Author Topic: Daily stormer going down  (Read 2584 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Daily stormer going down
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:46:44 am »
Godaddy is kicking the Neo-Nazi "news" site out because they violated TOS (also because of the recent car plowing counterprotestors helping Nazis would hurt them financially. ) and now it looks like the page got hacked.

...Except that the "Anonymous" hackers are using Neo-Nazi memes and claim to be working for Jews. Real Anonymous twitter page is saying this was not them and it is probably a neo-Nazi false-flag attack.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/daily-stormer-anonymous-hack-cyber-attack-nazi-charlottesville-virginia-godaddy-a7891836.html
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Daily stormer going down
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 08:24:13 am »
Oh that's just wonderful.

Ironbite-they're eating themselves.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 08:48:01 am »
They are afraid that they can't find another company that would allow them to keep the page up so they are blaming it on Jews and 4Chan. This way it is not their incompetence that caused their end, it's the global conspiracy.

EDIT: Godaddy specifically told the Nazis to GTFO because they made an article where they insulted the woman who had been murdered by a Nazi... http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-40922029?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

To be fair, the way the Nazis are trying to put the blame for a terrorist attack on "Violent-leftists" is as despicable as it is pathetic.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:23:11 am by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 05:53:45 pm »
It's good that Godaddy has done this now but fucks sake it took them awhile. The Daily Stormer has been pushing the most vile, septic shit outside of the chans since it's inception and it's ISP looked the other way.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 06:26:15 pm »
I don't believe for a second that Anonymous hacked them. The stuff "they" posted goes against their MO. Of course, it doesn't help that Anon is usually on the side of the NAZIs.
Who needs a signature?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2017, 08:19:32 pm »
...Blaming 4chan?  Isn't 4chan full of Nazis?

Altogether good to hear. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFDXYdF2g4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deFDXYdF2g4</a>

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 09:05:48 pm »
And nothing of value was lost.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 03:28:52 am »
I don't believe for a second that Anonymous hacked them. The stuff "they" posted goes against their MO. Of course, it doesn't help that Anon is usually on the side of the NAZIs.

Anonymous really isn't on the side of nazis from what I can tell, people claiming to be them put out this statement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbkQwEzBYUs

Though there are tons of people with contradictory opinions that all claim to be Anonymous these days. It's even possible the original group of that name may not even be operating any more, leaving a bunch of wannabe Hacktivists in their wake.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 03:37:00 am »
I'm pretty sure it was never a coherent group with a fixed ideology. It was always just a popular handle for any neckbeard with a hero complex.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 04:05:28 am »
The rules say that anyone can claim to be part of Anonymous and do attacks in their name for shits and giggles, but the thing is that the regulars who usually take part in Anonymous attacks are all saying that they weren't involved and don't know anyone involved.

So some new kids show up to do an attack in the name of Israel and Anonymous? Looks like a false-flag attack to me.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2017, 08:36:42 am »
My guess is the Daily Stormer people are too embarrassed for getting kicked off of GoDaddy so they're making up this story about Anon hacking them in order to save face.

Ironbite-you know, the simplest explanation.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2017, 10:07:15 am »
The theory was that they made up the hacking so that if they couldn't find another host that will accept them they could blame the hackers for staying dark.

...As if getting hacked on a server that they lost would somehow prevent them from making a new site elsewhere.

I've read somewhere that they are now on darkweb which should drop the amount of readers they have. Regardless of how easy it may be to get there not everyone knows how to do so and this will limit the amount of stupid racists who manage to find the site.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2017, 10:32:00 am »
Oh if they went darkweb they're pretty much only gonna find the most vile of the vile to support them.  Which is fine.  But no mainstream news source is gonna quote them which hurts them more.

Ironbite-I'm fine with all Nazis being in the darkweb though.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 06:19:05 pm »
BWQHAHAHAHAHAHA!