Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
No, liberals support freedom from (and of) religion. That doesn't mean we support all the practices of all religions. It's the conservatives who are effectively supporting Islam by wanting to set up theocracies, which will inevitably become Islamic states when Islam becomes the dominant religion, as it is on pace to become. (Atheism is growing faster, but starting from a much lower base.) Liberals want secular states, so that no religion can impose its views on anyone else.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Ambulance Chaser on August 15, 2018, 07:57:01 pm »
Pastoredsmith thinks Muslims don’t condemn acts of terror, ever? Oh my God, you cannot reason with these people. They live in an alternate reality!
Hopefully Bergoglio bites the dust soon (or resigns over his utter failure to deal with kiddie-fucking) and he's replaced by the next John XXIII who calls V3 and drags the Church kicking and screaming into modernity.

Or hopefully John XXIII restores the traditional Latin Mass and adopts a zero tolerance policy for kiddie fucking priests and those who cover them, defrocking them. You need ultra conservatism when punishing pedophiles because liberals are into tolerance given their support for the pedophile condoning religion of Islam. 
Hopefully Bergoglio bites the dust soon (or resigns over his utter failure to deal with kiddie-fucking) and he's replaced by the next John XXIII who calls V3 and drags the Church kicking and screaming into modernity.
It is important to note here that Jacob is weak in his faith. Like, really really weak.

He WANTS TO believe. He is quite outspoken about his faith and brags about it but just looking at his behaviour makes it clear that his faith is not on a strong foundation. He has gone back and forth in his faith, he has gone back and forth in his psychotic delusions about setting up a new king of Britain. All his talk about how he plans to convert others relies on them changing fate just as easily as he does. "Just tell 'em that X is the one true faith/king/whatever and they'll start to worship it/him/me" is pretty much all he knows about converting people. And it worked on him. All his conversions from one faith or king to another happened just because he googled something and went with the first result that came up.

I briefly went through an Anglican phase for selfish reasons but I did serious penance when I converted back to Catholicism, and now my Catholic faith is stronger than before and I am sure that I will never leave Catholicism again.
Whatever helps you sleep at night Oink boy.

Like the last poster before you said your own faith is way too weak to inspire anybody else and your V2 mantra only reinforces thst fact.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by BobRumba on August 15, 2018, 05:08:04 pm »
She is the worse of the two, because she always has to toss out her accusation of you being “one of Bob Rumba’s trolls” before promising (herself) not to talk to you ever again.  Susan just posts her dumb ABBA father prayer and leaves.
Oh bollocks to your obsession with Vatican 2. We had a Royal Commission into institutional abuse and the RCC'S kid-fuckery preceded it. Relatedly we all know what Catholic "disgust" has always thinly veiled.

You are convincing nobody, I doubt you've even truly convinced yourself but then I'm yet to be convinced that you aren't a troll who's not as clever as he thinks he is who hasn't got the memo that his Borat act passed the point of funny and went deep into sad and weird.

That point was "oink!"

As I said before, it started happening slightly before Vatican 2 when corrupt clergy started infiltrating the Church.
It is important to note here that Jacob is weak in his faith. Like, really really weak.

He WANTS TO believe. He is quite outspoken about his faith and brags about it but just looking at his behaviour makes it clear that his faith is not on a strong foundation. He has gone back and forth in his faith, he has gone back and forth in his psychotic delusions about setting up a new king of Britain. All his talk about how he plans to convert others relies on them changing fate just as easily as he does. "Just tell 'em that X is the one true faith/king/whatever and they'll start to worship it/him/me" is pretty much all he knows about converting people. And it worked on him. All his conversions from one faith or king to another happened just because he googled something and went with the first result that came up.
Oh bollocks to your obsession with Vatican 2. We had a Royal Commission into institutional abuse and the RCC'S kid-fuckery preceded it. Relatedly we all know what Catholic "disgust" has always thinly veiled.

You are convincing nobody, I doubt you've even truly convinced yourself but then I'm yet to be convinced that you aren't a troll who's not as clever as he thinks he is who hasn't got the memo that his Borat act passed the point of funny and went deep into sad and weird.

That point was "oink!"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]