Author Topic: "Cuckservative": Snarl Word of the Radical Right  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: "Cuckservative": Snarl Word of the Radical Right
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 06:58:51 pm »
The Republican Party has commenced devouring itself while still alive.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 08:38:57 am »
Well, I have seen the word "cuck" (occasionally combined with other words) being used as the word of the month on 4Chan so it is possible it came from /pol/ and I think it is one of the more annoying memes at the moment.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 11:25:01 am »
I actually find this to be hilarious. In order for the Republicans and people who lean right in general to make a comeback, one great tactic would be to take the insanity of the leftwing Tumblr demographic and present themselves as a rational counter. Instead, these guys want to campaign as open racists.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 03:58:40 pm »
Let me guess: the term originated on /pol/, didn't it?

This HAS to be /pol/, your average Conservative doesn't have near enough creativity to think of something like this.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 06:25:22 pm »
I actually find this to be hilarious. In order for the Republicans and people who lean right in general to make a comeback, one great tactic would be to take the insanity of the leftwing Tumblr demographic and present themselves as a rational counter. Instead, these guys want to campaign as open racists.

Yeah, cause Tumblr is such a powerful force in the US Congress. Along with its allies the Brony Caucus and the Bring Back Firefly Gang. That wouldn't be a completely bullshit slogan at all - indeed, exactly the same sort of bullshit that you're decrying here. Nup.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 06:36:52 pm by Lt. Fred »
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2015, 09:39:27 am »
>implying tumblr has literally any relevance in the real world

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2015, 11:17:33 am »
Of course they don't. And when I made the crack about tumblr, I was referring to the SJW crowd in general, who also doesn't have that much relevance, but could conceivably be portrayed as such due to the noise they make.
"If it's white or Jewish then they're criminals, if it's two brown people killing each other ... meh, that's their culture and we should respect it ... cultural relativists should be ashamed of themselves." - Faisal Saeed Al Mutar

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2015, 04:32:04 pm »
Of course they don't. And when I made the crack about tumblr, I was referring to the SJW crowd in general, who also doesn't have that much relevance, but could conceivably be portrayed as such due to the noise they make.
Ah.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2015, 07:37:53 pm »
Some of their cartoons are kinda hilarious (courtesy of WHTM)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2015, 08:19:42 pm »
Yeah!  To hell with that little white girl!  The fuck's she ever done for me, huh?!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Nemo

• Pope
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2015, 09:55:37 am »
That's not even a strawman. That's just not even wrong. When has anyone suggested, outside of the super far left, that whites not be allowed to reproduce?

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2015, 10:03:39 am »
That's not even a strawman. That's just not even wrong. When has anyone suggested, outside of the super far left, that whites not be allowed to reproduce?
I sometimes do.