Author Topic: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2  (Read 25468 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 12:25:16 am »
...And now he is pestering Sigmaleph on Tumblr. UP has been given so many fresh chances and he has always gone back to the same old tricks again and again. At some point it does not matter how much you beg and swear that you've changed your ways, crying wolf too many times means that you will never again be seen as trustworthy.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 12:31:14 am »
...oh, man, that's pathetic.

I don't know if you can read this, UP or Leonardo or whatever name you prefer, but give it up. Seriously.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 01:32:31 am »
...And now he is pestering Sigmaleph on Tumblr. UP has been given so many fresh chances and he has always gone back to the same old tricks again and again. At some point it does not matter how much you beg and swear that you've changed your ways, crying wolf too many times means that you will never again be seen as trustworthy.

mysteriousconcernedcitizen asked: Okay, I got an account to talk about FQA with you. Just thought I'd let you know.

"Mysterious concerned citizen", gawd he continues to be comedy gold even after his wake. What does that remind me of, hang on.

That's it.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 01:49:19 am »
mysteriousconcernedcitizen asked: Okay, I got an account to talk about FQA with you. Just thought I'd let you know.

"Mysterious concerned citizen", gawd he continues to be comedy gold even after his wake. What does that remind me of, hang on.

That's it.

Ah yes, that reminds me of the time I told him this gem about goobergate

Quote from: The Queen
Paragon, do me a favor: beg your mom for $20, ride your bicycle to Wal-mart, go to the electronics section, purchase the movie Frozen, ride your bicycle home, wait until your mom goes to bed, put the movie in your DVD player, watch it, and LET IT GO

If only he'd listen :'(
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #49 on: July 06, 2016, 04:37:22 am »

That's it.

Oh that's not UP/DD.  That's Lizard trying to get old people back for...reasons.

Ironbite- reasons I have no idea about

Even Then

« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2016, 08:14:53 am »

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 08:29:58 am »
Mine as well

Even Then

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2016, 08:50:09 am »
He di bring up a good point though, we could reallow GG discussions now if anyone bothers to talk about it.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2016, 09:21:11 am »
He di bring up a good point though, we could reallow GG discussions now if anyone bothers to talk about it.
Unless it makes the news again, not sure why we should bother. Meaning the actual GG thread.

Question though, if Art's Ethical Issues in Gaming thread stumbles on any of the usual suspects in the great ongoing GG soap opera, Sarkeesian, Quinn, Jimquisition et al can they be mentioned in that thread if it's topical? In discussing writers and bloggers who have critiqued social issues in gaming or ethical practices on Steam Greenlight for example.

Pretty sure it isn't going to go boom without a resident GG zealot to throw a shitfit.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2016, 09:45:11 am »
Makes me glad I either don't have a Tumblr, or I've long since forgotten if I even had one, at all.  If he somehow manages to bug me on the other places I frequent, I'm...gonna be a little irate.  Especially if he tries thru friggin FF.net.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 09:49:27 am »
Mine as well

To be fair to him, you didn't exactly make it hard.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 10:18:51 am »
I don't make any of my social media hard to find.

Ironbite-like at all

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2016, 10:29:29 am »
Signed on to tumblr about a year ago, keeps on saying it's sending me a confirmation email that never gets through. Ah well.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2016, 01:40:48 pm »
Just don't hate the cannibalism

*noms on Svata*