Author Topic: Angkor Wat and Dinosaurs...CMI's stupidity.  (Read 6288 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Angkor Wat and Dinosaurs...CMI's stupidity.
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 09:52:03 pm »
Is it just me, or do most of the "ancient aliens" theories seem to involve non-white civilizations?

Not always, but there is a consistent theme of thinking that people NotLikeUs(tm) couldn't possibly have been smart enough to make sturdy buildings or good art.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:58:02 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2015, 12:26:01 am »
Really? You haven't heard of people who think Stonehenge is somehow connected to aliens (this is also the topic of the most recent Thor movie, if I'm not mistaken)?

I will hit you so hard your brain will think you're watching Ghostbusters.
So..... you either really liked Thor 2, or hated it. In either case, I was joking.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2015, 02:09:27 am »
Really? You haven't heard of people who think Stonehenge is somehow connected to aliens (this is also the topic of the most recent Thor movie, if I'm not mistaken)?

I will hit you so hard your brain will think you're watching Ghostbusters.
So..... you either really liked Thor 2, or hated it. In either case, I was joking.

I fucking love ghostbusters, the last two times I've been at the movies, I was sitting there wishing I was watching Ghostbusters.