Author Topic: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Rape Victim Being Slut-Shamed  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Rape Victim Being Slut-Shamed
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2013, 10:39:21 am »
This is exactly why I hate the human race sometimes.  Little girl gets raped and becomes pregnant, so mock the pregnant victim.  I seriously just cannot understand that line of thinking.

GIRL SHOULDA KEPT 'ER LEGS SHUT (which of course, getting raped, is impossible).

I also want to mention how much I despise the "keep your legs shut" analogy, that I just want to do... horrible things, to whoever says and thinks that.

Let's go up to every promiscuous guy & go KEEP YER LEGS SHUT, YOU MAN-WHORE and see how he & other folks react.

That said, I think the girl & her mom should move away from Planet Stupid, go to a blue state, get the girl some much-needed therapy & give her the strength to not give up her big veterinarian dream. The baby will be a challenge but perhaps mom, day care or a baby sitter could help out. If you can't give the rape-boy his comeuppance directly, you can by moving on, recovering emotionally, becoming a good vet & succeeding!

Being a believer in the afterlife, I say there are no true "Karma Houdinis", if they don't get their just desserts in this life, there's always the next. He'll pull that rape crap as an adult & be eligible for prison, anyway.

I really want to see something good come out of this. I want to see the girl recover & succeed. The main point of rape is to hurt the soul more than the body. If you shield the soul & try your hardest to keep the attitude that "the assailant is a weak, stupid putz who is inferior, angry, pitiful & the one worthy of absolute shame" and that you, the violated, are the "good noble person who's in the right" then perhaps the scars of such an attack who fade quick. By letting this dork cause her to give up being a veterinarian & give up on the universe, she's letting him have power. She needs counseling so she can throw this bum of her soul & kick him in the metaphorical nuts.

If I was raped, I would be ANGRY & pursue justice like a pit bull! I may even take self-defense courses & say "Never Again"! If folks try slut-shaming me, I'll just go "SLUT SCHMUT! SO WHAT?! SLUTS DON'T HURT ANYBODY! THIS GUY DID! I'M NOT ASHAMED! HE'S THE BAD GUY, NOT ME, SO EAT IT!". Sure, I'll be emotionally hurt but I already see a psychotherapist on a regular basis, I'll pour my guts out to her, cry & stuff, then I'll heal much faster.

I want to give this girl a big hug! I hope her mother figures out something. Perhaps this article is part of Mom's plan. Maybe they should name names & shame the hell outta that guy or doxx the cretin & have Anonymous or whoever hake his life hell!

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Re: 14-Year-Old Pregnant Rape Victim Being Slut-Shamed
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 05:28:50 pm »
I kind of wonder if that biker gang that protects minors involved in child abuse and molestation cases would be willing to hang out by her house a few days and scare off everyone trying to bully her.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.