Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273743 times)

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #420 on: April 16, 2016, 09:09:14 pm »
From the files of Shit That Never Happened:

I’m no looker; 5’10” and about a buck-fifty; bald (been rocking the skinhead since college) and in my early 40s.  I threw up a flag – put the TRUMP t-shirt on and walked around like I owned the fucking place.  Over two days I had 4 cute girls, none older than 21, come up to tell me they liked my shirt (for the record, I got one positive comment from another father, and one smart-ass remark from a 65+ cat lady hag working at the on-site Starbucks – I told the cunt to make my coffee great).  Yeah I gave the cute girls some friendly banter and invoked a little very mild dread game with my wife, but this is the point: there are still good (as good as they come anyway) White girls out there just waiting to be taken and lead.  The quality ones are the ones with latent race-realism in their naughty little hearts. And any real man is going to want a brood of little sh*tlords one day.  I doubt any one of those girls would have approached me back in my go-along-and-get-along-beta-gentleman days.

Yeah, I'm sure this guy is an absolute pussy destroyer.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #421 on: April 16, 2016, 09:21:33 pm »
From the files of Shit That Never Happened:

I’m no looker; 5’10” and about a buck-fifty; bald (been rocking the skinhead since college) and in my early 40s.  I threw up a flag – put the TRUMP t-shirt on and walked around like I owned the fucking place.  Over two days I had 4 cute girls, none older than 21, come up to tell me they liked my shirt (for the record, I got one positive comment from another father, and one smart-ass remark from a 65+ cat lady hag working at the on-site Starbucks – I told the cunt to make my coffee great).  Yeah I gave the cute girls some friendly banter and invoked a little very mild dread game with my wife, but this is the point: there are still good (as good as they come anyway) White girls out there just waiting to be taken and lead.  The quality ones are the ones with latent race-realism in their naughty little hearts. And any real man is going to want a brood of little sh*tlords one day.  I doubt any one of those girls would have approached me back in my go-along-and-get-along-beta-gentleman days.

Yeah, I'm sure this guy is an absolute pussy destroyer.
LADIES!
(click to show/hide)

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #422 on: April 16, 2016, 09:45:11 pm »
Oh, now that's boyfriend material.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #423 on: April 16, 2016, 09:51:11 pm »
Hawt!
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
« Reply #424 on: April 17, 2016, 01:28:49 am »
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but McCarthy was 100% correct.

The liberal media has smeared his name for over half a century for one reason only: he found them out.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #425 on: April 17, 2016, 08:13:10 am »
Hell, I'd fuck that guy.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #426 on: April 17, 2016, 09:51:43 am »
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, but McCarthy was 100% correct.

The liberal media has smeared his name for over half a century for one reason only: he found them out.

As someone who's borderline communist, this guy can eat a dick.  McCarthy was a fucking delusional psychopath.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Vinroke

• Apprentice
« Reply #427 on: April 17, 2016, 10:53:04 am »

I see shit like that all the time. Off the top of my head, things white's didn't invent/breakthrough;

Gunpowder
Arabic numerals
The Astrolabe
Algebra
Trigonometery
Aspheric Lenses
Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
Machina improba! Vel mihi ede potum vel mihi redde nummos meos!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #428 on: April 17, 2016, 11:21:54 am »
Heart transplants, traffic lights...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Even Then

« Reply #429 on: April 17, 2016, 12:21:17 pm »
Tea...

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #430 on: April 17, 2016, 03:57:47 pm »
Also not discovered or invented by whites - Written language, glass making, agriculture, mining, refining, smelting and forming iron copper bronze and steel, gem cutting, ceramics, basic pottery and the earliest plant based textiles. That is, unless you consider ancient pre Sumerian people in the Middle East and southern Mediterranean, ancient north and east Africans, proto Chinese people of the great Steppes and early peoples of the Indian subcontinent to be "white".
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 06:13:48 pm by mellenORL »
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Even Then

« Reply #431 on: April 17, 2016, 08:00:34 pm »
Quote from: tumblr user church-of-no-recess
you cannot support trans gals and be against shoplifting.

the anti-shoplifting fandom is fundamentally transmisogynistic.

the withholding of those sorts of essential goods needed for survival (food, water, clothing, cosmetics, etc) is an act of violence that kills trans gals.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #432 on: April 17, 2016, 08:02:24 pm »
......AFLJDASLFJUADSOFUJEAWLRFJASLDIOHFSIOJFKASDLKSJD

Ironbite-sorry I blue screened there.

Even Then

« Reply #433 on: April 17, 2016, 08:33:16 pm »
Apparently their argument is "trans women get beaten and killed more often when they don't adequately perform femininity, therefore makeup is a survival essential and you're transphobic if you say that it's wrong to steal it".

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
« Reply #434 on: April 17, 2016, 09:15:49 pm »
It is a survival as well as a self expression and self esteem need, but it would be better to organize a co-op and approach cosmetic companies and retailers about donating samples, and maybe set up a patreon or something for it. Jail is definitely not a place for transwomen, especially since they typically put you in with the men or just try to destroy your sanity by locking you in a "protective isolation unit", aka solitary confinement, aka the guards' secret rape and torture room.