Author Topic: Berkeley Brawl  (Read 10313 times)

pyro

Re: Berkeley Brawl
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 04:30:13 pm »
Prove me otherwise.

Milo Yiannopoulos and Eliot Roger are obviously different people...

Paragon and Contrarian have noticeably different styles. Contrarian flaunts his contempt for anything he considers "progressive," while Paragon presents as a moderate. Ultie acts like he cares; Conty doesn't ^_^ lol. They could be Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but if Ultie were that good at putting on different personalities, then Lana would be more convincing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 07:14:40 pm »
Prove me otherwise.

Paragon and Contrarian have noticeably different styles. Contrarian flaunts his contempt for anything he considers "progressive," while Paragon presents as a moderate. Ultie acts like he cares; Conty doesn't ^_^ lol. They could be Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but if Ultie were that good at putting on different personalities, then Lana would be more convincing.
I'm inclined to go with Pyro on this one, Contrarian does have a pretty distinctive British Harry Haw Haw syntax, think the kind of creature who thinks foxes getting torn apart by hounds is 'sport', whereas Lana's matches Ulties very closely. Extremely, spookily closely in fact.

One thing they do have in common though is this...
...whenever it becomes obvious that they're getting their neoreactionary behinds kicked!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 07:15:24 pm »
Prove me otherwise.

Unless he did a bad job with Lana on purpose so we wouldn't guess that he's also Conty, Hof, Skyfire, Radiation, Vox Day, Milo, Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner at the same time.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2017, 01:43:26 am »
I doubt he's skyfire. Skyfire wouldn't be able to resist telling us about his tribulations as a paper boy.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2017, 06:22:45 am »
Not to mention that he'd splashed a few levels of rogue, because he was awfully good when it came to evasion.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2017, 09:43:13 am »
I doubt he's skyfire. Skyfire wouldn't be able to resist telling us about his tribulations as a paper boy.

Or how tits get in the way of women working certain jobs. Tis a shame; I would've been a great lawyer, but then my tits got in the way.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2017, 09:47:22 am »
Prove me otherwise.

Unless he did a bad job with Lana on purpose so we wouldn't guess that he's also Conty, Hof, Skyfire, Radiation, Vox Day, Milo, Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner at the same time.

Oi I ain't a bloody yank!
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2017, 11:26:53 am »
Prove me otherwise.

Oi I ain't a bloody yank!

Yeah, Deimos ain't no leftist cuck
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2017, 10:47:16 pm »

Or how tits get in the way of women working certain jobs. Tis a shame; I would've been a great lawyer, but then my tits got in the way.

It's true most of the time you're just looking down thinking about motorboating yourself, aren't you?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2017, 11:13:43 pm »
... How do moobs affect this?
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2017, 11:22:38 pm »
Moobs don't count because the shape isn't as nice

Art Vandelay

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2017, 11:28:04 pm »
Maybe yours aren't...

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2017, 09:02:50 am »
Fortunately my boobs are still too tiny to get in the way, so I can still work. Give me a few more years of HRT, though...
Σא

Art Vandelay

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2017, 09:30:34 am »
Don't stop until you can clear a room just by turning around.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2017, 08:59:16 pm »
Lana I hate to tell you this but I don't think you've grasped that this is a discussion board.  You don't need permission to reply or anything.  You can just....post.  And if you're not banned, it'll go through.  Amazing.

Ironbite-ain't it?

It may be hard to imagine, but I have a life outside this board. And TBH, these forums are rather low-priority for me.

Besides, I wanted to give you guys a chance to cool down.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.