Author Topic: A Confession and another important thing regarding England and Ireland.  (Read 14558 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch

3. But I proved that the wrote it referring to the Christian God

No. You said that. You offered literally zero proof. You gave one small, inconclusive bit of evidence, in saying "most people" were Christian. But one data point does not conclusive proof make! Also, Jefferson was a rapist bastard. Just saying that because it's true and to aggravate your stupid reverence for figures of the past.

Because using common sense, it is unlikely that they would be referring to an unfamiliar creator in colonies that were majority Christian.

There is no evidence that the sex he had with his slave was non consensual. Besides I am a bigger fan of George Washington because he was the more conservative Christian founder, and Jefferson was a bit to fond of the bloody French Revolution that viciously persecuted and murdered Roman Catholics in France while George Washington and the Federalists hated the French Revolution.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
If a more civilised culture supplanting a less civilised culture is ok with you then you have just rendered your sour grapes about modern British democracy supplanting your government by hang draw and quarter toffy nosed sociopaths null and void.

If your argument about the bible being the work of confused humans trying to interpret the ramblings of an incomprehensible alien were true then it'd have as much value aa that stupid teen doodle you presented earlier. Fuck all!

And the Catholic church changed it's traditions several times before Vatican 2. At one time priests were allowed to marry, then they weren't. At one time geocentricism was heresy, then it wasn't. Like most pimply young nostalgics you pine for a state of affairs that never was.

As for your "heritage" you come across like those dills you meet on St Paddy's day who think that because they skulled some Guinness and rocked out to the Dropkick Murphies they understand Ireland as well as the Irish. You are a fucking American, I doubt you've even met a real Brit which is unfortunate because they have so many words made for the likes of you.

Prat, pillock, berk, tosser, twat, twonk, muppet but most aproros of all-WANKER!!!

How's the conversion business BTW?

1. I was trying to think of a term for not having a unified nation.

2. The evidence for Christianity being true is overwhelming and I keep trying to show you the overwhelming evidence.. Did you watch the Docmentary The Entity and see the part involving a Roman Catholic demonologist? It proves that Roman Catholicism is true.

3. The Catholic Church did not change it’s traditions, it added new ones over the years. Vatican 2 was a heretical change because it replaced the traditional Latin mass.

4. But America as a whole has common heritage with England because they share the same language and America’s culture and traditions comes from English culture and traditions.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Basic principle of politics: when it comes to governing, the will of the people is always the only legitimate fount of authority.

As for Matthew 5:20, look at how the scribes and the Pharisees are depicted. That's not exactly a high bar to clear.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
Basic principle of politics: when it comes to governing, the will of the people is always the only legitimate fount of authority.

As for Matthew 5:20, look at how the scribes and the Pharisees are depicted. That's not exactly a high bar to clear.

1. So the Islamic Republic of Iran that overthrew the pro US legitimate Shah thanks to Jimmy Carter’s stupidity is legitimate because it was based on will of the crazy Muslim people of Iran? Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt legitimate because Obama’s stupidly let the Muslims in Egypt overthrow the pro US Mubarak and elect the Muslim Brotherhood?

2. This is what a Roman Catholic interprets the verse to mean.

“In Catholic Answers, Mark Brumley interprets this passage thus:

Jesus is "contrasting the external righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees with the interior righteousness that proceeds from the heart and which is to characterize his followers. Jesus is telling his disciples how to be righteous--not how to look righteous.”

Offline dpareja

• The Beast

1. So the Islamic Republic of Iran that overthrew the pro US legitimate Shah thanks to Jimmy Carter’s stupidity is legitimate because it was based on will of the crazy Muslim people of Iran? Is the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt legitimate because Obama’s stupidly let the Muslims in Egypt overthrow the pro US Mubarak and elect the Muslim Brotherhood?

Jesus is "contrasting the external righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees with the interior righteousness that proceeds from the heart and which is to characterize his followers. Jesus is telling his disciples how to be righteous--not how to look righteous.”

1. The Shah was not legitimate. His grip on power arose from Eisenhower and Attlee's actions in overthrowing the legitimately elected Prime Minister, Mohammad Mossadegh. However, a regime, however it came to power, can lose legitimacy when it ceases to respect the popular will and behaves autocratically, both of which the current Iranian regime has done.

