Author Topic: What happens when a fundie writes fanfiction  (Read 12074 times)

Offline D Laurier

• Bishop
  • Never trust a white man with power.
Re: What happens when a fundie writes fanfiction
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 10:28:07 am »
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5102928/1/Harry_Potter_turns_to_the_Lord

It's so bad, it's mentioned in TVTropes' So Bad, It's Horrible/Fanfic page: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Horrible/FanficE-H

Bonus points for the fact that the author himself actually reviewing the fic and calling it "A true masterpiece, worthy of Christ's blessing" even though Pride is considered the worst out of the 7 Deadly Sins.

Oh yea gods this is awfull.
Worst fanfic EVER
Cable (or satelite) TV is like paying someone to projectile poop all over your brain.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2012, 04:13:44 pm »
At least its not The Prayer Warriors, written by one of the most bigoted fundies I've ever seen.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2012, 04:25:28 pm »
Just to prove my thing earlier about God and Satan.

Job 1:6-12
   6Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.

7And the LORD said unto Satan, "From whence comest thou?" Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking up and down upon it."

8And the LORD said unto Satan, "Hast thou considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one who feareth God and escheweth evil?"

9Then Satan answered the LORD and said, "Doth Job fear God for nought?

10Hast not Thou made a hedge about him and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? Thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance hath increased in the land.

11But put forth Thine hand now and touch all that he hath, and he will curse Thee to Thy face!"

12And the LORD said unto Satan, "Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand." So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

God: Where have you been?
Satan: Around
God: Did you notice Job? Isn't he awesome?
Satan: Pshh, of course you'd think so. You spoil him. Take away his toys and he'd yell at you.
God: Fine. Let's test that theory.

Huh, while also proving God of the OT is a total dick. Bonus.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 10:31:00 pm by rosenewock21 »
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2012, 04:54:19 pm »
Could be worse, could be this monstrosity. WARNING: highly NSFW and not really safe for anything. My sanity crumbled when I first read it.
My hat goes off to the author. That is truly hilarious.
Best Bible-based slashfic ever.
Σא

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2012, 06:24:00 pm »
Could be worse, could be this monstrosity. WARNING: highly NSFW and not really safe for anything. My sanity crumbled when I first read it.

Egads! That was horrible!
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2012, 07:06:41 pm »
I think it's fucking hilarious. Do you know it's not a troll?
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline The Lazy One

• Neonate
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2012, 07:17:31 pm »
There's this one too- The Prayer Ponies: Friendship is Through Jesus.

Dear sweet Longcat I made it through two chapters before I couldn't continue. The ponies from MLP FIM suddenly discovering that magic is ungodly and deciding to not use it anymore? ARGH, THE STUPID.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 07:19:37 pm »
The OC's name is Charity Sue. It's obviously an intentional Sue and the story is probably a parody.

I hope.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 07:44:47 pm »

Dear sweet Longcat I made it through two chapters before I couldn't continue. The ponies from MLP FIM suddenly discovering that magic is ungodly and deciding to not use it anymore? ARGH, THE STUPID.

"Dear Princess Celestia:  Your targets for this week are the following ponies... Alternatively, Princess Luna, could you just hit them with the moon?"
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »
In later chapters of the Prayer Ponies, a character explains that one of the ponies (I think it was Fluttershy) has Asperger's, and that having Asperger's makes you a psychopath.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 08:33:55 pm »

Wait.  A fanfiction like this actually...exists?  What?  Do they suddenly give up being friends first and foremost in favor of worship, too?

@Wykked:  Of course.  Kindness is a fucking mental illness!  After all, that's what most atheists and humanitarians strive for!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 08:35:33 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Normandy

• Pope
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2012, 08:45:08 pm »

Just for the lulz, I'd like to see a fanfic where the ponies all turn to Satanism.  Or better yet, Pastafarianism.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 09:01:00 pm »

Just for the lulz, I'd like to see a fanfic where the ponies all turn to Satanism.  Or better yet, Pastafarianism.

I made a critique telling the author not to stop writing, because the conversions were so hilariously unrealistic I couldn't get enough.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 09:09:13 pm »

I made a critique telling the author not to stop writing, because the conversions were so hilariously unrealistic I couldn't get enough.

I didn't even make it past the A/N because I was laughing so hard.

Author's note/ Hey, this is my first fan-fiction I've written by myself, so please don't criticize it. I like to thanks Thomas Brown for spellchecking this, and to Jesus for giving me inspiration.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.