Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

A Confession and another important thing regarding England and Ireland.

(1/24) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
I did further research on English history and discovered that the line of succession to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland I previously considered legitimate is illegitimate and because of that I have to confess that I made up the story about merging with my parallel self from a universe where the Yorkist heir became King of England.

King Henry II of England’s wife was Eleanor of Aquitaine. She was previously the wife of Louis VII of France who’s marriage was annulled on the grounds of consanguinity within the fourth degree as she was Louis VII’s third cousin once removed.

However she was also third cousin’s with Henry II. That means that her marriage with Henry II was also illegitimate, making their children illegitimate, making it so that every monarch after Henry II’s death in 1189 was illegitimate. Because of that, I traced who should be the legitimate monarch of England.

Henry II’s brothers were dead by the time of his dead. Because of that, the throne should have gone to Henry II Count of Champagne as he was the direct great grandson of William the Conqueror’s daughter Adela.

After his death, the throne would have went to his brother Theobald III and then his son Theobald I King of Navarre. His granddaughter Queen Joan of Navarre married Phillip IV of France.

Her son Louis X of France had King John I of France who died in 1316. Therefore the throne of England should have gone to his sister Joan II of Navarre.

In 1589 the Kingdom of Navarre was joined by France in personal Union when King Henry III of Navarre inherited the Kingdom of France becoming Henry IV of France.

The last King of France before the July Revolution of 1830 was Louis XIX who ruled for 20 minutes. After his death in 1844, the thrones of England as well as France should have went to his nephew Henry Count of Chambord. After his death in 1883, the the throne of France would go to another male relative because of French Salic law, but the throne of England would have gone to Robert I the pretender to the Duchy of Parma.

His son Elias, had Robert Hugo who died in 1974. After that the throne of England would have gone to his nephew Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria who died in 2015. Therefore the rightful King of England is Prince Pedro, Duke of Calabria. He has a son, Prince Jaime born 26, June 1993.

I realized that any forced marriage due to kidnapping is null and void under Catholic Canon law, so because of that, we should wait till he gets married, and has children. The firstborn male child should be kidnapped and raised to be the future King of England. If he does not have any male children, then the first born female should be kidnapped to be raised to be Queen.

The coat of arms of Normandy should be the flag of England since the cross of St. George was introduced as a national emblem during the reign of the illegitimate monarch Edward I. 

And I will be working on the national anthem which I will upload to YouTube.

dpareja:
OK, now you're just trolling.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: dpareja on July 16, 2018, 12:30:28 pm ---OK, now you're just trolling.

--- End quote ---

How? I traced who the real legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland is.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on July 16, 2018, 12:55:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: dpareja on July 16, 2018, 12:30:28 pm ---OK, now you're just trolling.

--- End quote ---

How? I traced who the real legitimate heir to the Kingdom of England and the Lordship of Ireland is.

--- End quote ---

Which you said you'd done how many times before this? (All the while ignoring the only legitimate source of authority and what they had to say about the matter.)

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: dpareja on July 16, 2018, 12:57:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on July 16, 2018, 12:55:12 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Which you said you'd done how many times before this? (All the while ignoring the only legitimate source of authority and what they had to say about the matter.)

--- End quote ---

I keep discovering new information by researching more English history. This time I am certain I found who the rightful heir to the throne is. And Parliament is not a legitimate source of authority, because they did not acquire their power legally from the true legitimate monarchs of England.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version