2. I don't give a flying fuck what the Catholic Church says (and wouldn't even if they weren't outright evil in protecting pedophiles--the canonization of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu would be enough to damn them). If I'm deriving a "morality" from the Bible, the inevitable conclusion from those verses and the depiction of the Pharisees is that I can do whatever I want as long as I kiss the invisible skydaddy's ass.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
If a more civilised culture supplanting a less civilised culture is ok with you then you have just rendered your sour grapes about modern British democracy supplanting your government by hang draw and quarter toffy nosed sociopaths null and void.

If your argument about the bible being the work of confused humans trying to interpret the ramblings of an incomprehensible alien were true then it'd have as much value aa that stupid teen doodle you presented earlier. Fuck all!

And the Catholic church changed it's traditions several times before Vatican 2. At one time priests were allowed to marry, then they weren't. At one time geocentricism was heresy, then it wasn't. Like most pimply young nostalgics you pine for a state of affairs that never was.

As for your "heritage" you come across like those dills you meet on St Paddy's day who think that because they skulled some Guinness and rocked out to the Dropkick Murphies they understand Ireland as well as the Irish. You are a fucking American, I doubt you've even met a real Brit which is unfortunate because they have so many words made for the likes of you.

Prat, pillock, berk, tosser, twat, twonk, muppet but most aproros of all-WANKER!!!

How's the conversion business BTW?

1. I was trying to think of a term for not having a unified nation.

2. The evidence for Christianity being true is overwhelming and I keep trying to show you the overwhelming evidence.. Did you watch the Docmentary The Entity and see the part involving a Roman Catholic demonologist? It proves that Roman Catholicism is true.

3. The Catholic Church did not change it’s traditions, it added new ones over the years. Vatican 2 was a heretical change because it replaced the traditional Latin mass.

4. But America as a whole has common heritage with England because they share the same language and America’s culture and traditions comes from English culture and traditions.
I undetstand you not seeing the change from being allowed to marry and being allowed to in medieval times a big deal because of your incurable Inceldom. I understand that when Americans and Brits say the word "fanny" they mean opposite sides of the body neither of which you'll ever find on a wonan because of the reason above.

I understand you prefer Latin mass because obfuscation and toxic nostalgia are your forte.

I understand that the British have more in common with Peru when they talk about football whereas you have more in common with Australia but when it comes to government institutions the Brits have more in common with Australia.

I understand that Youtube videos by and for lunatics are only evidence of lunacy. Show us independent verification. Published papers in respectable journals. The sort of evidence biologists would accept.

You didn't answer my question about converts, is it a lot?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:05:25 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Skybison

• The Beast

How does overthrowing a pro-us government make a regime illegitimate?  YOU want to overthrow a pro-US government and impose a theocracy.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast

1. The Shah was not legitimate. His grip on power arose from Eisenhower and Attlee's actions in overthrowing the legitimately elected Prime Minister, Mohammad Mossadegh. However, a regime, however it came to power, can lose legitimacy when it ceases to respect the popular will and behaves autocratically, both of which the current Iranian regime has done.

2. I don't give a flying fuck what the Catholic Church says (and wouldn't even if they weren't outright evil in protecting pedophiles--the canonization of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu would be enough to damn them). If I'm deriving a "morality" from the Bible, the inevitable conclusion from those verses and the depiction of the Pharisees is that I can do whatever I want as long as I kiss the invisible skydaddy's ass.

1. The Shah was already Shah in 1941. He was put back into power, because there were concerns that Mohammad Mossadegh was too close to the Soviet Union. The evil Muslims of Iran support the Islamic regime so it is respecting the popular will and shows that things would be better off if the Shah’s dynasty were still in power, because they did not threaten the US, and had more rights for women and Christians. Jimmy Carter was fucking stupid for letting the Shah get overthrown by the Muslims.

Same case with Obama and Egypt. It shows that the will of the people is not always right and legitimate.

