Author Topic: Limbaugh: Obama, Al Qaeda in cahoots to assassinate bin Laden  (Read 2564 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Limbaugh: Obama, Al Qaeda in cahoots to assassinate bin Laden
« on: September 13, 2012, 09:18:39 pm »
Seriously.

The Republicans have had an ontological problem for about a year now. Obama, being both black, a Democrat and named Hussein, must be allied with America's enemies. Unfortunately, Obama is also the guy who's goons blew away the greatest among those enemies, Usama bin Laden. Seriously, they shot him in the face, it was pretty awesome. Despite telling everyone for decades that they were the only party that could be trusted to do this- just look at the flag on my lapel!- the Republicans themselves were unable to achieve this mighty feat.

Therefore, the fuck? Cognitive dissonance!

Well, Professor Rush Limbaugh finally has an explanation: Al Qaeda helped Obama assassinate it's own leader in order to help him win another term in office, when he'll finally declare himself a Muslim from Kenya and close Guantanamo or something.

He had a courier going back and forth, but Al-Qaeda was not depending on Osama bin Laden for operational leadership. His day had come and gone. So he's expendable. He was near death anyway from diabetes or something. He needed dialysis. So they give him up; they give up his location. We go in and SEAL Team 6 gets him. Obama puffs up. "I killed Osama! I did it! I killed him!"

He gets instant credibility and gives himself some political capital.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/12/caller_nails_it_if_obama_is_so_concerned_with_feelings_in_the_muslim_world_why_is_he_bragging_so_much_about_killing_osama
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 09:24:37 pm by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Limbaugh: Obama, Al Qaeda in cahoots to assassinate bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 09:22:49 pm »
Fred, not that I doubt you but because I want to read more on this, what's the source for this?

They're just pulling shit out of their arses now aren't they.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 09:24:24 pm »
Fred, not that I doubt you but because I want to read more on this, what's the source for this?

They're just pulling shit out of their arses now aren't they.

I can't believe I didn't cite the damn source. That is such a rookie error. Added to original post in one second.

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 09:58:08 pm »
I remember saying something earlier about GOP being in cahoots with Al Qaeda.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 10:20:32 pm »
rush might actually be right for once.  but for all the wrong reasons.  follow me camera guy.  aq has been hiding their leader since 9/11.  maybe they finally got tired of spending money on his old wrinkly ass and leaked the info.  wait...

ironbite-yeah still doesn't make sense

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 01:40:09 am »
rush might actually be right for once.  but for all the wrong reasons.  follow me camera guy.  aq has been hiding their leader since 9/11.  maybe they finally got tired of spending money on his old wrinkly ass and leaked the info.  wait...

ironbite-yeah still doesn't make sense

Well there is another option.
Al Qaeda just decided that looking after him was too much overhead and he was not actually contributing anything to the movement anymore after 9/11. Hence it is not so much working with the American government as it is finally just ending their protection and letting him die.
Another option is that Al Qaeda realized that the American government in the hands of the republicans would forever use Osama bin Laden as a bogeyman to justify their wars and military presence in the middle east. With Osama dead, they wont have a convenient excuse anymore to just invade another country and thus Osamas death weakened the military freedom of America in the region.

Of course both of these gives the organization way too much credit. Especially considering groups like Al Qaeda are fanatically loyal and would never give up one of their heroes. Similarly with the recent success in killing off Al Qaeda leadership they would probably be wanting to keep Osama alive as he would have been one of the few big wigs still alive at the time.

Conspiracy theories are fun.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 04:50:28 am »
Another option is that Al Qaeda realized that the American government in the hands of the republicans would forever use Osama bin Laden as a bogeyman to justify their wars and military presence in the middle east. With Osama dead, they wont have a convenient excuse anymore to just invade another country and thus Osamas death weakened the military freedom of America in the region.

Also, American activity ends up driving recruits to Al Qaeda, so it's beneficial to them.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 08:21:32 am »

I'm surprised the Loose Change nutters haven't read all sorts of nefariousness into this.

Deliciously ironic since Limbaugh told that particular bunch of crazy conspiracy nuts they needed rehab and now he's spinning mad little theories of his own.  ;D

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 09:17:56 am »
Shouldn't Limbaugh be floating through the ionosphere by now? He's got enough hot air.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 09:37:49 am »
*conspiracy theory*

Huh. Not bad. My own pet conspiracy theory is a bit different. Kind of mirrors the one where we sent our own planes into the buildings on 9/11. The powers that be gave bin Laden up as a martyr, as kind of a rally point for recruiting and fundraising.

That said, we need to stop paying attention to Rush. It's getting harder and harder for me to dredge up enough respect to capitalize the R in his name. Seriously, every time he goes on the air, the world is worse off for it.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 05:16:31 pm »

I'm surprised the Loose Change nutters

I'm surprised they haven't exploited the stories about Bush's negligent refusal to pay attention to the CIA's warnings in the run up to the attacks.

-FDR

shykid

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 08:16:45 pm »
Seriously, Rush, less Oxycontin, moar antipsychotics.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 02:04:50 pm »
My own conspiracy theory is that a bunch of Muslim extremists hijacked a few airliners and flew them into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. They were going to hit another target in DC, but the passengers retook the plane and crashed it in a field in Pennsylvania.

...wait a minute...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!