Author Topic: This Muslim man was touched by Jesus and got a mark! This video proves it!  (Read 5666 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: This Muslim man was touched by Jesus and got a mark! This video proves it!
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 07:55:27 am »
I see that the image is irrefutable evidence.
Of course you do.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2018, 07:59:46 am »
Of course you do.

Because it proves that only one spot of his body has white hair, showing that it is not caused by aging and that Jesus really did touch him.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2018, 09:51:36 am »
I see an old guy flashing his tits!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2018, 10:28:49 am »
I see an old guy flashing his tits!

How do you explain that it is ONLY ONE SPOT ON HIS BODY that has white hair while the rest is dark? That shows that aging can't be the explanation.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2018, 10:42:57 am »
How do you explain that it is ONLY ONE SPOT ON HIS BODY that has white hair while the rest is dark? That shows that aging can't be the explanation.
Are you familiar with Occan's Razor? If not, it basically says that the explanation with the fewest baseless assumptions is the most likely to be correct. Apply it to this scenario. Obviously, "God did it" is an absolute bonanza of huge assumptions not just about the situation at hand, but the overall nature of reality, all with nary a shred of evidence in their favour. Bearing this in mind, can you think of any other possible explanations for this guy's white spot? He and others involved in the video are either complete nobodies or known Christian proselytisers. With modern cosmetics, a patch of supposedly paler chest hair isn't exactly difficult to do. Perhaps they're just making it up. Are there any unproven assertions involved in that hypothesis, particularly assertions that contradict objective facts about the nature of the entire known universe? Yes, but far fewer than the "God did it" theory, wouldn't you say? Hell, what if we say he rolled onto a stick of chalk in his sleep? Again, quite a stretch, definitely more so than the "video is bullshit" assertion, but nothing on the level of "an all knowing, all powerful space wizard is attempting to communicate through the power of dreams and psychically fucking with the colour of his chest hair".

Now, do you see why your Youtube anecdotes aren't converting anyone?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2018, 11:13:45 am »
Are you familiar with Occan's Razor? If not, it basically says that the explanation with the fewest baseless assumptions is the most likely to be correct. Apply it to this scenario. Obviously, "God did it" is an absolute bonanza of huge assumptions not just about the situation at hand, but the overall nature of reality, all with nary a shred of evidence in their favour. Bearing this in mind, can you think of any other possible explanations for this guy's white spot? He and others involved in the video are either complete nobodies or known Christian proselytisers. With modern cosmetics, a patch of supposedly paler chest hair isn't exactly difficult to do. Perhaps they're just making it up. Are there any unproven assertions involved in that hypothesis, particularly assertions that contradict objective facts about the nature of the entire known universe? Yes, but far fewer than the "God did it" theory, wouldn't you say? Hell, what if we say he rolled onto a stick of chalk in his sleep? Again, quite a stretch, definitely more so than the "video is bullshit" assertion, but nothing on the level of "an all knowing, all powerful space wizard is attempting to communicate through the power of dreams and psychically fucking with the colour of his chest hair".

Now, do you see why your Youtube anecdotes aren't converting anyone?

But why would a man of Muslim background make up a story of being touched by Jesus Christ risking alienation from his fellow Muslims?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2018, 11:26:11 am »
But why would a man of Muslim background make up a story of being touched by Jesus Christ risking alienation from his fellow Muslims?
How do you know he's actually a Muslim in the first place? Because he (i.e. the guy who's possibly already spouting bullshit on camera) said so? Come on, you're not even trying.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2018, 12:26:58 pm »
How do you know he's actually a Muslim in the first place? Because he (i.e. the guy who's possibly already spouting bullshit on camera) said so? Come on, you're not even trying.

He said he’s from Turkey, looks Turkish, and most Turks are Muslim.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2018, 12:38:18 pm »
People are capable of doing this thing called "lying," Jacob
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2018, 10:19:26 pm »
So you're admitting you racially profiled him then.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Art Vandelay

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2018, 10:53:56 pm »

It's amazing how many people are willing to lie for $50 or so.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 03:18:26 am »
As for that photo, it's not as you describe. There isn't one spot that is stark white contrasted with stark black. It's one patch with a bit more white than black. They're old man tits, not chess squares.

Seriously, teen doodles and grandad's salt and pepper boobies? This is all it takes to convince you? You're a Nigerian Prince's wet dream! Are you one of those people who clicks on flashing banner ads proclaiming you're the millionth visitor? I pity your parents as it's likely their credit card account you're accessing!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2018, 08:03:57 am »

It's amazing how many people are willing to lie for $50 or so.

He can’t lie about his ethnicity because he clearly looks Turkish.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 08:08:52 am »
As for that photo, it's not as you describe. There isn't one spot that is stark white contrasted with stark black. It's one patch with a bit more white than black. They're old man tits, not chess squares.

Seriously, teen doodles and grandad's salt and pepper boobies? This is all it takes to convince you? You're a Nigerian Prince's wet dream! Are you one of those people who clicks on flashing banner ads proclaiming you're the millionth visitor? I pity your parents as it's likely their credit card account you're accessing!

Don’t you see that there is no white on any other part of his body? And I don’t see much black on the white patch.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2018, 08:14:51 am »
He can’t lie about his ethnicity because he clearly looks Turkish.
I'm talking about him converting over a dream, Einstein. That's the part of the story that's bullshit, not him being Turkish.