2. Yes as I said the post Vatican 2 Catholic Church is evil today for protecting pedophiles and how is the Cannonization of Mother Teresa, a nun who cared for the sick bad? And your missing the point how the message in the verse is that you should be righteous not look righteous.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was a con artist and a fraud, and that's putting it very, very kindly. Her legacy is one of palling up to dictators, being hypocritical on divorce, and irreversible harm in India. Variously:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2018/07/17/this-nun-working-for-mother-teresas-charity-just-confessed-to-selling-babies/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJG-lgmPvYA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uxtcy4FpN8
http://www.worldfuturefund.org/Reports/MotherT/mothert.html
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/jharkhand-cm-orders-probe-after-child-trade-cases-emerge-at-shelter-run-by-mother-teresa-founded-charity
http://zeenews.india.com/india/two-missionaries-of-charity-nuns-arrested-for-selling-babies-in-jharkhand-2122489.html
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/jul/04/ranchi-sister-of-missionaries-of-charity-arrested-for-illegal-child-trade-1838304.html
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2003/10/mommie_dearest.html

And, to summarize:

Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was a fraud who loved poverty, not the poor, and suffering, not the suffering. She took millions from the Duvaliers and set up convents in her name rather than making good hospitals. She thought that being poor and suffering in this life would lead to a greater reward in Heaven. She thought abortion was unequivocally evil and contraception was equivalent to it. The harm she did may never be reversed.

In a filmed interview, Mother Teresa says with a smile what she told a patient suffering unbearable pain from terminal cancer: "You are suffering like Christ on the cross. So Jesus must be kissing you." The patient's response: "Then please tell him to stop kissing me."

She ignored medical aid and made others suffer, because she believed in the myth of 'Christ's' suffering and poverty.

Endorsed evil dictators and tyrants
Accepted money from them as 'rewards'
Kept misappropriated funds not for the poor but to spread Catholic propaganda
Secretly baptized dying non-Christians
Recycled needles - without sterilizing them
Used them until they became blunt
Disapproved of safe sex and encouraged unwanted pregnancies
Even prevented abortions for rape victims

To the ignorant community, she is a saint.
But to the educated community, she is a sinner.

Quote from: Christopher Hitchens
Mother Teresa was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction.

Everything everyone thinks they know about Mother Teresa is false. It must be the single most successful emotional con job of the twentieth century.

(Hitchens wrote an exposé of Bojaxhiu while she was still alive--the only negative coverage she ever received--and not one claim in it was ever rebutted by those who hailed her as a hero.)

This woman is no saint.

Because of her belief that suffering led to heaven hundreds of thousands of dying people were denied medical treatment and pain relief and were made to suffer even more in the name of God.

Jesus supposedly healed the sick, cured the afflicted, and alleviated suffering. Yet this woman promoted pain, and fostered suffering.

Don't allow the church to revise history. This person should not be promoted as a saint.

Quote from: Christopher Hitchens
Many more people are poor and sick because of the life of Mother Teresa. Even more will be poor and sick if her example is followed. She was a fanatic, a fundamentalist, and a fraud, and a church that officially protects those who violate the innocent has given us another clear sign of where it truly stands on moral and ethical questions.

Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was pure, unadulterated evil. That the Catholic Church canonized her is an irredeemable black mark on that institution, and cannot be wiped away even if they were to revoke her canonization and fix all their other issues (starting with, but hardly limited to, actively aiding secular authorities in bringing all pedophiles within the clergy--including, very possibly, George Pell--to justice, along with all those who worked to cover it up or dismissed it, such as Josef Ratzinger and Jorge Bergoglio).

As for Mossadegh, the main reason he was overthrown was that he was planning to nationalize Iranian oil supplies, and British and American oil companies did not like that notion, since they'd been getting rich stealing Iranian oil. If he was being too friendly to the USSR for the US and UK's tastes, sucks for them--no country has the right to dictate another's foreign or domestic policy to it.

And as for the will of the people, a regime that, once elected, turns around and destroys democracy has lost that legitimacy it had. Political legitimacy is gained solely through democracy and retained only so long as those with it respect democracy--but it can never come through undemocratic means.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
Again, I hate to defend Jacob, but according to r/badhistory, Mother Teresa's supposed dark side is greatly exaggerated. Stopped clocks and all that.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
If Carter was "stupid" for not keeping the Shah in and the Ayatollahs out then wasn't Reagan at least just as stupid for arming them?

