Author Topic: July/August Donations and Feedback  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Kradorex Xeron

• Technical Consultant
  • Administrator
  • Bishop
  • Digitally Original
    • Personal Site
July/August Donations and Feedback
« on: July 27, 2015, 02:43:42 pm »
Hello,

Digibase Operations, the organization that hosts this website and forums is currently in need of donations again to keep us running. (It would be a wonderous world if we could just provide pro-bono services without bills). We need donations to keep our network connected to the Internet and power on. This enables us to provide the high quality services  you have come to expect from us in the areas of hosting this forum on a high-security platform, providing anti-spam technologies to you and others, as well as working to keep this forum running smoothly as possible. We also work alongside people to provide them pro-bono support to ensure that they too can run securely on today's rather rough Internet.

If you wish to donate, you can do so by paypal, you don't need an account though to donate, a credit card or bank transfer will work just the same. Our goal this month is $220 CAD, that's $165 USD given current conversion rates at the time of this writing..

Donors can request to be listed on our "Special Thanks" page using a name of their choice, feel free to include your name of choice as a note if  you want to be mentioned.

This time around, we have a convenient button so you don't need to play with any paypal account addresses or go to any other sites.

Onto the second item of business, if you have any feedback, or issues with the site, please let me know and I'll see to correcting them or addressing them. If you want any features, feel free to make note of them too as they may be able to be implemented too with relative ease. Let's see how we can make this community better, or perhaps ensure it stays more the same for stability's sake.

Thanks and securely,
K. Xeron
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:03:31 am by Kradorex Xeron »
~Krad Xeron

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: July Donations and Feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 02:58:11 pm »
Don't have much, but gave $5.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: July Donations and Feedback
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:56:50 pm »
35 CAD. Thanks, Kradorex for all you do.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.