Author Topic: OH GOD I CAN’T UNSEE IT!  (Read 8239 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
OH GOD I CAN’T UNSEE IT!
« on: February 17, 2012, 04:51:23 pm »

ARGRGRG!! I’m having flashbacks to the Drew Cary Show! Mimi is that you?

News Links:
http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/02/16/before-and-after-toddlers-and-tiaras-moms-makeover-experiment/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2101856/Toddlers-Tiaras-pageant-moms-given-beauty-queen-makeovers--scary-results.html

I don’t know if I will laugh or vomit, laugmit, HAHABLUGRURFUGUFRU

It almost as if the Circle of Life has been hookerized.

When asked whether she had indulged in any 'GoGo Juice' - the caffeine-heavy mix of Red Bull and Mountain Dew she famously uses to energise her child - the larger-than-life June pointed out that Anderson and the audience had drunk it all. Indeed, at one point, the host takes a swig from a bottle and declares that the potent mix is 'very sweet.'

'I don't give her GoGo Juice everyday of the week,' explains June. 'Sometimes I don't give it to her at pageants at all, we may use another remedy that day which may be pixie sticks or candy or just a regular caffeinated drink.'
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
Re: OH GOD I CAN’T UNSEE IT!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 05:17:17 pm »
I saw that. The second girl from the right in the pink dress is the one whose mom gives her the 'Go-Go Juice' concoction that consists of Red Bull and Mountain Dew. As if it weren't bad enough that she's probably well on her way to hypertension from all that sugar and caffeine intake, but look at her freaking mother--that woman has more chins than is probably legal and is as ugly as sin. I've heard her talk in interviews, as well--she sounds even dumber than she looks and THAT'S saying something.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 06:00:54 pm »
Those mothers all disgust me for treating their children that way, and quite frankly, they all looked better before the bullshit makeover.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:29:13 pm »
"I don't remember what my own face looks like."
"Let's take off all of the make-up, okay? ...Is that better?"
"Yeah! But...I can hear my mom crying outside."

The blue outfit was sponsored & paid for by Pedobear Inc.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 06:40:27 pm »
Shows like these just make me die a little inside.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Jack Bauer

• Poetic Badass
  • Pope
  • On Craggy Island, under deep cover.
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 11:40:30 am »
It looks as if the little girl in black is sucking on some sort of high tech vibrator...
Part wolf, part pirate.

“Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”   -  Albert Einstein.

Offline jumpingjackflash

• Agent Swears-A-Lot Peashooter
  • Pope
  • Burn, baby, burn!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 06:42:36 pm »
Ok seriously, is nobody even going to try and avenge my man-burrito?