Author Topic: "Feminist Apparel" CEO Alan Martofel is a Sexual Abuser  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
"Feminist Apparel" CEO Alan Martofel is a Sexual Abuser
« on: July 10, 2018, 05:35:18 am »
https://www.refinery29.com/2018/07/203982/feminist-apparel-ceo-alan-martofel-fires-staff

Feminist Apparel was a popular T-Shirt brand whos merch was seen at Pride Parades and the Women's Marches the past two years. Turns out its CEO and Founder Alan Martofel is a rapist, and then when his employees rightfully tried to get him to resign he just fired all of them and plans to continue sales.

I don't see it lasting very long because I smell a boycott coming. This piece of shit is why women don't trust really vocal male feminists.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: "Feminist Apparel" CEO Alan Martofel is a Sexual Abuser
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 06:11:22 am »
I'll say one thing about the little shit, he has chutzpah.

Everybody has some qualities, even if it's only one.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 11:40:27 am »
Yeah, it at least gives the appearance that vocal male feminists (at least the high-profile ones) doth protest too much.

But I wouldn't be surprised if there's also a sense of entitlement: I fight for you in public so shut up and be grateful and let me be a piece of crap to you in private.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 05:51:01 pm »
Anyone else reminded of those "family values" types who got caught cheating on their spouses?

Though I'd say this is even worse. The family values hypocrites may have been adulterers, but at least their partners generally consented.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.