

Don't forget the subsidies he's going to give Planned Parenthood for their Abortionplex.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2013, 08:51:39 pm »
I can't wait til King Hussein appoints his cabinet - he's gonna proclaim the new Department of The Ghey Agenda! Rachel Maddow is on the short list for that I hear :P

Don't forget the subsidies he's going to give Planned Parenthood for their Abortionplex.

I put in my vendor application for the 'Plex today! I'm gonna sell 64 ounce Brawndos! W00t11!!11!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2013, 11:56:21 pm »

Literally unbelievable!!!

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 04:43:34 pm »

I put in my vendor application for the 'Plex today! I'm gonna sell 64 ounce Brawndos! W00t11!!11!
It's what plants crave.