Author Topic: Christian News Network fundie - The Last Trump  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Mister Pine

• Apprentice
Christian News Network fundie - The Last Trump
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:07:11 pm »
MR. PINE'S GUIDE TO CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK FUNDIES

Oh boy, I get to talk about Trumpy, the fundie I've engaged with the most:

http://www.fstdt.com/Search.aspx?Fundie=last+trump

This guy's a total piece of work.  It's only in the last couple days I've kind of wondered if I should be pushing his buttons because I suspect he's not of perfectly sound mind.  Push the right button with him and you can expect a shitstorm of over-the-top sarcasm, smugness, playing to the crowd, and generally speaking all the things that make him so much fun (fun being a relative word).

Where to start?  He hates gays, lesbians, transgenders, Obama, evolution, Catholics, Obama, abortion, liberals, Obama, the media, the separation of church and state, and Obama.  He is drawn to conspiracy theory and is one of those end times Christians.  I believe he is possibly damaged but I should let others weigh in.

To The Last Trump, the absolute worst word he can call you, and he'll do it often, is LIBERAL.  A favorite expression of his is "liberal extremists" and when you point out to him that that would be an oxymoron, he'll laugh at you.  And call you a liberal extremist.

In order to cover up his insecurities, he employs LOTS of this kind of stuff:

"Hee, hee!" 
"Too funny!"
"You can't make this stuff up!"
"Liberals!  Aren't they great, folks?"

These sorts of things are the essence of what makes Trumpy so eminently smackable.  Most of the comments on FSTDT about him refer to how blood-boilingly nuts his smugness drives them.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:17:13 pm by Mister Pine »
"It ain't supposed to make sense -  it's faith.  Faith is something that you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."  - Archie Bunker

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
Re: Christian News Network fundie - The Last Trump
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 05:03:32 pm »

Mandatory:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ</a>

Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:02:10 pm »

Mandatory:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bslu64OftQ</a>

I even posted this once on FSTDTs....

I also apply it to another Trumpy with stupid hair and orangey coloration.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 09:34:05 pm »
Why waste your time and energy arguing with this piece of work? I've seen him posted on fstdt, he's clearly the type that isn't going to be swayed by any argument you give him.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 12:10:14 pm »
It's good for lawls. Poking fun at cranks with pointy sticks here, or sparring with them there on their own sites.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Mister Pine

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 12:12:13 pm »
Why waste your time and energy arguing with this piece of work? I've seen him posted on fstdt, he's clearly the type that isn't going to be swayed by any argument you give him.

I ask myself that question every day of my life.
"It ain't supposed to make sense -  it's faith.  Faith is something that you believe that nobody in his right mind would believe."  - Archie Bunker