In any case Jacob displays the very worst of the American quirk of thinking they have the exceptional right to mess with anyone else's affairs as they see fit.

Your country's infrastructure is crumbling, its once proud educational institutions are being starved, its scholars once the envy of the world are unheeded, Fascist terrorists have their way with little fear of reprisal, your prison population is booming while your pool of skilled workers is shrinking along with your middle classes while your working classes slip into the exploding underclass. You used to top the western world in innovation, now you top it in homicide, infant mortality and sickness. Your political institutions are hopelessly corrupt and presided over by an unhinged imbecile riding a wave of sectarian and racist hatred. Your international standing declines by the day.

Get your own house in order before contemplating further wrecking things for the British or anyone else for that matter. Kthnxbye!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 09:01:20 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Since you have seem to have a fetish for the Ten Commandments (even though Jesus said you had to follow all 613... jk you only have to kiss Hank's ass)...

The stuff that's in the Ten Commandments, Dinesh, that isn't to do with human morality, is often highly immoral. For example, it's forbidden even to covet other people's goods or achievements--by the way, among their goods are included their wives, their womenfolk, who are lumped in with chattel, which goes to show these commandments are created by men and not by gods, they're created by the agricultural and masculine values of the time, that's not a small point--but there's nothing, for example, to condemn the abuse of children. There's only a vague demand that parents be respected; after all, this is coming from, apparently, a father. There's nothing against racism, there's nothing against slavery, there's nothing against genocide, partly because, in these and ensuing chapters all those things--racism, genocide, slavery--are actually going to be not just recommended but enjoined, made an actual injunction on the children of Israel, they're going to be told to do these things. So it seems to me very obvious that what is known as religious morality is partly man-made and it shows, it shows that it's made by a greedy and cruel, partly evolved, fairly highly evolved, let's not run ourselves down too much, primate species that turns out on examination to be, as we now know, one half-chromosome away from a chimpanzee.

(The ban on coveting is immoral, of course, because it creates thoughtcrime and effectively bans capitalism.)

Art Vandelay

In England there will be an investigation into it and all rightful heirs to noble titles will be restored to their positions.
Investigation by whom, and when? Surely, you're not expecting to only bother with the king, then kick back and relax while someone else does the rest of the work, right?

Honestly, if you want me and I would image most others to even consider taking you seriously, the king is only the beginning. You need to find out who is the rightful lord of what land (according to the specific succession laws of that title), who is the rightful liege of what lord and, arguably most importantly, what exactly are each vassal's obligations and duties to his or her liege. Not just taxes and troop levies, but also things like war duties (such as commanding troops, what supplies, if any, he or she is obligated to provide to the army, in the event that it enters his or her holdings, administering the realm while the king is out on campaign, etc), maintaining highways and/or canals, whether or not a lesser noble is allowed to go to war independent of the king, be it against a fellow English lord or a foreign realm, as well as penalties for failing to meet their obligations. There's a lot more to building a feudal kingdom than merely finding out who should be king and calling it a day. That's only the very beginning of what you must do. For someone who so desperately wants England to return to feudalism for some reason, it's quite frankly a little disappointing that I have to point this out in the first place. You don't seem to realise just what it is you're arguing for, and again, that doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

The English courts will investigate.

Lol. The "English courts". I.e. those things that don't exist in a modern sense in a feudal kingdom, because "court" refers to the local lord himself and his or her courtiers, who, let me remind you, won't exist until they, according to you, investigate and hand out their own lands and titles. Which, let me remind you, they're expected to do despite not existing yet. You see the tiny but nonetheless critical flaw in your otherwise magnificent plan?

The royal court will investigate.

So, you expect the king himself to spend time and effort that you're clearly not willing to, just to empower his potential rivals? Again, have you really thought this through?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
So, you expect the king himself to spend time and effort that you're clearly not willing to, just to empower his potential rivals? Again, have you really thought this through?

No, he's just going crazier and crazier as the realization sets in that niam really did fuck his second cousin.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Yeah - that and the fact that as time goes on he's realizing he really, really shot himself in the foot. His prospects every day dim just a bit more.

The internet is FOREVER, Jacob Harrison.

Before long random passersby are going to be saying "oink mr. pig" to him.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer