Author Topic: Heliocentrism, the most widely accepted lie ever told?  (Read 25286 times)

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
Heliocentrism, the most widely accepted lie ever told?
« on: February 24, 2013, 07:45:07 pm »
For millennia, the universe was indisputably Geocentric. 

Everyone from the simplest peasant to the greatest genius like Ptolemy KNEW that the celestial bodies revolved around a fixed earth.  This knowledge was handed down throughout every sacred text of the time and well understood to be Truth.

And then early progenitors of the modern Cult of Atheism, Copernicus and Galileo came forth to DEMAND that our knowledge be superceded and that we accept the Atheists' latest lie against God and Reality. 

The Bible says it plain, the Earth is fixed and set firm and immovable.  The celestial bodies move about us and as such are subject to the will of God.  Modern "scientists" claim this not to be so and assume a 'moving earth' reference frame for relative motions within the orbital system rather than accepting the truth of a fixed earth and a moving external heliosphere.

Ultimately, the Great Lie of Heliocentrism cannot stand against the inexorable tide of Biblical Truth, one day our faith shall be vindicated!
Visit my Youtube channel for more videos and information :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9YnqI2le1uwXxWwQ6w

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
Re: Heliocentrism, the most widely accepted lie ever told?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 07:46:04 pm »
Ok this troll sucks
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 07:46:42 pm »
This fucker officially owes me a new Dew.  Because I sprayed it all over my monitor laughing.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 07:50:37 pm »
Okay, you're a poe.  Nevermind.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2013, 07:53:23 pm »
Okay, seriously?  That's the best you can come up with troll?  If that's your A-game, then we're gonna need a new chew toy.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2013, 07:54:45 pm »
I must say, your "defense mechanism" against new ideas is pretty amusing for people who would style themselves 'freethinkers' :)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 07:55:45 pm »
I must say, your "defense mechanism" against new ideas is pretty amusing for people who would style themselves 'freethinkers' :)

I did think about it. I concluded that geocentrism is wrong and that you are a troll.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2013, 07:58:14 pm »
Meh. Time to post cats.

Offline Atheism Exposed

• Neonate
  • Eternally Saved
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2013, 07:59:21 pm »

I did think about it. I concluded that geocentrism is wrong and that you are a troll.

Which is basically what the post you quoted was all about.  Your atheistic heliocentric worldview is entrenched such that anyone suggesting otherwise MUST NOT BE SERIOUS because otherwise they have to be insane and you have to get the thought police to go round them up, right?

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2013, 08:01:18 pm »

Which is basically what the post you quoted was all about.  Your atheistic heliocentric worldview is entrenched such that anyone suggesting otherwise MUST NOT BE SERIOUS because otherwise they have to be insane and you have to get the thought police to go round them up, right?
Okay, maybe you're NOT a Troll/Poe. Maybe you're an incredibly gifted lobotomized chimp.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2013, 08:02:30 pm »
Usually when someone spells atheist correctly, not like "athiest", they are a troll.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2013, 08:02:42 pm »
No, no, we know some people actually believe in the delusion that is geocentrism.

However, the very nature of how you post is just over-dramatic enough to reveal that, no, you are not serious about this, and haven't been serious about anything since you came here.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2013, 08:04:24 pm »
Ok, can you provide some evidence that your assertion that the entire universe revolves around the earth is indeed fact? If you can, I'd love to see it. I'm more than happy to  accept that the universe is geocentric if someone can provide compelling evidence for that assertion.

Until this evidence is provided I shall continue to believe the earth is moved around the sun and rotated on its axis be two alicorns. Please, prove me wrong.

History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2013, 08:04:48 pm »
Usually when someone spells atheist correctly, not like "athiest", they are a troll.
I've never found spelling and grammar to be an accurate test for trolling.

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2013, 08:07:01 pm »