Author Topic: A dilemma  (Read 2379 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
A dilemma
« on: September 19, 2018, 08:01:19 pm »
Precautions need to be taken to make sure that the post about my second cousin’s immoral behavoir is not discovered when I become famous for my book so that she and her side of the family don’t get pissed about it, such as writing under a pseudonym since my post about her was quoted on Fstdt.

However I also posted about restoring the true rightful heir on Fstdt so people could discover that I am the same person as the author and the people there could reveal to the world that I am the author. What should I do to hide my identity?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: A dilemma
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 08:12:09 pm »
Start wearing a pig mask and oink some more.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 08:12:16 pm »
I wouldn't worry about it.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 08:17:12 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:33:00 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

Because you're never going to be famous. Also you should be far more embarrassed by cowardly skulking away from our cock duel.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2018, 10:50:40 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

Because you're never going to be famous. Also you should be far more embarrassed by cowardly skulking away from our cock duel.

I don't know. If he keeps this up and does it all over the internet, he might become Chris-chan famous.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 11:52:56 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.
Nobody will read your book!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 12:49:25 am »
I'll second Jacob putting on a pig mask.

I mean a whole Batman villain achieved success just by going with a pig mask!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2018, 07:34:24 am »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

But the book has Excalibur and other magical things in it, so it might become a bestseller like Harry Potter.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2018, 07:35:08 am »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

Beverly Byrd did not even respond to my marriage proposal so there is no need to duel.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2018, 07:55:10 am »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

But the book has Excalibur and other magical things in it, so it might become a bestseller like Harry Potter.
OK, people will read your book for the same reason we read your stuff.

Unfortunately many of those people will read as much suppressed lust masquerading as moral outrage for your cousin as we do. I guess it's a result.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 08:15:38 am »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

Unfortunately many of those people will read as much suppressed lust masquerading as moral outrage for your cousin as we do. I guess it's a result.

So maybe to prevent people from discovering that I am the same person as the author, I will eventually need to delete this account to delete all the posts I made, to delete my online presence, so that they don't discover me here and then discover my quotes on FSTDT which includes the one about my second cousin. I am more well known here than on FSTDT which has so many quotes from so many people, so it is less likely that people will discover my post about my second cousin there. But as it will take a long time to publish the book, it will be a long time before I delete this account.

By the way, does deleting an account on this site delete all the posts that the account made?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2018, 08:44:11 am »
Hey if you're gonna go the delete your online presence thing, why not go all the way and Delete yourself?  And I can help.  Just meet me at the Hardy Compound in North Carolina and we'll go from there.

Ironbite-DELETE!  DELETE!  DELETE!  DELETE!  DELETE!  DELETE!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2018, 04:04:16 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

Beverly Byrd did not even respond to my marriage proposal so there is no need to duel.

That you think that proves that honour to the craven soul is as foreign as flight to a penguin or continence to the antechinus.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 05:10:12 pm »

Why shouldn’t I worry.

So maybe to prevent people from discovering that I am the same person as the author, I will eventually need to delete this account to delete all the posts I made, to delete my online presence, so that they don't discover me here and then discover my quotes on FSTDT which includes the one about my second cousin. I am more well known here than on FSTDT which has so many quotes from so many people, so it is less likely that people will discover my post about my second cousin there. But as it will take a long time to publish the book, it will be a long time before I delete this account.

By the way, does deleting an account on this site delete all the posts that the account made?
Dear mods, Jacob here has just made an excellent case for locking and preserving his early posts in amber. This is of historical significance damnit!