Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

THE TRUE ULTIMATE MOST IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ON THIS THREAD!

(1/3) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
I did further genealogical research on the true heir to England and Scotland, and discovered that it is not likely true that the 2nd wife of Bryan Fitz Alan, Maud was the daughter of King John of Scotland. Therefore the heirs to the House of Balliol would go to the descendants eldest of John's sisters though I am having trouble finding which one of them is the eldest because there are contradictory genealogical charts. If Ada was the eldest, then Prince Pedro of the House of Bourbon Two Sicilies, an heir I previously mentioned, is the rightful heir.

I was also recently visited by my parallel self from a parallel universe and a wizard merged us into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe. In the parallel universe, John's son Edward Balliol had descendants who gained their rightful crown so to promote the legitimacy cause in this universe, I am going to write and publish a book about what happened in that universe.

In case I become famous, I don't want people to discover the post I made about my second cousin's immoral behavior, because her side of the family would be PISSED if they saw that. It is unfortunately quoted on FSTDT so I will have to write under a pseudonym but as an extra precaution, I will eventually delete that post from this site.

Art Vandelay:
Again with the wizard. Who exactly is this wizardly fellow, and why does he apparently have nothing better to do than keep merging versions of you together? If anything, he should be the king. After all, who's going to argue with a guy with magic?

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on September 18, 2018, 12:16:34 pm ---Again with the wizard. Who exactly is this wizardly fellow, and why does he apparently have nothing better to do than keep merging versions of you together? If anything, he should be the king. After all, who's going to argue with a guy with magic?

--- End quote ---

The wizard is a guy wants important lessons from parallel universes to be taught in this one, which is why he merges my parallel selves. However the wizard is not of royal descent so he should not be the king.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on September 18, 2018, 12:04:38 pm ---...and a wizard merged us into one...

--- End quote ---
Jacob taking a hand at writing erotica now?

This is shipping isn't it? Jacob and Jacob across the Einsten-Rosen bridge!

dpareja:
Well, it lasted three days longer than I expected.

Of course, the rest of us already know who the rightful heir is, but Jakey-boy here wants to live in fantasyland instead of reality.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version