Author Topic: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2  (Read 25477 times)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
Re: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2016, 01:27:42 am »
Sad to see him go. His endless attempts to convince the forum of GamerGate's righteousness were wonderfully entertaining after a long day of work.

I expect you all to provide equal entertainment in the future. Mark my words.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2016, 01:43:37 am »
This is a wake isn't it, is it a wake?

We are gathered here today to mourn the passing of a true liberals profile here, not like you LIEberal bastards with no ethics! Your cousinbrothercatsbestmate would be ashamed.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2016, 07:19:18 am »
I am gonna miss him but now we can actually discuss images instead if having him spam  so fast no one gets a word in edgewise.

Ironbite-let us have a moment of silence for the man who's head was always up his own ass

Even Then

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2016, 09:30:25 am »
I wake up and check FQA. I have a private message from UP. I try to respond, but can't. Then I find out that UP got banned.

Wow, what a morning.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2016, 09:52:12 am »
Are you willing/able to give us more details on the sockpuppets he used, Sigma? People here have been debating that for ages, and it'd be interesting to know the extent of his dishonesty.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:37 am »
I propose that we all get along like the mentally stable and well behaved adults we are and rather than pick on someone we use the forum to discuss matters of interest and occasionally debate them in a firm but polite manner.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2016, 12:19:08 pm »
Mentally stable?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2016, 12:37:29 pm »
I object!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2016, 12:42:37 pm »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2016, 01:48:37 pm »
I propose that we all get along like the mentally stable and well behaved adults we are and rather than pick on someone we use the forum to discuss matters of interest and occasionally debate them in a firm but polite manner.

I propose no

Also, which sockpuppets was he using? I really don't recall many posters here that seemed to be in cahoots with him. And what is this recent evidence you got that pushed him into the world of ban-land?

Not that I am objecting to his ban: I still believe he's dynamic dragon based on the same evidence I had that Brain fritz was Chi (similar posting styles, argued the same points, similar writing, and from the same state as the prior handle). But to I was under the impression that the mods didn't care about the new handle and were content to cover for him not being Dynamic Dragon.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2016, 02:12:53 pm »

I propose no

Also, which sockpuppets was he using? I really don't recall many posters here that seemed to be in cahoots with him. And what is this recent evidence you got that pushed him into the world of ban-land?

Not that I am objecting to his ban: I still believe he's dynamic dragon based on the same evidence I had that Brain fritz was Chi (similar posting styles, argued the same points, similar writing, and from the same state as the prior handle). But to I was under the impression that the mods didn't care about the new handle and were content to cover for him not being Dynamic Dragon.

The sockpuppets were Dynamic Dragon et al. I suspected but was not sure that they were the same person, which is why I didn't ban him then.

He has other fake identities (e.g. leonardofernando, the guy on KiA that outed Even) but I'm not banning him for those. They just convinced me that continuing to assume all the similarities were coincidences was not plausible.
Σא

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2016, 02:17:40 pm »

I propose no

The sockpuppets were Dynamic Dragon et al. I suspected but was not sure that they were the same person, which is why I didn't ban him then.

He has other fake identities (e.g. leonardofernando, the guy on KiA that outed Even) but I'm not banning him for those. They just convinced me that continuing to assume all the similarities were coincidences was not plausible.

Fair enough. Though, what dark arts and black magic did you use to find out he was LeonardoFernando of KiA?
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2016, 02:29:40 pm »

I propose no

Fair enough. Though, what dark arts and black magic did you use to find out he was LeonardoFernando of KiA?

The entrails of a goat.

Also found someone under the same name repeating UP's points on tumblr, active at the same times. Who cares so much about UP he spontaneously decided to claim they weren't the same person, even though I had not told him anything about suspecting they were, I had just told UP to reflect about our previous interactions. And when asked who he actually is failed to produce an answer, even though we know he has an account on FQA.
Σא

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2016, 02:33:29 pm »
He was LeonardoFernando? Huh. I didn't think he could be any more disappointing. With all the other lies I could understand his motivations but in this case it still was illogical if he truly believed everything he said about his cause. Based on his stubbornness on the issue I assume he is one and not just a troll. A true believer's mind truly is an enigma. On the other hand, so is a true idiot's. When you combine those two...

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2016, 02:43:13 pm »
How utterly disappointing. I was expecting some grand schism and crisis of faith on his part, but I suppose after "LeonardoFernando" failed to post back the answer should have become radiantly obvious.

Farewell to this idiotic nonsense then. And good riddance - It That Shall Not Be Dignified With A Name has FAR overstayed its welcome.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer