Author Topic: Idiot Wants to Impeach Obama  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
Idiot Wants to Impeach Obama
« on: August 11, 2013, 04:01:31 pm »
Stumbled on this...thing while browsing Tumblr. It's titled "One Hundred Articles of Impeachment Against Obama" and it looks like something your racist uncle wrote while he was on a bender. It's a special, semi-literate cocktail of Birtherism, racism, Islamophobia and gay-bashing, and I've provided some of my favorite impeachment reasons here:

1. Appointment of a “shadow government” of some 35+ individuals termed “czars” who are not confirmed by the Senate and respond only to the president, yet have overarching regulatory powers – a clear violation of the separation of powers concept. Obama bypassed the Senate with many of his appointments of over 35 “czars.”

4. Backdoor implementation of the DREAM Act which would grant 22 million illegals amnesty. Obama passed the Dream Act through an executive order, bypassing Congress again. DREAM is: Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors

5. Telegraphing troop reductions to enemies – against the consult of his experienced field commanders – while embracing negotiations with our enemy, the Taliban, and recognizing another, the Muslim Brotherhood.

6. Betrayal of Arizona. Obama brought a federal lawsuit against a sovereign state, Arizona, seeking to protect its citizens from this threat of mass illegal immigration

7. Obama’s Failure to enforce U.S. law, the Defense of Marriage Act. He’s stripped America of its moral base by his support for homosexuality and the attack on marriage between a man and a women Obama allows the DOJ to refuse to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.

8. Support of an inept and incompetent attorney general who has failed to prosecute voter intimidation cases (New Black Panther Party), initiated a dangerous gun-smuggling program (Operation Fast and Furious) – which resulted in deaths to one of our own law enforcement agents.

Obama allowed Operation Fast and Furious to occur, which allowed hundreds of Mexican nationals and Border Agent Brian Terry to be murdered with illegal arms given out by the ATF and DOJ.

13. Taking on the Supreme Court’s power of judicial review with a preemptive striking against justices who might contemplate an unfavorable ruling on ObamaCare.

14. ”Open Mic ” gaffe in which he explained Russian President Dimitri Medvedev that he’d have more “flexibility” to sacrifice American security after his re-election

15. Occidental College Transcripts Reveals Obama Claimed Foreign Citizenship to Get Scholarship? http://tinyurl.com/czldzx8

16. Obama’s secret back channel Nuclear deal with Iran, a sworn enemy of America and our Allies

17. Obama’s offer of a seat at the table for our avowed enemy the Taliban

18. Barack Hussein Obama’s Ineligibility to be POTUS because he was born in Kenya

21. Obama has appointed Muslim Brotherhood advisers, enemies of the State, to the White House. Aid and comfort to the Muslim Brotherhood is TREASON per Article 3 Sec III of the US Constitution.. http://tinyurl.com/3x88l2s

25. Obama has attempted to compel religious institutions to pay for abortion services — a clear violation of First Amendment rights

26. Obama apologizing on 9/11 day to our sworn Islamist enemies, the Salafists, the same day these terrorists massacred the American Ambassador and three other American officials in the Benghazi Embassy, Libya. and ramsacked and looted the Cairo Embassy in Egypt.

27. Obama spending billions in aid on America´s enemies, while disregarding the needs of the US.

28. Obama is directly responsible for the many wars and murders of Christians in the Middle East

31. Obama, aka Barry Soetoro deliberately concealed his true illegal background to be POTUS, TRUTH out: why #Obama records sealed FOREIGN student IDhttp://twitpic.com/aufduf  Can we trust Pres. who games system – lies

32. Criminal cover up by the White House over BengaziGate, where four Americans, including Ambassador Stevens were murdered by Islamic Extremists.

33. #CANDYGATE Collusion with CNN Moderator Candy Crowley at the 2nd Debate  to cover up BengaziGate  The Candy-Obama Controversy : Get the Transcript’  http://amsp.ec/1P1Dyy

34. Obama’s Illegal Foreign Campaign money.

35. Obama Administration defining the Fort Hood Terrorist Act as a Workplace Accident, which gave succour and comfort to our enemies.

36. The Border-gate arms deal offense that resulted in the death of a border patrol agent as well as numerous innocent Mexican civilians.

37. Suspected organized and widespread election fraud engineered by Agents of the Obama Regime at the November 6th Presidential Election.

38. Obama and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers misappropriated over 300 million dollars in donations meant for the education of Chicago’s minority students. They routed the money to Obama’s community activist buddies who then tried to turn the students in radicals. The program was a total failure.

48. Obama and SecState Clinton misappropriated, er, used $23 million in US taxpayer funds to help Obama’s homeland of Kenya move to a communist nation where the freedom of speech, private property rights, and other rights are subservient to “social justice”.

This includes the fact that the Kenyan constitution adopted Sharia Law, which violates the basic human rights of women.

52. Obama sealed all of his records that would show that he is possibly an illegal president, that he is feloniously using a false SSN, that his draft registration number is false, that his Fulbright award was falsely awarded as Obama claimed foreign student status, and that his student aid was falsely obtained.

63. Obama illegally fired Sherry Sherrod from the USDA over remarks she made at an NAACP meeting in March 2010. He violated her due process.

78. Obama twenty three illegal Executive Orders to impose a Gun Grab, which is a direct violation of the Second Amendment.

83. Obama nominating a Muslim John Brennan to be Director of the CIA,when America is at War with Radical Islamic Terrorists.

84. Obama nominating Chuck Hagel, a sworn enemy of our Chief Ally Israel, to be Secretary of Defense

86. Obama is using his Executive Decree to allow 80,000 Muslims to enter America next year, and 100,000 Muslims  for the next five years.

91. Obama allowing the third Saudi Bomber in Boston be deported to Saudi Arabia – Arch Terrorist Osama Bin Laden’s son

92. Obama Will Not Charge Boston Jihad Bombers as Enemy Combatants

93. White House Link to Illegal Taping of Sen. McConnell

98. TREASON…Obama Government Hired Al Qaeda to Defend the Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi?

99. Obama Military Considers Stopping Christians from Proselytizing

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
Re: Idiot Wants to Impeach Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 04:06:09 pm »
Oh dear...
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 04:17:20 pm »
Of all the legit things to criticise him about, they choose that shit.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 04:39:00 pm »
Any high crimes to charge him with?  No?

Ironbite-THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING TEATARD!

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 05:00:24 pm »
I love the fact that he complains about the Sherrod incident, when I'm sure he was convinced that she was a racist because Fox News said so.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 05:32:26 pm »
I misread Birtherism as Blitherism, which I think says it all.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 05:48:41 pm »
25. Obama has attempted to compel religious institutions to pay for abortion services — a clear violation of First Amendment rights[quote

Yet DOMA isn't?  This person must also be a fundie since they see the Constitution the same way they see the Bible.  Its words should only be followed when convenient.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 07:29:12 pm »
I love the fact that he complains about the Sherrod incident, when I'm sure he was convinced that she was a racist because Fox News said so.

I almost did a double-take when I read that, too. It's truly astonishing to me that people can be that hypocritical and completely lacking in self-awareness.

Him calling Chuck Hagel and John Brennan Muslims makes me thinks he's a Poe. Either that, or he's one of the many complete fucking idiots who get their news from WorldNetDaily and Breitbart.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2013, 07:47:07 pm »
1. Appointment of a “shadow government” of some 35+ individuals termed “czars” who are not confirmed by the Senate and respond only to the president, yet have overarching regulatory powers – a clear violation of the separation of powers concept. Obama bypassed the Senate with many of his appointments of over 35 “czars.”

We decided to call some people Czars! That's Obama's fault!

5. Telegraphing troop reductions to enemies – against the consult of his experienced field commanders – while embracing negotiations with our enemy, the Taliban, and recognizing another, the Muslim Brotherhood.

Negotiations are treason.

14. ”Open Mic ” gaffe in which he explained Russian President Dimitri Medvedev that he’d have more “flexibility” to sacrifice American security after his re-election

Gaffes: now an impeachable offence.

16. Obama’s secret back channel Nuclear deal with Iran, a sworn enemy of America and our Allies

17. Obama’s offer of a seat at the table for our avowed enemy the Taliban

Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Leafy

• Radical Radish
  • Pope
  • "My bunny will eat your soul!"
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2013, 08:19:22 pm »
It's like the emails my crazy tea party neighbors send to my parents. :/

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2013, 10:21:02 pm »
He might have something with #4.  Instructing immigration services to stop deportation could be seen as refusing to uphold the law, which the Supreme Court has already rules is not within the power of the President.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 01:57:17 am »
He might have something with #4.  Instructing immigration services to stop deportation could be seen as refusing to uphold the law, which the Supreme Court has already rules is not within the power of the President.
Though his executive order only temporarily stopped deportation of immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, giving them a two year deferral. If it really was "well within the framework of existing laws," as Janet Napolitano said, then there shouldn't be any impeachable offense here.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 04:03:22 pm »
Spent as much time reading this as I would have spent listening to it: ten seconds.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 05:06:33 pm »

Yeah.  I mean, it's not like Saint Reagan and Saint Duhbya had any.

What kind of dirty traitor has contact with the government of Iran?!  Next thing you know he'll be selling them weapons!!!!

18. Barack Hussein Obama’s Ineligibility to be POTUS because he was born in Kenya

I realize geography education is poor in this country, but let me spell it out for you:  Hawaii is not in Kenya.

25. Obama has attempted to compel religious institutions to pay for abortion services — a clear violation of First Amendment rights

You know what's a real violation of religious liberty?  Being denied legal medical procedures because your employer doesn't like them just because of his religion.

27. Obama spending billions in aid on America´s enemies, while disregarding the needs of the US.

Okay.  You got us there.  Like that time Congress passed a massive jobs bill with spending to fix our crumbling infrastructure and Obama vetoed it.

Wait...no...that's not what happened.  Obama proposed that massive jobs bill with spending to fix our crumbling infrastructure and you guys refused to even consider it.

28. Obama is directly responsible for the many wars and murders of Christians in the Middle East

You mean like those wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that Duhbya started and Obama is ending?

33. #CANDYGATE Collusion with CNN Moderator Candy Crowley at the 2nd Debate  to cover up BengaziGate  The Candy-Obama Controversy : Get the Transcript’  http://amsp.ec/1P1Dyy

"Waaah...that moderator called Mitt Rmoney out on his lies and bullshit and made him look bad!  Biased!!!"

37. Suspected organized and widespread election fraud engineered by Agents of the Obama Regime at the November 6th Presidential Election.

"Election fraud"="All those poor people and minorities voted despite our best efforts to block them.  That damn President won by getting more votes than us!"

This includes the fact that the Kenyan constitution adopted Sharia Law, which violates the basic human rights of women.

Lol...like you guys have ever given two shits about the rights of women.

63. Obama illegally fired Sherry Sherrod from the USDA over remarks she made at an NAACP meeting in March 2010. He violated her due process.

As others have already pointed out, Sherrod was fired after the Fox Comedy Channel aired a doctored tape.  You're bitching at Obama for caving and doing exactly what you wanted him to do!!!

83. Obama nominating a Muslim John Brennan to be Director of the CIA,when America is at War with Radical Islamic Terrorists.

You guys are high, right?

84. Obama nominating Chuck Hagel, a sworn enemy of our Chief Ally Israel, to be Secretary of Defense

Seriously, you're high?

Obama allowing the third Saudi Bomber in Boston be deported to Saudi Arabia – Arch Terrorist Osama Bin Laden’s son

You mean the son of the terrorist fiend he ordered assassinated after Duhbya ignored him for eight years?  That's some good stuff you're on.

92. Obama Will Not Charge Boston Jihad Bombers as Enemy Combatants

Meth?

93. White House Link to Illegal Taping of Sen. McConnell

Magic mushrooms?

98. TREASON…Obama Government Hired Al Qaeda to Defend the Diplomatic Mission in Benghazi?

Krokodil?

99. Obama Military Considers Stopping Christians from Proselytizing

"Waah...he wants us to stop browbeating soldiers with our religious propaganda!"
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.