Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Preaching and Worship / Re: More proof that Christianity is true.
« Last post by Jacob Harrison on October 15, 2018, 11:45:35 am »
Like that makes a difference, you just made clear God's the abortionist in chief but it's ok because reasons, reasons including "collateral damage of massacres, no biggie."
Not to mention, unless God's not actually all powerful, "collateral damage" is only a thing because he chooses it to be a thing.

https://www.ligonier.org/blog/why-did-god-command-children-israel-kill-every-man-woman-and-child-promised-land/
Society and History / Re: Incels General Thread
« Last post by Askold on October 15, 2018, 09:21:45 am »
Samus Aran is a MGTOW????

The fuck?

That's the clone of her I think? Or some sort of evil version created by [technobabble] rather than Samus.

Yeah: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Samus

Not a clone or even a hybrid if I read that right. It's an alien lifeform that for reasons chooses to imitate the appearance of Samus in her power armour. Still referred to as "she" in the wiki but I'm not sure whether it has a gender or what kind of genders alien horrors like that even have.
« Last post by Tolpuddle Martyr on October 15, 2018, 08:34:33 am »
Samus Aran is a MGTOW????

The fuck?
« Last post by Askold on October 15, 2018, 07:22:05 am »
I know that some manga made him a bit arrogant.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on October 15, 2018, 06:52:39 am »
He's a silent protagonist in games where the vast majority of direction comes from NPC dialogue. They do occasionally try to give him a personality, but for the most part he ends up following the orders of every rando he comes across without question. Makes it seem like the lights are on but nobody's home.
« Last post by Askold on October 15, 2018, 04:50:33 am »
Depends on the Link I suppose.

Aren't there differences in their personalities or do they get established as characters? I'm not too familiar with the franchise.
« Last post by Art Vandelay on October 15, 2018, 03:17:46 am »
I like to think it's because Link is an Incel Tears regular, but he's so clueless he has no idea what he's actually reading. In fact, it's probably why Navi's constant nagging was necessary. If she didn't yell in his ear every ten minutes, Link would just stop and stand around drooling while staring off into space all day.
« Last post by Askold on October 15, 2018, 03:03:10 am »
Maybe it is less about who the character is and more about the Smash bros character as different versions of Mario and Link are there?
« Last post by Art Vandelay on October 15, 2018, 02:34:37 am »
Not to mention, Link is both an Incel Tears user and doesn't know what an incel is. I feel like that's also worth noting.
« Last post by Askold on October 15, 2018, 02:17:17 am »
I don't know all of those characters but I notice that many of the MGTOW and Incel characters are villains. Which may have something to do with why they can't get a date. And some like Luigi canonically have a girlfriend and Bowser even has kids.

Also, a tip: Maybe if you didn't kidnap women and trying to force them to marry they would not consider you a dangerous creep.

Other than that, the only theme I see is that any female looking character is automatically considered not to be Incel. Except for that space-dragon. I think I read somewhere that Ridley is a female dragon thingy.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]