Author Topic: The Anti-Belieber Alliance  (Read 7156 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
The Anti-Belieber Alliance
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:36:13 am »
Virtually every fandom on Tumblr has united with the Supernatural fandom against the Beliebers.

Let me just say, the Beliebers are gonna get curb-stomped.

Art Vandelay

Re: The Anti-Belieber Alliance
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:50:07 am »
I know it'll never actually happen, but here's hoping they all end up wiping each other out.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 12:59:05 am »
So, Beliebers vs. the fandom almost as depraved as the show's demons, plus said fandom's allies...

Should be interesting. And by interesting, I do mean a curb stomp on the idiot teenage girls who don't know what a DUI is.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kain

• God
  • The Alkaline one
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 01:05:15 am »
And I now have fewer reasons to care. Cheers.
In paranoia I find genius / But the ice-dreams have come
with spiritless consequence / A hatchet has been hidden
between my eyes / A hatchet gift-wrapped in paranoia / A
wooden heart never bleeds / A wooden heart never bleeds,
yet inextricable thoughts still weave / Introspection
fabricated for battle / No time has been wasted
/ Neuroleptic seconds marry electroconvulsive hours / In
the cranial freezer, paranoia is the bastard and I
find genius Petrify / Paralyze

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:50 am »
Oy, that guy makes music and apparently several people like it. If you don't like his music then don't buy his records or go to his concerts.

I never really understood "hatedom," why use so much energy on something you hate?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 01:27:15 am »
Oy, that guy makes music and apparently several people like it. If you don't like his music then don't buy his records or go to his concerts.

I never really understood "hatedom," why use so much energy on something you hate?

I don't think it's even about music at this point. Between DUI, load of cocaine, and generally thinking he's hot shit when in fact he's ice cold diarrhea, I think there's good reason to dislike him.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 01:30:10 am »
I didn't say anything about dislike.

There is a pretty big area between "I don't like that dude" and "lets organise an internet army to oppose and terrorise that dude and everyone who likes him."

You have to cross the zone of "I don't like that dude and don't mind saying it" to get to the latter one and it's still just half way there.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

wrightway

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 01:48:39 am »

I don't think it's even about music at this point. Between DUI, load of cocaine, and generally thinking he's hot shit when in fact he's ice cold diarrhea, I think there's good reason to dislike him.

That, and if I remember correctly he let his friend Lil Za take the fall for something he did (I think it was egging a house).

No, Lil Za took the fall for his cocaine AFTER they egged the house. If they hadn't done that the cocaine would never have been found.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 02:45:12 am »
I think we can all agree that Bebier is a self entitled douche.
I mean sure, he sounds like a girl in his music. (I would often mistake his music for some other girls music), worth a few laughs but I can live my life without caring.

However, he has just become this monumental asshole recently. You hear all these stories on the news where he just plain treats other people around him worse than dirt. In that regard he is somewhat deserving of contempt and loathing.

Unfortunately, at the end of the day he is just another Kim kardashan, or honey boo boo, some celebrity mistake that I just dont really give a damn about, and secretly wish people would forget about. I dont have the energy to waste on hating him. Hell the only reason I smiled when he got arrested is because of schadenfreude.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 03:00:49 am »
Honey Boo Boo actually has her head on straight.  Or as straight as you can be for a little southern girl who came out of some beauty show about little girls.

Ironbite-Bieber's going to kill someone before it's all said and done.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 04:10:47 am »
Honey Boo Boo actually has her head on straight.  Or as straight as you can be for a little southern girl who came out of some beauty show about little girls.

Ironbite-Bieber's going to kill someone before it's all said and done.

On the upside, maybe it'll be some fucktard paparazzi who REALLY didn't think before he invaded Beiber's personal space.

That being said, when you have other celebrities looking at you and going "dude, chillax.  You're being a dumbass" you know you have a problem.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 05:05:11 am »
I generally didn't care one way or another about Beiber until the DUI.  Do what you want with your own life, but the moment you endanger someone else's, you're an asshole and you deserve far worse than one night in jail. 
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 08:27:23 am »
He is a symbol of everything wrong with modernity, so there's that.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 08:29:31 am »
Here's how bad it is.  MSNBC was doing some coverage on the NSA when they cut to a live feed of Bieber getting arrested.

Ironbite-this is why this little brat is such a little brat.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 08:57:13 am »
Here's how bad it is.  MSNBC was doing some coverage on the NSA when they cut to a live feed of Bieber getting arrested.

Ironbite-this is why this little brat is such a little brat.
That's just news media prioritising celebrity bullshit over actual news. They do that all the time.