Author Topic: Jesus Christ what the fuck are you doing!?(Warren Jeffs)  (Read 5852 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Jesus Christ what the fuck are you doing!?(Warren Jeffs)
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:41:01 pm »
"Jesus Christ" and Warren Jeffs Co-Author a Letter Asking for Jeffs to Be Released From Prison

If Warren Jeffs -- pedophile/leader of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints -- had any marbles left when he was sent to prison, he just lost the rest of them.

Jeffs, who's in prison for sexually assaulting two underage "brides," wrote a petition to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals -- allegedly co-authored by "Lord Jesus Christ" -- saying it's time for Jeffs to be released.

According to "Jesus Christ," he's going to be really pissed if Jeffs doesn't get out of prison "soon."

The FLDS headquarters of yore was based in Colorado City, along the Arizona/Utah border, but Jeffs moved the Church's headquarters to Texas after he faced criminal charges in Arizona.

After having a rape-related charge overturned in Utah, Jeffs was extradited to Texas to face charges for (you guessed it) raping kids, which he was convicted on and sentenced to life in prison.

Now, according to the revelations Jeffs says the "Lord Jesus Christ" delivered to him, it's apparently Jeffs' religious right to rape kids.

"Jesus Christ" claims "my servant Warren Jeffs [is] being held unjustly, by both intentional evil and lying ways, also by ignorance of this generation not knowing my full truth of religion being of constitutional protection for religious freedom," according to the letter obtained by the Salt Lake Tribune.

Jeffs' letter also asks for the rest of the FLDS members in prison to be released.

Apparently the wrong "Jesus Christ" is helping Jeffs write these letters, as the last time he tried this, he was denied due to procedural errors.

Also read: Former New Times writer John Dougherty's saga on the polygamist communities in Arizona.

Normally I wouldn't steal an entire post whole-heartedly from another message board but here I had to.  Mostly because well..

Ironbite-LOOK AT IT!

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
Re: Jesus Christ what the fuck are you doing!?(Warren Jeffs)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:50:36 pm »
Call me cynical, but I don't think Jesus Christ helped him write that.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline speshuled67

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:07:17 pm »
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

-Isaac Asimov

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 08:27:51 pm »
I'm pretty certian that's not what Jesus ment when he said, "suffer the little children not to come unto me."

Saturn500

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:38:19 pm »
I expect a lynch mob if the people running the prison he's in somehow fall for it. Of course, that's an "if" bigger than my appetite.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 10:18:54 pm »
I expect a lynch mob if the people running the prison he's in somehow fall for it. Of course, that's an "if" bigger than my appetite.

Your underestimating the power of saying "Jesus said so" has in Texas. I wish I was joking, but it seems to actually have an effect.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Saturn500

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 10:25:05 pm »
Er... so, who's gonna start up the lynch mob, in that case? Because I have college work to do. Maybe in the Summer...[/joking]

shykid

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:40:37 pm »
Lord Jesus says it's time for Jeffs to shut the fuck up.

If this shit gets him out of prison, it will be for a short "field trip" to visit the nice men in white coats.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 10:52:02 pm »
And here I thought Jesus would want him released just so He could kick Warren Jeffs' kiddy-raping ass himself.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 11:21:32 pm »
The fuck...  That's someone who's clearly warped in the head.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 03:41:15 am »
That is a special kind of crazy. You have to wonder how deranged someone has to be to write something like that and actually submit it.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 04:03:31 am »
Well given that (IIRC) he claimed that his conviction would pretty much bring about Armageddon, I think he's crying wolf here.

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 04:23:03 am »
Instead of actually filing a proper appeal, he sent that rambling clusterfuck of a letter to the Texas Court of Criminal Appeals?!

What the actual fuck, man?
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 08:37:23 pm »
This from a guy who, IIRC, banned his cult from having sex until he is released?

Yeah, I can believe that.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline TigerHunter

• Bishop
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2012, 07:56:33 am »
This from a guy who, IIRC, banned his cult from having sex until he is released?

Yeah, I can believe that.
That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

It's only 7 AM, of course, but I woke up at 8 PM, so...