Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 272108 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1545 on: August 19, 2018, 02:54:23 am »
I don't see anything wrong with this. It'd be hilarious if they punched Richard Spencer enough to make his tongue completely numb and knock out a few teeth.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1546 on: August 19, 2018, 04:36:46 am »
The assault trial would also be hilarious, I'm sure.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1547 on: August 19, 2018, 04:43:30 am »
Eh, what happens, happens.

Such a damage to his tongue would make any attempt at speeches and talks difficult. Not to mention a fucking laugh riot.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1548 on: August 21, 2018, 01:07:05 am »
It appears you missed the thrust of my rejoinder. Consider, then, the following-

(1) If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties don't exist.
(2) If evil exists, objective moral values and duties exist.
(3) Evil exists.

(4) Therefore, objective moral values and duties do exist.
(5) Therefore, God exists.
(6) Therefore, God is the locus of all objective moral values and duties.

(7) Atheists insist God does not nor cannot exist.
(8) Therefore Atheists are amoral.

Others point out that most atheists are not serial killers, he answers

A better question is, why do atheists murder while Christians don't?

Others site examples of Christians murdering people

Really? Can you take a moment and prove how these are compatible with murder? 1 Peter 3:11, Colossians 3:8,9, 12-14, Matthew 6:34, Matthew 5:43-46, Proverbs 20:11

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1549 on: August 21, 2018, 02:57:10 am »
Mashing up William Lane Craig fail with No True Scotsman?
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1550 on: August 21, 2018, 06:05:22 pm »
Silly Bison!  The Bible isn't about something as small as murder.  Its bread and butter is genocide!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1551 on: September 07, 2018, 02:20:03 am »

Yes. The "race-baiting." The race-baiting that "the Left" and ONLY "the Left" does.

Sure would make you look like a lying moron if someone could find evidence of people like you race-baiting. Even worse if it was you specifically inciting hatred with racist tirades and complaining about anyone who isn't your shade of pale.

(click to show/hide)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1552 on: September 07, 2018, 02:26:15 am »
We try to pretend that all the shittiness in Canada got dumped into Ted Cruz...

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1553 on: September 07, 2018, 02:42:57 am »
Note: r/Aganistgaymarriage (sic) is the name of the anti-gay marriage subreddit because the person who made it couldn't spell and someone else later made the r/againstgaymarriage sub just so that bigots couldn't take it.

No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #1554 on: September 29, 2018, 01:16:26 pm »
"Biblically-based" and "academically excellent" are mutually fucking exclusive.

Religious "schools" should go the exact same way as for-profit schools.  Straight into the flaming, gaping maw of Hell.

I must disagree with you. I attended a religious high school, and it was (and still is AFAIK) one of the top-rated high schools in the state.

Of course, we DID keep religion largely out of the secular classes, which probably helped a lot. Several of the secular teachers weren't even Jewish!
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1555 on: November 15, 2018, 12:55:58 am »
From a Flat Earth Convention

“Just take a look at that for a minute. What we’re seeing here a masonic apron here, an all-seeing eye, we’re seeing an anunnaki type of reptilian creature here with some sort of halo or crown,” he says to the crowd's horror.

“This is straight up Luciferian, guys, and they put it right in front of our face, you just need to know where to look for it. This is what we’re up against.”

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1556 on: December 19, 2018, 04:43:17 pm »

Context: "Green" is an antivaxxer, so they assume that "Black" will miscarry because she is vaccinated and also seem to think that it's a good idea to gloat at someone with claims that they caused the impending death of their unborn child (publicly) as a way to punish them for taking vaccines.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1557 on: December 19, 2018, 05:34:17 pm »
....that's....that's not how....that's....*short circuits*

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1558 on: December 20, 2018, 09:53:34 pm »
Very pro-life of that anti-vaxxer.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1559 on: January 01, 2019, 12:21:15 am »
Enough of the "Whale Fucking is non-consensual" bullshit. A Humpback Whale weighs 70,000 pounds, is fifty feet long, can dive more than a quarter mile and can crush ships with a single swipe of its tail. If a human manages to fuck one, you damn well better believe it's consensual